Best Friends by Sheri The Original Calming Donut Dog Bed & Throw Dog Blanket
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Great for curling up, this bed has a raised rim that provides a sense of security as well as neck and head support.
- The self-warming bed is finished with vegan shag fur and has deep crevices that are great for burrowing buddies.
- Filled with AirLoft fibers that are made of premium virgin white poly filling to help maintain its loft and support joints and muscles.
- The pet blanket can be used with the bed, on the couch or on the go! It’s a great way to help protect your furniture, floors and car seats.
- Available in multiple sizes.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Sherpa Hexagon Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, Gray, Small$16.84Chewy Price
- Brindle Donut Cuddler Dog & Cat Bed, Tan, Medium$54.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Replacement Cover for Steel-Framed Elevated Dog Bed, Terracotta, Small$7.21Chewy Price$8.57List Price
- Best Friends By Sheri Lux Fur Deep Dish Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, Grey$34.99Chewy Price
- FurHaven Luxury Faux Fur Self-Warming Hi-Lo Donut Cat & Dog Bed, Gray, Medium$40.99Chewy Price$48.99List Price
- Frisco Plush Camel Back Donut Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, Medium$39.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Eyelash Rectangular Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, Medium, Teal$32.99Chewy Price
- FurHaven Calming Hug Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, Aquamarine, Small$29.99Chewy Price$35.99List Price
- FurHaven Terry Self-Warming Hi-Lo Donut Cat & Dog Bed, Charcoal Gray, Small$28.99Chewy Price$34.99List Price
- HDP Round Fuzzy Bolster Dog Bed, Pink$32.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bed Feature||Machine-washable||Machine-washable, Orthopedic||Machine-washable||Machine-washable, Orthopedic||Machine-washable, Water-resistant|
|Cover Material||Faux Fur, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Faux Fur, Synthetic Fabric||Microfiber, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Faux Fur, Synthetic Fabric|
|Fill And Frame Material||Plush / Fiberfill||Plush / Fiberfill||Plush / Fiberfill||Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Plush / Fiberfill|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy||Adult, Puppy, Kitten||Adult, Puppy, Kitten||Adult, Senior||Adult, Puppy|
|Breed Size||Giant Breeds||Large Breeds||Giant Breeds||Medium Breeds||Giant Breeds|
|Bed Type||Bolster||Bolster, Blanket||Bolster||Pillow||Bolster|
Questions & Answers
9 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
111 Customer Reviews
Jack loves it!
Our extra large golden doodle was due for a new bed after 6 yrs. and we wanted to get him a nice one. This bed caught my eye and the description my mind. We got the biggest one and it’s even better than I could have hoped for. Of course at first Jack was leary but it wasn’t long before he discovered this bed fit for a king. It’s bigger and more comfortable than his last bed and he can really stretch out. I am also very impressed with the quality of this bed. When I washed it and dried it none of the shag came off and there was nothing on the drier screen. It seems like a bed that should last a long time.
The most popular seat in the house!
Bought 2, different sizes. We have 2 dogs and 2 cats, plus canine pet sitting clients who are cared for in our home. All of them love these beds, including client pets who came with their own beloved beds. Have not tried to wash them yet, but hoping they'll be fine.
Awesome dog bed!!
Our toy poodle puppy absolutely loves this dog bed (and blanket). It is soft and cushy - yet also strong enough to hold up to her occasionally chewing on it without falling apart. She loves to bound into it with her toys and then snuggle up in it!!
My dog LOVES this bed & blanket set!!!
My dog who never leaves my side immediately fell in love with this bed and now doesn’t want to leave IT! I’ve never seen her in our 5 years together, more excited about anything. I’ve ordered a medium size to take to the office as well. This one is large for home.
Abby Loves It!
Hey Chewy, we just got Abby’s new bed and she immediately walked over and snuggled in!! I’d say it’s a hit! In the photo I caught her mid lick, so don’t mistaken it for sticking her tongue out from dislike! Quite the opposite!! Thank you!
A Cosy bed
Charlie, a rescue, has been with us for 5 months. A lot of problems with sleeping at night. He hated his crate even with the door open. Got him this bed and he loves it. Sleeping so much better. We decided to get him the smaller one for downstairs. Each with a blanket. He loves his blanket as well and drags it downstairs every morning. Even our little 15 yr old poodle boarder loves it when he visits. One of the best investments I made. Charlie is 25lbs and has a large (pictured) bed as well as a small one downstairs.
OMG... The Best Bed I have ever bought!
My mix German Shepherd Rottweiler weighs in at 99 pounds so I bought him the extra large bed back at Christmas. He has had 4 beds since he was a puppy, and he is now seven. He has tore all of the other ones up. But this one.. he gets in every day and just loves it! I wish I found this one first! It is nice and comfy, soft. When we first got it, everyone that sees it and fills it says I wish I had a bed that feels like this! You can't go wrong with this one. The only suggestion I have is to make sure that you get the right size for your dog. Do not get one that is too big.
Our dog is obsessed with his donut bed!
We bought this bed as a second bed option for our 8yo Mountain Cur. He loves it so much! For a big dog 110lb we bought the large bed and he sleeps in it in various ways but is so happy with the bed that he never just lies on our carpet anymore (saves me from vacuuming every day!). Would highly recommend especially for large dogs as they get older as it is very supportive for their joints.
So soft and well made.
Absolutely a wonderful product. So soft and so comfortable. My baby Snuggie loves this bed and I do too, I wish they made one for humans...
We have a 10 year old female cat, Ena, that has not only embraced the "only child" life, but wrote the attitude that goes with it. We recently had a house full of family for breakfast, and while she doesn't usually mind one or two people visiting, she really does not like having a house full, and especially does not like it when my son visits (almost territorial with him, since he left home). She hissed and growled (normal for her), and screamed at my husband (something she has never done before) for 2 days after that breakfast. I grew very worried about her, normally she would have calmed down by bedtime. I had heard about "calming beds", seen the advertisements, but never thought about getting one. I soon found myself reading reviews and quickly decided to give this a try. So thankful for Chewy's reliably quick delivery. Granted, Ena had begun to come around, calmed herself, but my husband and I both believe the calming bed helped speed that along. She positively LOVES being in this bed, and the blanket is just an added bonus for her (being under blankets is her favorite).