Best Friends by Sheri The Original Calming Donut Dog Bed & Throw Dog Blanket
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Great for curling up, this bed has a raised rim that provides a sense of security as well as neck and head support.
- The self-warming bed is finished with vegan shag fur and has deep crevices that are great for burrowing buddies.
- Filled with AirLoft fibers that are made of premium virgin white poly filling to help maintain its loft and support joints and muscles.
- The pet blanket can be used with the bed, on the couch or on the go! It’s a great way to help protect your furniture, floors and car seats.
- Available in multiple sizes.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Sherpa Rectangular Bolster Dog Bed, Gray, Medium$22.99Chewy Price
- FurHaven Calming Cuddler Long Fur Donut Bolster Dog Bed, Gray, Small$32.99Chewy Price$39.99List Price
- Frisco Sherpa Hexagon Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, Gray, Small$21.24Chewy Price
- Frisco Eyelash Cat & Dog Bolster Bed, Silver, Medium$40.94Chewy Price$48.39List Price
- Precious Tails Super Lux Fur Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, Pink, Medium$39.99Chewy Price
- Best Friends by Sheri The Original Calming Shag Fur Donut Cuddler Cat & Dog Bed, Frost, X-Small$21.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- Best Friends by Sheri The Original Calming Donut Cat & Dog Bed & Throw Blanket, Oyster, Small$29.99Chewy Price$49.99List Price
- HDP Round Fuzzy Bolster Dog Bed, Grey$32.99Chewy Price
- Best Friends By Sheri Lux Fur Deep Dish Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, Oyster$27.99Chewy Price$34.99List Price
- PetAmi Donut Cat & Dog Bed, Gray, Medium$27.99Chewy Price
- Best Friends by Sheri Calming Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, Grey$21.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bed Feature||Machine-washable||Machine-washable, Orthopedic||Machine-washable, Water-resistant||Machine-washable||Removable Cover, Machine-washable, Orthopedic|
|Cover Material||Faux Fur, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Faux Fur, Synthetic Fabric||Faux Fur, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Fill And Frame Material||Plush / Fiberfill||Plush / Fiberfill||Plush / Fiberfill||—||Orthopedic Foam, Foam|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy||Adult, Puppy, Kitten||Adult, Puppy||Adult||Adult, Puppy, Kitten|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Large Breeds|
|Bed Type||Bolster||Bolster, Blanket||Bolster||Bolster||Blanket, Bolster|
Questions & Answers
10 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
123 Customer Reviews
Fur matted in dryer when fluffing
Disappointed because I followed fluffing instructions after opening package today re: dryer for 5 minutes on low. It wasn’t even in for five minutes and there are areas in the bed and blanket that are mashed down, almost melted. More on blanket than bed. I just got it today so I’m disappointed.
Great idea for this bed but I followed washing and fluffing instructions and ended up with a mess. I feel terrible to have wasted this money. The inner pillow came apart so I will have to order a replacement. The rest of the bed clumped together. Obviously user error but just be careful. It is soft and fluffy.
Good at first
Our puppy enjoyed this bed, but I like to keep things clean and wash his bedding every so often. It says machine washable but it ruined the bed. It’s completely matted and doesn’t have the same softness anymore. Would not purchase again.
Perfect for our new rescued gentle giant
We just recently adopted an older American bull dog/ boxer mix. Due to some neglect, he had some rough skin with some open sores. It didn't take him long to find his new bed. He fell into a deep sleep shortly after getting in it. The blanket that came with it is perfect, he likes to burrow into it. Definitely worth every penny!!
My puppy LOVES his bed and blanket!
This bed and blanket are so cozy, my puppy loves sleeping in it. Machine wash in cold water and dry on low heat and it has stayed nice. Really like that you can wash the bed.
My Dog LOVES This Bed!!
My dog is a big-time cuddler and absolutely adores this bed! I recommend giving it a wash before you use it as it does shed a fair bit of fuzz right out of the bag. The little throw is a nice add-on and he loves it as a more portable bed/mat. It fits wonderfully in the washing machine and so far has been my dog's favorite place to sleep!! I am definitely considering ordering another one for his bed at the office.
Jack loves it!
Our extra large golden doodle was due for a new bed after 6 yrs. and we wanted to get him a nice one. This bed caught my eye and the description my mind. We got the biggest one and it’s even better than I could have hoped for. Of course at first Jack was leary but it wasn’t long before he discovered this bed fit for a king. It’s bigger and more comfortable than his last bed and he can really stretch out. I am also very impressed with the quality of this bed. When I washed it and dried it none of the shag came off and there was nothing on the drier screen. It seems like a bed that should last a long time.
Harley and Aries
This bed is wonderful and soft and fluffy. The only reason it got 4 instead of 5 is because the last time I bought this same bed it was bigger and has since gotten smaller. Still, these are my favorite beds for my girls.
She likes it
Tessa really likes (maybe even loves!) her new bed. I, of course, love that she is comfortable and nearby during the night.
The most popular seat in the house!
Bought 2, different sizes. We have 2 dogs and 2 cats, plus canine pet sitting clients who are cared for in our home. All of them love these beds, including client pets who came with their own beloved beds. Have not tried to wash them yet, but hoping they'll be fine.