Best Friends by Sheri OrthoComfort Sherpa Bolster Cat & Dog Bed
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- The higher back wall provides extra support to help relieve pressure on joints, and the lower front and side walls serve as the perfect headrest.
- The lower front and side walls serve as the perfect headrest.
- Made with ultra-soft and cozy Sherpa fabric for a comforting feel your pal will love.
- The bottom of the bed is made with tough nylon fabric that is also dirt and water-resistant.
- Machine-washable and dryer safe for an easy and hassle-free clean.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Sherpa Rectangular Bolster Dog Bed, Gray, Large$35.99Chewy Price
- Best Friends By Sheri Lux Fur Deep Dish Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, Oyster$34.90Chewy Price$34.99List Price
- Frisco Eyelash Rectangular Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, Medium, Teal$32.99Chewy Price
- FurHaven Terry Self-Warming Hi-Lo Donut Cat & Dog Bed, Charcoal Gray, Medium$40.99Chewy Price$48.99List Price
- Ethical Pet Sleep Zone Reversible Cushion Cuddler Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, Gray, 18-in$26.21Chewy Price$32.99List Price
- FurHaven Calming Hug Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, Silver Gray, Small$29.99Chewy Price$35.99List Price
- HDP Round Fuzzy Bolster Dog Bed, Pink$32.99Chewy Price
- dealPrecious Tails Super Lux Shaggy Fur Bolster Cat & Dog Bed w/ Removable Cover, Ice Gray, Small$27.29Chewy Price$29.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bed Feature||Machine-washable, Orthopedic, Water-resistant||Machine-washable||Machine-washable||Machine-washable||Machine-washable, Orthopedic|
|Cover Material||Sherpa, Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Cotton, Natural Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Chenille, Synthetic Fabric|
|Fill And Frame Material||Plush / Fiberfill||Plush / Fiberfill||Plush / Fiberfill||Plush / Fiberfill||Memory Foam, Plush / Fiberfill|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy||Puppy, Adult||Puppy, Adult, Kitten, Senior||Adult||Puppy, Adult, Senior|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds||Giant Breeds||Medium Breeds|
Questions & Answers
11 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
493 Customer Reviews
Dogs Love it!
Really Soft! Back is tall, so sort of floppy, not sure it will hold shape after washing a few times, but... it is a big win with the dog ( chihuahuas) they think its the best bed in the house and they have them everywhere..
My dogs seem to like the softness of these beds. They wash well in the washer too. The only thing we have had an issue with is they are a little difficult for my two older dogs to get into. The sides are high, so they have a little trouble stepping over. Once they are in there, they love them.
Bed for Roxi
I bought this bed for Roxi who is a 12 pound Maltese/Shihtzu. This higher back falls over on top of her and the bed does not keep any shape. Roxi hates it and won't stay in it. On the other hand a bought a larger identical one for Mikey and he loves it. It is made a little differently as it has a pad that comes out which gives the bed a flatter bottom and it keeps its shape.
Quinn’s new bed
Quinn loves her new bed it took her awhile to get used to it but now she is in it all the time
do not purchase this. it has no stability after a week it just lays over. no side support whatsoever. would not purchase again!
The best bed
My dog loves this bed and the cat loves it too. I now have two of these beds.
The material is very soft but the higher back of the bed will not stand up straight so the bed keeps folding in half. I have a puppy 8 lbs , maybe it’s better for a bigger /heavier dog
Folds Over on Itself Easily
Looks comfortable and feels comfortable but the cat hates it. She cannot get in it without it folding over onto her or tipping.
Nothing like pics!! First time chewy disappointed me !!
This bed does not have a very sturdy bottom my dog is only 4 lbs and the whole thing tips over when she gets in. I tried putting in dryer as suggested and it didn’t help. I finally just propped bed in corner with wider edge towards wall so it wouldn’t tip when she gets in .. love the plush quality of bed but like I said it’s just not as stable as it should be for the price. Very disappointed in this product. Still thinking about writing the company BestFriends by Sheri. I’ve bought the cheapest of beds and they never tip over. I wanted to spoil my doggie for Christmas and now she really don’t even get in it after about a week.