Best Paw Nutrition Glucosamine Premium Blend Dog Supplement, 16-oz bottle
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Purified Water, Vegetanle Gum, Potassium Sorbate...||Active Ingredients: Glucosamine Sulfate 2600 mg, Glucosamine Hcl 2600 mg, Chondroitin Sulfate 1000 mg...||Active Ingredients Per 2Ml: Glucosamine Hcl (Corn): 260 Mg; Chondroitin Sulfate (Beef): 50 Mg; Msm (Methyl-Sulfanylmethane 99.9%): 120 Mg; Manganese Chelate: 1 Mg; Hyaluronic Acid (As Sodium Hyaluronate): 10 Mg, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C As A Preservative): 50 Mg. Inactive Ingredients: Beef Liver Powder, Citric Acid...||Active Ingredients: Glucosamine HCl (1, 600 mg), Chondroitin Sulfate 1200 mg...||Active Ingredients: (Per 2 Soft Chews) Glucosamine HCl (Shellfish Source) 600 mg, Chondroitin Sulfate (Porcine Source) 200 mg, MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane) 300 mg...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Senior, Puppy|
|Health Feature||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support, Digestive Health, High-Energy|
|Food Flavor||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Duck, Poultry|
|Special Diet||N/A||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Gluten Free||N/A||Gluten Free||Gluten Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Non-GMO|
About This Item
- Supports soft tissue and joint health for healthy, happy cats and dogs.
- Quality ingredients include glucosamine, chondroitin, hyaluronic acid and MSM.
- Supports reduced inflammation in joints and throughout the entire body.
- Added vitamins support reduced inflammation.
- 100% free from grains.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- SmartyPaws Senior Multifunctional Support Peanut Butter Flavor Dog Supplement, 60 count$19.99Chewy Price$22.47List Price$18.99Autoship Price
- TruDog Calm Me Calming Support Soft Chews Dog Supplement, 60 count$22.99Chewy Price$24.99List Price$21.84Autoship Price
- TruDog Complete Me Omega-7 Multi-Vitamin Soft Chew Dog Supplement, 90 count$79.99Chewy Price$89.99List Price$75.99Autoship Price
- YuMOVE Tasty Bites Natural Joint Health Hickory Flavor Soft Chew Dog Supplement, 150 count$42.95Chewy Price$40.80Autoship Price
- Particular Paws Chewable Tablets Joint & Hip Dog Supplement, 60 count$29.95Chewy Price$30.95List Price$28.45Autoship Price
- Petaxin Daily Probiotic Chicken Flavor Grain-Free Dog Supplement, 120 count$25.94Chewy Price$34.99List Price$24.64Autoship Price
- GNC Pets Hip & Joint Dog Supplement, 120 count$26.39Chewy Price$32.99List Price$25.07Autoship Price
- Whole Life Nature's Remedy Digestive Health Whole Food Dog Supplement, 12-oz bag$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Wonder Paws Hip & Joint Soft Chews Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$37.45Chewy Price$35.58Autoship Price
- Wonder Paws Skin & Coat Soft Chews Supplement for Dogs, 70 count$19.95Chewy Price$29.95List Price$18.95Autoship Price
- Wonder Paws Cardio Support Soft Chews Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$27.95Chewy Price$41.95List Price$26.55Autoship Price
- Wonder Paws Daily Multi 21 Multivitamin Soft Chews Supplement for Dogs, 60 count$19.95Chewy Price$29.95List Price$18.95Autoship Price
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
3 Customer Reviews
Got this for my 65lb, four year old pit bull rescue dog. When we first got her she had trouble getting up on the couch and going up and down stairs. After a few months of Best Paw she’s jumping so much we now call her Bunny. I get the unflavored variety and have never had a bottle with an odor like the other review mentions.
Hard to tell if it is working but the vet approves
Millie is about to start on her second bottle of the Glucosamine supplement. Hard to tell if it is working but it is vet approved so we are hoping it works.
Buyer beware - Product smells really bad
I have a rule - if it smells bad I'm not gonna give it to my beloved dog. Why would a product like this be made for dogs if it smells so medicinal? It's hard to imagine any animal willingly taking it or being able to disguise the taste or smell when giving it to the animal.