Best Pet Supplies CertiPUR-US Certified Foam Foldable Dog Steps
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made in the USA.
- Foldable dog steps help your little buddy reach the couch, bed or chair when she wants to cuddle up.
- Made with mattress-grade cushioning to relieve pressure and stress on paws and joints.
- Plush cover is removable and machine-washable.
- Durable pet stairs are made to last.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Fold & Carry Double Door Collapsible Wire Dog Crate & Mat Kit, 36 inch$55.43Chewy Price$79.19List Price
- DealFrisco Fold & Carry Single Door Collapsible Wire Dog Crate & Mat Kit, 48 inch$95.99Chewy Price$119.99List Price
- Best Pet Supplies Foam Cat & Dog Stairs, Dark Brown, 5-Step$89.99Chewy Price
- Precious Tails 4-Step Dog & Cat Stairs, Red Black$62.99Chewy Price$69.99List Price
- Premier Pet Steps 2 Step Carpet Tread Dog & Cat Stairs, Walnut$92.34Chewy Price$149.00List Price
- Etna 3 Steps Dog & Cat Stairs$79.99Chewy Price
- Majestic Pet Villa Cat & Dog Stairs, Navy, 4 Step$59.75Chewy Price$118.00List Price
- Pet Gear Easy Step IV Deluxe Soft Cat & Dog Stairs, Oatmeal/Chocolate$132.85Chewy Price$179.99List Price
- Pet Gear Easy Step Dog & Cat Stairs, Large, Extra-Wide$108.98Chewy Price
- Paws & Pals 3 Step Dog & Cat Stairs$64.95Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds|
|Material||Foam, Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Foam||Foam||Foam||Foam|
|Features||Machine-washable||Non-skid||Non-skid||Non-skid, Foldable||Non-skid, Foldable|
|Tools Included||No Tools Required||—||—||—||—|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
16 Customer Reviews
I like it but he doesn't
I love it because it's lightweight and washable but my dog is 90 lbs and he hesitates to use it. I think he feels like it's not stable enough. I literally showed him how I'd walk up it but I also used my hands to stabilize myself as I walked up it. I think he'd be happier with a hard step.
Great for my 10 lb yorkie
My yorkie mix is enjoying being able to come and go as she pleases. I also feel better knowing she won't jump off my bed while I'm not looking. She is getting more confident with using them after 1 day. Plus the color looks great with my decor.
To short for anything but the smallest puppers
These steps are not deep enough for my 14 year old Jack Russell. She’s still pretty lithe but can’t seem to jump up these stairs. They’re fine for a small dog who takes one step one leg at a time. But not for puppers who can still jump/navigate the stairs both legs simultaneously
Work well, as described
These are just as shown, my 10-pound dog likes them, and they are sturdy enough for her. I would say that they would work for bigger/heavier dogs (up to a point), they are foam but well-made. They slid a little on my polished floors, which I fixed with some grippy sticker things.
I ordered the "sand" color but what I received was grey. I needed them, so I kept them anyways. My tripod (3 legged) cats use steps to get onto beds. These work but they do not like them as much as other steps we bought from Chewy. I love that the cover is easily removed to wash (air dry!). If you can get away with 2 steps, the width is a little bit less awkward.
Good, but not ideal for my needs
we have a bench by our bed that we got many years ago to help out short legged dog to reach the top of our tall bed. he's now quite old and can no longer make even the jump to the bench, so i decided to get some stairs. i got this one in particular because it folds down into a block that could easily be stored under our bed, and because it was the perfect height to our bench. the item is quite nice and it was pretty easy to teach him to use it. unfortunately, this particular style of steps is not ideal for your dog. he has short legs and a long body, but is also 50lbs. the soft shapes are nice for his joints but does not give him sure footing and his back feet slip off the sides a lot since he tends to splay when he isn't sure about the ground under him. because he is so heavy (for this item) it shifts a lot. i had to put a bath mat under it for traction and strap it tightly to the bench so it wouldn't move and he wouldn't slip through the gap between the bench and the steps. i think had these steps been longer and a little wider they would have been perfect. this is a solid set of soft steps that are very convenient and well made. however i recommend them for pets that are small and lightweight. heavier, long bodied, short legged pets may have trouble with it.
I have two older Chihuahuas that had trouble jumping on the couch. Ordered these steps and they love them. They run up and down them constantly. It's wonderful not having to lift them up on the couch anymore. Best thing I ever bought for them.
I have 3 of these with one for an old kitty to get up to the bed plus my small kitty likes to sleep on them in the daytime.
Good Puppy Stairs
I needed stairs for my mini dachshund puppy and these are perfect. He can use them no problem. I was dissapointed with the color. I ordered the beige but got the grey. It's not a deal breaker but doesnt match my couch that well. Didn't care enough to return becuse the product is so great. The fabric zips off to machine wash which is great!
Steps for 6 year old Chihuahua instead of leaping onto my bef
I really like these steps Lightweight Doesn’t slide CoCo has to be trained to use them Perfect for 10 lb dog