Best Pet Supplies Corduroy & Foam Cat & Dog Stairs
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Lightweight, portable steps that are easy to move or travel with.
- Made with high quality USA foam that’s oh-so-gentle on your pet’s joints.
- Come with anti-slip base to keep the steps in place.
- Available in 3-step (13.5” high), 4-step (18”), and 5-step (22.5”).
- Corduroy stairs come in a neutral gray to blend purr-fectly into your home.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Best Pet Supplies Linen Covered Foam Foldable Cat & Dog Stairs, Gray, Large$80.99Chewy Price$89.99List Price
- Frisco Deluxe Wooden Carpeted Cat & Dog Ramp, Brown$127.15Chewy Price$134.99List Price
- Majestic Pet Villa Cat & Dog Stairs, Navy, 4 Step$89.00Chewy Price$118.00List Price
- Zinus Easy Cat & Dog Stairs, Grey, X-Large$77.82Chewy Price$112.00List Price
- Pet Gear Pet Step Cat & Dog Stairs, Essential Grey, Pet Step III$71.99Chewy Price$73.99List Price
- DealPet Gear Easy Step II Cat & Dog Stairs, Tan$44.08Chewy Price$59.99List Price
- Best Pet Supplies Linen & Foam Cat & Dog Stairs, Gray, Medium$59.99Chewy Price$69.99List Price
- FurHaven Steady Paws Cat & Dog Stairs, Gray, 4-Step$64.99Chewy Price$77.99List Price
- Best Pet Supplies Foam Cat & Dog Stairs, White Lambswool, 4-Step$67.99Chewy Price$69.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Small Breeds||Large Breeds|
|Material||Foam||Foam, Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Foam||Foam||Foam|
|Tools Included||—||No Tools Required||—||—||—|
Questions & Answers
11 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
105 Customer Reviews
12 year old cat
My cat had been hopping several times before she could make it in the bed. when I put them up to the bottom of the bed, she was able to do it after some coercing with temptation treats and lots of praise.
Made a huge difference for my senior dog
I purchased this to go next to my bed as my dog could no longer jump onto the bed and doesn’t tolerate people picking her up. It made a world of difference in her confidence, knowing she can go on and off the bed as she pleases with no issues. This may seem like a “duh” comment but make sure you measure the space you are going to put the stairs! You want it to line up as close as it can to the top and there are different size stairs.
The best stairs ever! Very easy for my 12 lb. cat who had a stroke. NO chemical smell from foam. Made in the USA. This was worth every penny! Light to move around.
Steps for the bed
Love them and my dog loves them. He began using the steps soon after being introduced to them
Five Star Review for Best Pet Supplies Cat & Dog Stairs
These steps are just wonderful for smaller pets! I have an older cat with severe disfiguring arthritis. So far he's been good about attempting to get down off the couch but it's very hard on him and sometimes his legs collapse underneath him. Time for steps! I got the 4-step size in order to get up to an average height couch. These steps are just purrrrfectly sized for a cat and would also be doggone good for smaller sized dogs, too. The cover says "Corduroy" but it's a soft, plush corduroy that has the softest feel to it. The textured bottom does not move on my LVP flooring either. The foam feels like it will last forever. Very dense and firm but still soft underfoot for your pet. I am super happy with this purchase!
The Cats Meow
As an aging feline I really appreciate these steps.
Corduroy Lg Dog Stairs
I have been looking for the right height of stairs for my 2 small Chihuahuas , These are absolutely perfect! They use them with ease up and down ! I will definitely be ordering another one so my babies can look out the window! Thankyou chewy.com ! I am pleased with every order I received !
Lightweight and Sturdy
These stairs make it so easy for my 15 year old Yorkie mix to get up on the bed. Most importantly she now doesn’t have to jump off the bed. She just easily walks down the cushioned stairs. The corduroy fabric is a nice quality and looks good. We offered her treats to train her to go up and down a few times.
Corduroy & Foam Stairs
These stairs are the best. They are solid but light to move if needed.
Perfect for Chihuahuas
We have a high rise bed, and now all of my little Chihuahuas can get on and off the bed without help.