Best Pet Supplies Foam Cat & Dog Stairs
About This Item
- Great for your pets to access couches, cars or anywhere you think it's too high for them to go
- Perfect for pets who are older and may be suffering from joint and aching problems and made with ease of use in mind
- Developed to be gentle for your pets to use daily, yet steady and firm enough to help hold their weight and give them the support they need in order to access higher places
- The bottom of these steps is made from a non-slip material which keeps the steps in place while your pet climbs up and down
- Removable outer cover, which is made from an ultra-soft fleece fabric, is machine washable for easy maintenance
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco 18.5 or 24.5 Inch 2-in-1 Cat & Dog Stairs, Cream$47.99Chewy Price
- Best Pet Supplies Foam Cat & Dog Stairs, White Lambswool, 3-Step$59.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Collapsible Cat & Dog Stairs & Storage, Gray$39.99Chewy Price
- Zinus Easy Cat & Dog Stairs, Grey, X-Large, 4-Step$99.99Chewy Price$120.96List Price
- Paws & Pals 4 Step Dog & Cat Stairs$69.95Chewy Price$94.95List Price
- Best Pet Supplies Paw Print Foam Cat & Dog Stairs, Black, 4-Step$69.77Chewy Price$69.99List Price
- Paws & Pals 3 Step Dog & Cat Stairs$64.95Chewy Price
- Best Pet Supplies Linen & Foam Cat & Dog Stairs, Brown, Medium$69.99Chewy Price
- Zinus Comfort Cat & Dog Stairs, Cream, X-Large, 4 Step$87.75Chewy Price$118.72List Price
- Majestic Pet Villa Cat & Dog Stairs, Storm, 4 Step$89.00Chewy Price$118.00List Price
- Zinus Cozy Cat & Dog Stairs, Blue Placid, X-Large$110.76Chewy Price$143.36List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds|
|Material||Foam||Foam||Foam||Foam, Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Foam|
|Tools Included||—||—||No||No Tools Required||—|
Questions & Answers
11 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
101 Customer Reviews
Stairs for my short legs
We have a mini dachshund. Loves to jump off anything...not good! These steps are perfect to cushion his now, little, small jumps. Got used to them right away. Likes running down stairs more than jumping off the bed. The foam is quality and firm but gives just enough! Great for short little legs! Will prevent injuries! This is my only concern, the material covering the stairs is already getting stretched! I also realized now I should have ordered stairs with a lighter colored fabric. Dark brown is not easy for dogs, my dog, to see depth i.e.each step. I notice he looks carefully before going down! No problem going up. Overall very glad I purchased. He seems to really enjoy going up and down these stairs. Knows they are his and he shows off for the cat with a little jump off the last step! Yes! Buy stairs for your pets!
Helpful to my best friend
These steps are great. My cockapoo was not afraid to use them at all. He is jumping less which is better for his spine. The stairs are firm yet comfortable on his paws. The cover can be machine washed or spot cleaned. I will be ordering the four step for our bed. Happy with this purchase.
Stairway to heaven
My mom bought me this because her bed is too high for a short english cocker to jump. My only complaint is the top step is big enough for the cat to sleep on, keeping me from getting to mom.
Pamper your pet
Steps are wonderful for my aging dog. I cringe when she tries to jump up on the sofa to cuddle with me. I’m afraid to lift her. She loves climbing the steps and I enjoy not having to lift her.
4 stepper stool
My little fur babies all of it except for my little chihuahua boo boo has trouble getting up it or down it so I have to assist her at all times but it worked out really good with everyone else and my total count is 12 animals so for one not to be able to handle it is not bad at all.
Great quality, best for medium to large dogs!
I needed five-step stairs for my aging mini doxie to be able to get on the bed. I should have known that the risers would be too high. But for larger dogs, the quality and movability of these stairs makes this a great product. The cover is a warm honey brown in soft suede-like fabric, foam is soft but dense, and the stairs are lightweight enough to move around easily (but solid enough to not move around when used). Thanks, Chewy, for assisting me with the return so efficiently!
These stair remain sturdy for my two 8lb dogs. I love that they continue not to have any dips from the ongoing walking and running up and down on them
Well Made Stairs
The stairs are well made, but since it's so light it slips around on our hard-surfaced floor (although it still works for us). It will probably be better suited for carpet. It's also a bit pricey.
My 12 week old pup needed an assist to get up on the couch. These work perfectly.
Stair for puppy
We really needed the stair for our little 6 lb papillon and he loves athem