Best Pet Supplies Foam Cat & Dog Stairs
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Great for your pets to access couches, cars or anywhere you think it's too high for them to go
- Perfect for pets who are older and may be suffering from joint and aching problems and made with ease of use in mind
- Developed to be gentle for your pets to use daily, yet steady and firm enough to help hold their weight and give them the support they need in order to access higher places
- The bottom of these steps is made from a non-slip material which keeps the steps in place while your pet climbs up and down
- Removable outer cover, which is made from an ultra-soft fleece fabric, is machine washable for easy maintenance
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Foldable Nonslip Cat & Dog Stairs, Charcoal$39.99Chewy Price
- Best Pet Supplies Corduroy & Foam Cat & Dog Stairs, Gray, Medium$67.97Chewy Price$69.99List Price
- Frisco Tri-Fold Travel Dog Car Ramp, Gray$49.99Chewy Price
- Best Pet Supplies Lattice Print Foldable Foam Cat & Dog Stairs, Chocolate Brown, Small$49.99Chewy Price$69.99List Price
- Paws & Pals 3 Step Dog & Cat Stairs$63.00Chewy Price$64.95List Price
- Best Pet Supplies Lattice Print Foam Cat & Dog Stairs, Dark Gray, Large$75.99Chewy Price$89.99List Price
- Paws & Pals 4 Step Dog & Cat Stairs$82.71Chewy Price$94.95List Price
- Zinus Comfort Cat & Dog Stairs, Cream, Small, 3 Step$46.59Chewy Price$59.36List Price
- Zinus Easy Cat & Dog Stairs, Grey Checked, X-Large, 4 Step$142.24Chewy Price
- Best Pet Supplies Linen & Foam Cat & Dog Stairs, Gray, Medium$59.99Chewy Price$69.99List Price
- Pet Gear Pet Step Cat & Dog Stairs, Essential Grey, Pet Step IV$64.98Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Large Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
Questions & Answers
17 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
263 Customer Reviews
Love These Stairs
Perfect for my 3 chihuahuas (one is an elderly 16 year old). I clip on a booklight to illuminate the stairs at night. Our 2 cats still "show off" and jump on and off the bed. It takes more than that to injure a chihuahua's pride. LOL. Chewy customer service is the gold standard, fantastic representatives who are always friendly and ready to help! Thank you!
Perfect steps to our tall bed!
We bought these steps for our cat, Penny, when we noticed she was struggling to jump up on our bed. She came RIGHT UP the very first night we put them next to the bed! They have been perfect for her to go up and down without the big loud thuds, or hanging on for dear life with her 4 sets of claws to make it up! We're thrilled we gave her such a great gift of ease of movement.
A Cat's Stairway to Heaven
My older cat loves these steps -- now he can safely get in and out of his window seat without jumping and falling. They are very lightweight and easy to move about.
These stairs were perfect for little dachshund legs to use up the couch. They are soft and have a little give making it easier to go up. Love the product!
Sturdy and perfect
My 10 year old terrier mix has arthritis and this really works for her (and me since I don’t have to lift her up on the bed). Lightweight but sturdy and stays in place
She uses it!
Due to a bad back, my MinPin needs to stop jumping onto furniture. I bought these stairs without much hope that she would really use them, but I was very pleasantly surprised. After putting a treat on each step and coaxing her a bit one time, she took to them like a champ! She even likes to sit on them. I don’t think pet steps will ever add much to the decor of a home, but these steps with their cream color are probably the most attractive I’ve seen.
Perfect for small pups
My bed is very high and my previous steps weren’t working out. These 5 steps are perfect for my small pup and the color and style look chic and not cheap looking at all. Has a zipper to wash the cover too. Highly recommend! :)
NO WAY TO CLEAN & NOT WATERPROOF COVER
I thought these would be wonderful for my arthritic cat, and they were, until my other senile cat pooped liquid excrement all over them. The liquid quickly seeped through, and with no way to clean the foam under the cover, we had to trash it. There went $70 after just a few months of use. My advice is to go with a plastic type. This cover is not waterproof by any means, so beware.
Soft but sturdy
My cat is a senior and needs help getting on the bed these are just purr-fect for her
Stairway to Heaven
Finally!!! No more whimpering from my chunky Cavapoo because she can’t get onto my bed. She glides up and down the steps without a peep to sleep next to me. Strong and sturdy yet light enough to lift and put away.