Best Pet Supplies Heavy Duty Dog Crate Mat
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- This cushy n’ cozy mat instantly turns any pet crate into a comfortable lounge area.
- Double-sided cushions feature a bone-design, with faux suede on one side and plush lambswool on the other.
- Can be used as a comfy crate liner, kennel mat, cat cushion, or car-seat bed.
- Machine washer friendly and comes in 5 sizes to fit almost any crate.
- Filled with a 2-inch thick poly-fill padding that resists flattening.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- dealFrisco Durable Crate Mat, Teal, 23-in$18.77Chewy Price$26.24List Price
- dealK&H Pet Products Memory Foam Dog Crate Pad, Gray, Large$45.15Chewy Price$47.99List Price
- Frisco Eyelash Orthopedic Dog Crate Mat, Sand, 24-in$15.20Chewy Price
- Frisco Corner Bolster Orthopedic Dog Crate Mat, Brown, 30-in$25.99Chewy Price
- dealK&H Pet Products Deluxe Bolster Dog Crate Pad, Natural, Large$45.65Chewy Price$61.99List Price
- Frisco Swirl Dog Crate Mat, Gray, 48-In$36.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Quilted Plush Dog Crate Mat, Gray, 36-in$23.99Chewy Price
- Paws & Pals Dog Crate Mat, Beige, X-Large$24.95Chewy Price$39.95List Price
- Beurer Heated Dog & Cat Blanket, Gray$74.73Chewy Price$79.99List Price
- Pet Gear Bolster Pad for Happy Trails Lite No-Zip Pet Stroller, Black, Medium$29.58Chewy Price$29.98List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Natural Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Puppy, Adult, Senior|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
70 Customer Reviews
Not heavy duty
This is not heavy duty and did not stand up to our puppy. The issue comes from the little fabric loop that is sewn in at one end. I'm not sure what it is for, and I would probably be giving more stars if not for that. We cut the loop off so that the puppy wouldn't tear it off and eat it. However, there was still a little bit of fabric there close to the seam. He fixated on that little bit and ripped right through the seam at that point. Honestly the bed held up really well until that point. But once he realized there was a little tiny bit of fabric, within hours the whole thing was destroyed. If your dog isn't a puppy or a heavy chewers, this would probably stand up. But with that being the case, it shouldn't be marketed as heavy duty.
Good quality and value
The size and thickness are great. My dog chooses to sleep in the crate after I put this in there. I like that it's two-sided as well. He hasn't torn this one up yet thankfully but at least it is reasonably priced if he does.
48"x 28", XLg, Nice double-sided, dog crate pad. Has long fluff on one side, for a dog who likes to snuggle. A tough, grey fabric on the other side for the diggers & hopefully holds up to chewers.
So Far, So Good!
Purchased a few weeks ago as a kennel liner. Our rescue seems to like it and is comfortable sleeping on it. Is holding up very well, and looking forward to seeing what happens after washing.
nice size bed for inside crate
this bed is inside the dog's crate and its perfect
horrible! nice look but not heavy duty!
Did not last 1 night! Was torn easily and would not recommend
Crate Mat for Chasity
This mat woks perfect, fits really well and Chasity just loves it.
Great! Amazing Quality for price..........................
great dog bed
For Buddy, it’s not a crate mat, he just doesn’t like thick beds. It’s cute material and he loves it!
Dog chewed immediately
Dog destroyed with first use when placed in kennel.