Best Pet Supplies Lattice Print Foam Cat & Dog Stairs
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Anti-slip base keeps stairs in place for paw-some stability and traction.
- Available in five different colors to blend purr-fectly into your home.
- Each step is made with the highest-quality foam that’s gentle on tiny joints.
- Lightweight design makes it easy to move from room to room.
- Available in 3-step (13.5” high), 4-step (18”), and 5-step (22.5”) to match any furniture height.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Deluxe Wooden Carpeted Cat & Dog Ramp, Brown$127.15Chewy Price$134.99List Price
- Best Pet Supplies Lattice Print Foldable Foam Cat & Dog Stairs, Dark Gray, Small$42.62Chewy Price$69.99List Price
- DealFrisco Foldable Nonslip Cat & Dog Stairs, Grey$35.99Chewy Price
- Zinus Cozy Pet Stairs, Blue Placid, Large$117.60Chewy Price
- Zinus 2 Step Easy Pet Stair, Grey Checkered, X-Small$36.70Chewy Price$39.20List Price
- FurHaven Steady Paws Cat & Dog Stairs, Brown, 4-Step$64.99Chewy Price$77.99List Price
- PetSafe CozyUp Foldable Wooden Cat & Dog Stairs, X-Large$169.95Chewy Price
- Best Pet Supplies Corduroy & Foam Cat & Dog Stairs, Gray, Small$69.99Chewy Price
- Kurgo Wander Dog Ramp$86.49Chewy Price$108.99List Price
- Pet Gear Easy Step III Cat & Dog Stairs, Tan$63.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Extra Small Breeds||Small Breeds|
|Material||Foam||Foam||Foam, Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Foam, Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Foam, Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Tools Included||—||—||No Tools Required||No Tools Required||No Tools Required|
Questions & Answers
10 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
59 Customer Reviews
Foam 3 step stairs
These are GREAT. My dog has arthritis in her two front legs and she will not use the 'hard' stairs she will only use the foam ones or I have to lift her. My age and back issues love the foam stairs too.
Good product, not exactly like the picture
It worked perfectly. Taller than most dog steps i’ve seen if you pick the right size. Soft but firm enough to hold weight. But the picture has a design on the side and my steps are a plain gray all over. Maybe i misread the option but i wish it were more obvious what it would look like.
Works well, bottom step a bit flimsy
Higher bed and my 10# pup was jumping off. Got this set of stairs to train her to use instead of jumping. (work in progress). The height is perfect and she can easily use. Bottom step feels a bit more flimsy than the rest.
Very solid construction but still lightweight. Looks good, not cheap. Just perfect for my Maine Coon who recently had a stroke and has some mobility issues. Now she can sleep on the bed again!
Sweetpea is happy
My long hair Chihuahua is 5 years old and never used steps. She is doing great with them they are comfortable and secure
Best stairs ever
We have a 5 lb chihuahua 1st set of stairs he'd actually use. Awesome for little dogs steps are small not for big dog. Unlike other foam stairs these are stable. Love them.
I bought these stairs for my spoiled Boston Terriers, so they can get into my adjustable bed. I was initially worried that they would slide around a bit, and that they wouldn't be sturdy or durable enough, but they most def. are! I bought the large set of stairs, and the size is perfect for what I needed. The material is really soft, and removable for washing. If I ever needed more stairs I would get these again. My girls have no issue using them...and they actually really like them.
These steps work great for my older dog, my bed is high and she is not able to jump up on the bed anymore, now she can walk up very easily. Thank you.
Stairway to Heaven
These work well for my 21lb Chihuahua. She has a bad knee so the dense foam material is both shock absorbing and secure. I also have a 4 pounder and she uses them without any issues. These are especially supportive for a heavier or larger dog, a senior and or one with mobility issues, imo
Steps are narrow and the entire product is so light in weight the pet and the steps topple over to the side. Goes against the premise of the entire idea.