Best Pet Supplies Lattice Print Foam Cat & Dog Stairs
About This Item
- Anti-slip base keeps stairs in place for paw-some stability and traction.
- Available in five different colors to blend purr-fectly into your home.
- Each step is made with the highest-quality foam that’s gentle on tiny joints.
- Lightweight design makes it easy to move from room to room.
- Available in 3-step (13.5” high), 4-step (18”), and 5-step (22.5”) to match any furniture height.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Deluxe Wooden Carpeted Cat & Dog Ramp, Brown$109.99Chewy Price
- Best Pet Supplies Foam Cat & Dog Stairs, Dark Brown, 3-Step$45.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Collapsible Cat & Dog Stairs & Storage, Gray$35.99Chewy Price
- Best Pet Supplies Linen & Foam Cat & Dog Stairs, Gray, Small$59.99Chewy Price
- Precious Tails 5-Step Dog & Cat Stairs, Black White$89.99Chewy Price$94.99List Price
- Paws & Pals 4 Step Dog & Cat Stairs$80.07Chewy Price$94.95List Price
- Precious Tails High Density Foam 4 Steps Dog & Cat Stairs, Camel$40.99Chewy Price$69.99List Price
- TRIXIE Adjustable Cat & Dog Stairs, White$94.37Chewy Price$100.99List Price
- Precious Tails 4-Step Dog & Cat Stairs, Red Black$59.99Chewy Price$69.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds|
|Features||Non-skid||Non-skid||Non-skid, Foldable||Non-skid, Foldable||Non-skid|
Questions & Answers
10 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
53 Customer Reviews
I bought these stairs for my spoiled Boston Terriers, so they can get into my adjustable bed. I was initially worried that they would slide around a bit, and that they wouldn't be sturdy or durable enough, but they most def. are! I bought the large set of stairs, and the size is perfect for what I needed. The material is really soft, and removable for washing. If I ever needed more stairs I would get these again. My girls have no issue using them...and they actually really like them.
These steps work great for my older dog, my bed is high and she is not able to jump up on the bed anymore, now she can walk up very easily. Thank you.
Stairway to Heaven
These work well for my 21lb Chihuahua. She has a bad knee so the dense foam material is both shock absorbing and secure. I also have a 4 pounder and she uses them without any issues. These are especially supportive for a heavier or larger dog, a senior and or one with mobility issues, imo
Steps are narrow and the entire product is so light in weight the pet and the steps topple over to the side. Goes against the premise of the entire idea.
I think I like it
Came in a giant box wrapped in plastic, one piece. Good. Looks nice in person. The five step staircase is the same height as the bedroom windowsill so the top step can be used for looking out. I thought it might collapse a bit with the weight of my middle aged 26 pound cat, but it's pretty sturdy. Just a little comfort squish and sits in place even when being hopped on so I don't think I'll need to secure it to a wall or weight it. He's getting up and down from his furniture with ease now without having to ask for help, so mission accomplished.
Perfect for my cat
I like these stairs. They are light-weight, easy to move to different places and my 11 year old cat (who is 8 lbs) took to it right away. Perfect height for living room chairs or sofa. I think it greatly helps her now that she is getting older and a bit arthritic in her back legs.
Perfect for kitty!
My kitty is getting older and was sometimes missing her jump up on the bed. Also, I was concerned about the stress on her joints when she jumped down. These steps solved the problem! She can now get on and off the bed with ease! She was scared of the steps the first day or so, but I put some treats on the steps and she overcame her fear. I just ordered another set of steps for her to get up and down off the sofa.
Perfect height for the couch. Dogs love them! Easier for them to use than hard plastic! Would recommend.
Dog Stairs and Dog Ramp
I just love the dog stairs and the dog ramp I got for my fur baby Penny, Penny hurt her paw jumping off my bed. Now I don't have to worry, she goes up and down with no problem I have the ramp in the bedroom and the stairs in the parlor for going up the sofa.
Looks great but too small for my dog.
It's a great product but is smaller then I expected. Tall enough but the steps are to small/short/close together. My dog who weights 50 pounds is afraid to use. I should have ordered the larger size. But all in all it's a great product.