Best Pet Supplies Linen Covered Foam Foldable Cat & Dog Stairs
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Gives your furry friend access to places where he normally would have to jump.
- Made from foam that's light in weight for movement but still steady enough for pets to run up and down.
- The bottom of the steps are made with a non-slip material.
- The removable outer cover of our steps are made from ultra-soft fleece fabric and is machine washable.
- The removable outer cover is made from an ultra-soft fleece fabric that is machine washable.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Collapsible Cat & Dog Stairs & Storage, Gray$35.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Foldable Nonslip Cat & Dog Stairs, Charcoal$39.99Chewy Price
- Best Pet Supplies Foam Cat & Dog Stairs, White Lambswool, 4-Step$69.99Chewy Price
- Precious Tails High Density Foam 4 Steps Dog & Cat Stairs, Brown$49.00Chewy Price$69.99List Price
- Best Pet Supplies Foam Cat & Dog Stairs, Dark Brown, 4-Step$59.78Chewy Price$69.99List Price
- Pet Parade Three Step Dog & Cat Stairs, White, Medium$39.99Chewy Price
- Precious Tails 5-Step Dog & Cat Stairs, Black White$89.99Chewy Price$94.99List Price
- Best Pet Supplies Linen & Foam Cat & Dog Stairs, Gray, Large$89.74Chewy Price$89.99List Price
- Zinus Cozy Cat & Dog Stairs, Blue Placid, Medium$60.17Chewy Price$84.00List Price
- Best Pet Supplies Corduroy & Foam Cat & Dog Stairs, Gray, Medium$67.97Chewy Price$69.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Medium Breeds|
|Material||Foam||Foam||Foam||Foam||Foam, Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Tools Included||N/A||No||No||N/A||No Tools Required|
Questions & Answers
15 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
101 Customer Reviews
Read thorough trying to give a honest review to help my Chewy friends
Great stairs for small dogs except you would need to buy a non skid rubber pad that sticks to your floor so when the dog jumps or walks up the stairs he wont fall off or get scared because the stairs move without the rubber mat.The stairs are well made witb a nice material and high density foam inside.
Had to get the extra large stairs because we have an extremely tall bed. Took about 10 minutes of bribing our Minpin with cheese up and down the stairs until she understood what to do. I love that the stairs are soft so you don’t stub your toe on them but we did had to get a rubber pad for underneath so the stairs don’t move when she goes running up them
I adopted a kitty who was born without his hind feet. Due to this, he cannot jump up on places, so I got him a few different sets of stairs for around the house. I like these ones the best for a few reasons. 1. They are soft, and I think they are more comfortable for him. 2. They are soft, so when I bump into them (at night), they do not cause me to stub my toe. 3. They are lightweight and easy to move around. 4. They do not show pet hair, and I dont have to vacuum/clean them often.
Great steps for senior pet!
These steps are well made. They unzip to fold for easy travel. They don’t smell weird (I had ordered a different kind - wood with wooly like material - and it stunk! Anyway, my cat loves these stairs. He can get up in the bed & sofa. He also just enjoys sitting on the top step. Highly recommend!
Best Pet steps
The steps are too light & the steps are not deep enough for my 7 lb Yorkie. The bottom does not grip the carpet & when she tries to step up the steps tilt towards her so she is scared of them. Tryi to figure outa way to stabilize them any suggestions?
Solid, sturdy pet steps
Quality material, easy to "install". You fold the top step over and zip. My 14 yo toy poodle easily gets on and off the sofa, no more jumping. I bought the small, perfect for the sofa, but too short for my bed. I'll buy the large when it comes back in stock. I think it's big and stable enough for larger size dogs too.
These steps serve their purpose of getting our dog onto a high mattress, but the steps are narrow and challenging for a medium size dog.
Our French Bulldog puppy took a couple of days to figure "stairs" out... and now just scampers up and down them... onto the sofa, the bed, wherever. And... the fold into a nice neat cube for storage purposes! Nice and soft, and still stiff enough to be secure climbing up and down. A good purchase for us!
Nice quality, and looks good
Nice quality, and looks good - just as pictured in photos! The foam is firm, but also soft enough that when you accidentally kick the stairs, it doesn’t hurt like the wood/plastic stairs do. My only issue is that I wish the bottom was grippier, but the quick fix is to add some grippy shelf liner underneath.
Cat steps for GG
Got this for my 15 year old cat. She sleeps on the comforter on my bed with me and these steps make it easier for her to get up on the bed.