Best Pet Supplies Linen Covered Foam Foldable Cat & Dog Stairs
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Gives your furry friend access to places where he normally would have to jump.
- Made from foam that's light in weight for movement but still steady enough for pets to run up and down.
- The bottom of the steps are made with a non-slip material.
- The removable outer cover of our steps are made from ultra-soft fleece fabric and is machine washable.
- The removable outer cover is made from an ultra-soft fleece fabric that is machine washable.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco 18.5 or 24.5 Inch 2-in-1 Cat & Dog Stairs, Cream$47.99Chewy Price
- Best Pet Supplies Lattice Print Foldable Foam Cat & Dog Stairs, Dark Gray, Small$48.36Chewy Price$69.99List Price
- Frisco Collapsible Cat & Dog Stairs & Storage, Gray$39.99Chewy Price
- Zinus Cozy Cat & Dog Stairs, Blue Placid, X-Large$111.47Chewy Price$143.36List Price
- Paws & Pals 3 Step Dog & Cat Stairs$64.95Chewy Price
- Best Pet Supplies Foam Cat & Dog Stairs, White Lambswool, 4-Step$69.99Chewy Price
- Zinus Easy Cat & Dog Stairs, Grey Checked, X-Large, 4 Step$142.24Chewy Price
- Best Pet Supplies Corduroy & Foam Cat & Dog Stairs, Gray, Medium$67.97Chewy Price$69.99List Price
- Zinus Easy Cat & Dog Stairs, Grey, X-Large$100.58Chewy Price$112.00List Price
- Best Pet Supplies Linen & Foam Cat & Dog Stairs, Brown, Large$89.99Chewy Price
- Majestic Pet Villa Cat & Dog Stairs, Vintage, 4 Step$59.75Chewy Price$118.00List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Large Breeds|
|Material||Foam||Foam||Foam||Foam||Foam, Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Features||Non-skid, Foldable||Non-skid||Non-skid, Foldable||—||Non-skid|
|Tools Included||—||—||—||No||No Tools Required|
Questions & Answers
15 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
107 Customer Reviews
Be prepared to tell everyone where you purchased it
I purchased these steps for my aging dog after I got a new car and found out she had issues jumping up to the back seat. I LOVE these steps and so does my dog. I Iove that the steps can be unzipped and laid flat because now I also have a doggy bed for my dog when we travel. Every time I go somewhere with my dog and bring these steps out of my hatch, someone stops and asks me "Where did you get those?" And I say, "Chewy, of course." I just wish the mfr had attached a handle to the back of the top step, but I added one myself for ease of removing and picking up.
love dog stairs
I have a 16 pound dog and a 50 pound dog. I use these stairs for the dogs to climb onto and off of my bed without hurting their backs. Both dogs took to them immediately. I love that they are firm steps and the fabric seems sturdy. Only draw back was when folded there is an opening where the foam shows. My beagle would tear this up if he found it, so I don't fold them.
I like it but cat doesn't
The stairs are very nice. They are attractive and sturdy. Unfortunately, my 15 year old cat does not agree. I hoped it would help her get up on the window box where she loved to sleep, but can no longer manage the jump. But, she hates change and is suspicious of anything new. I think they would be great for a "normal" pet.
Love the stairs! We have an 8 yr old Doberman who has trouble getting into our cars but now he walks right up in. These are lightweight yet durable! Perfect for what we needed!
Read thorough trying to give a honest review to help my Chewy friends
Great stairs for small dogs except you would need to buy a non skid rubber pad that sticks to your floor so when the dog jumps or walks up the stairs he wont fall off or get scared because the stairs move without the rubber mat.The stairs are well made witb a nice material and high density foam inside.
Had to get the extra large stairs because we have an extremely tall bed. Took about 10 minutes of bribing our Minpin with cheese up and down the stairs until she understood what to do. I love that the stairs are soft so you don’t stub your toe on them but we did had to get a rubber pad for underneath so the stairs don’t move when she goes running up them
I adopted a kitty who was born without his hind feet. Due to this, he cannot jump up on places, so I got him a few different sets of stairs for around the house. I like these ones the best for a few reasons. 1. They are soft, and I think they are more comfortable for him. 2. They are soft, so when I bump into them (at night), they do not cause me to stub my toe. 3. They are lightweight and easy to move around. 4. They do not show pet hair, and I dont have to vacuum/clean them often.
Sturdy and well made
This is a strong and sturdy set of stairs but also lightweight so it’s easy to move around. Cat and toddler enjoy it. Recommend for sure
Great steps for senior pet!
These steps are well made. They unzip to fold for easy travel. They don’t smell weird (I had ordered a different kind - wood with wooly like material - and it stunk! Anyway, my cat loves these stairs. He can get up in the bed & sofa. He also just enjoys sitting on the top step. Highly recommend!
Works very well. Large was perfect for a tall bed and looks as nice as it can.