Best Pet Supplies Linen & Foam Cat & Dog Stairs
About This Item
- Anti-slip bottom offers paw-some stability.
- Made with high quality USA foam that’s oh-so-gentle on your pet’s joints.
- Lightweight, portable steps are easy to transfer from room to room.
- Available in 3-step (13.5” high), 4-step (18”), and 5-step (22.5”) to match your furniture.
- Linens available in five different colors designed to blend purr-fectly into any home.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Foldable Nonslip Cat & Dog Stairs, Beige$41.99Chewy Price
- Best Pet Supplies Lattice Print Foam Cat & Dog Stairs, Dark Gray, Small$45.93Chewy Price$59.99List Price
- Frisco 18.5 or 24.5 Inch 2-in-1 Cat & Dog Stairs, Cream$47.99Chewy Price
- Pet Gear Pet Step Cat & Dog Stairs, Chocolate, 4-step$64.98Chewy Price
- Etna 3 Steps Dog & Cat Stairs$44.99Chewy Price$79.99List Price
- Zinus 2 Step Easy Pet Stair, Grey Checkered, X-Small$39.20Chewy Price
- Zinus Easy Cat & Dog Stairs, Brown, X-Large$94.08Chewy Price$120.96List Price
- Zinus Cozy Pet Stairs, Blue Placid, Large$117.60Chewy Price
- FurHaven Steady Paws Cat & Dog Stairs, Brown, 4-Step$64.99Chewy Price$77.99List Price
- Best Pet Supplies Corduroy & Foam Cat & Dog Stairs, Gray, Small$59.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds|
|Material||Foam||Foam||Foam||Foam, Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Foam, Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Tools Included||—||—||—||No Tools Required||No Tools Required|
Questions & Answers
11 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
85 Customer Reviews
Great for my senior cat
Allows my senior cat to make it up on the bed, which at 18 she could no longer do on her own. Lightweight and looks nice in my room. Wished I'd have picked this up 4 months ago. Very much woirth the investment.
Maybe for tiny dogs or cats
My 22 lb. dog ran up these steps and it tipped over sideways, now he is afraid of it. (so am i) ....not stable enough for very much weight. Disappointed that i wasted so much money.
much needed stairs
the 2 sets of foam stairsteps came in real handy for my 2 large cats. it was just the right height that i needed. since my bed is so high up and i have a window perch they both can reach much more easier now. they are getting older and heavier and have a somewhat difficult task of jumping up onto the furniture.now they climb up with ease. the foam steps make it comfortable for them. i love them! highly recommended!
Steps That Help
We have a Boston Terrier who weighs about 40 pounds(takes after the Bull Dog side of the family). We are in our seventies and take our dog with us a lot in the car. Needless to say lifting her into her car seat puts stress on our back. So the stairs do help. But we have an SUV so I should have gotten stairs that are several inches higher.
Climbing to the top
I purchased this step for my 9 years old Chihuahua dog. I sleeps in 26 inch height single (dog) bed. She struggles jumping on the bed. The steps make an easier climb for her. The only suggestion I have is to make should you place the steps in area where it will not trip you up. The step extends very for out from the bed.
Not for medium-large dogs
My 13 year old goldendoodle will not use these steps. They are less sturdy than they look (foam with no structure under the foam) and he sinks on the step. They are also not deep enough or wide enough for him to feel confident.
He loves using it
This works perfect for my pup to get on and off the bed.
Awesome pet stairs
I bought these stairs for my chihuahuas to climb up to our bed and they have absolutely no problem climbing up onto our bed. Best purchase ever!!!!
I ordered the five-step foam stairs for my 10 lb toy poodle. Unfortunately, he was scared of the steps. A little too big and overwhelming for him. But he is afraid of everything. The product was well made and I would have kept it if my furbaby would have used it.
The stairs arrived promptly, are attractive and are as promised. I had just replaced carpet with hard flooring and didn't want my girl jumping to the hard surface. Several reviewers commented that the stairs slide on hard flooring. I doubled up an old exercise matt under the stairs - which works perfectly. She is comfortable coming right down the steps, but it is taking more consistent encouragement than I've had patience for to get her to use them to get up on my king size bed. It's possible that she would have adapted more easily on stairs with a harder surface, but I went for these because of the height. We'll keep working on it.