Best Pet Supplies Soothing Oatmeal Fragrance-Free Cat & Dog Grooming Wipes, 100 count
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
About This Item
- Fragrance free with scentless oatmeal oil, Vitamin E, and cucumber extract.
- Contains no alcohol, no sulfates, no chlorine, and no parabens for a gentle, effective clean.
- Extra strong and soft wipes.
- Clean and deodorize paws, coats, behinds, and more.
- Stored in a handy, resealable pouch.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Petkin Dog & Cat Paw Wipes, 100 count$11.99Chewy Price$12.99List Price$11.39Autoship Price
- TropiClean Papaya & Coconut Luxury 2-in-1 Pet Wipes, 20 count$6.99Chewy Price$6.64Autoship Price
- Petkin Big N' Thick Oatmeal Petwipes Dog & Cat Wipes, 200 count$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Petkin Petwipes Dog & Cat Wipes, 200 count$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Nootie Sweet Pea & Vanilla Dog & Cat Waterless Shampoo Wipes, 70 count$11.87Chewy Price$12.99List Price$11.28Autoship Price
- Vetnique Labs Furbliss Pet Wipes Cleansing & Deodorizing Hypoallergenic Paw & Body Dog & Cat Grooming Wipes, Unscented, 100 count, case of 6$77.92Chewy Price$86.58List Price$74.02Autoship Price
- Dr. Cuddles Everyday Foaming Dog & Cat Dry Shampoo, 150-mL bottle$19.00Chewy Price$18.05Autoship Price
- Petkin Dog & Cat Tushie Wipes, 100 count$7.04Chewy Price$9.99List Price$6.69Autoship Price
- Pogi's Pet Supplies Deodorizing Wipes for Dogs & Cats, 100 count$12.99Chewy Price$14.99List Price$12.34Autoship Price
- Petkin Petwipes Fresh Scent Dog & Cat Wipes, 100 count$10.95Chewy Price$10.40Autoship Price
- Best Pet Supplies Coconut-Scented Moisturizing Cat & Dog Grooming Wipes, 100 count$9.90Chewy Price$9.99List Price
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
1 Customer Reviews
Thick large non-scented wipe
After this nice thick wipe that is large 6" x 8", I won't use anything else. I can wipe the belly, paws, then finish up on the back for shedding hair. I just wiped two day old sap and a lot came off. We used after hiking before our dog got into the car. Yes, even had to use two if it was a muddy trail but a cardigan corgi is 38lbs. We also use after walks during POLLEN season. It really helps to wipe him down. If we had salted roads, I'd be sure to wipe the paws. They stay moist in the package forever. If the opening tears, I put tape. It is tough to cram back in the 2nd sheet that comes out when I pull, but by doing that I keep the package seeled and sheets moist. So I can keep one in the car and one in the house. The only complaint might be for toy dogs that don't need a wipe this large.