Best Pet Supplies Voyager Padded Fleece Dog Harness
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Wearing a harness can be comfortable thanks to fashionably soft fabric and padded panels.
- Durable fastener and quick-release buckle put safety first and help to protect your pal on walks.
- Cozy fleece ensures a warm, comfortable stroll—even in chilly weather.
- Multiple adjustments help you find the right fit, while 'walk-in' style makes it simple to put on.
- The machine-washable vest is easy for you to clean, even after your most rugged adventures.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Best Pet Supplies Voyager Padded Faux Leather Dog Harness, Purple, Medium$13.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Best Pet Supplies Voyager Black Base Mesh Dog Harness, Orange Trim, Medium$11.85Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Puppia RiteFit Polyester Back Clip Dog Harness, Black, X-Small: 11 to 15-in chest$22.11Chewy Price$24.00List Price
- Best Pet Supplies Voyager Plush Suede Dog Harness, Latte, X-Large$13.87Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Copatchy No-Pull Reflective Adjustable Dog Harness, Blue, X-Small$12.95Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Pawtitas Nylon Reflective Back Clip Dog Harness, Black, Small: 18 to 22-in chest$21.14Chewy Price$32.99List Price
- Puppia Polyester Back Clip Dog Harness, Black, Large: 20 to 29-in chest$15.86Chewy Price$21.00List Price
- Pawtitas Nylon Reflective Step In Back Clip Dog Harness, Pink, X-Small: 11 to 15-in chest$13.14Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Puppia Soft Mesh Adjustable Back Clip Dog Harness, Beige, Medium: 16 to 22-in chest$16.80Chewy Price$21.00List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Fleece, Synthetic Fabric||Faux Leather, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Mesh, Synthetic Fabric|
|Leash & Collar Feature||Padded||Padded||Padded||Padded, Reflective||—|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||Medium Breeds||Extra Small Breeds||Giant Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds|
Questions & Answers
13 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
261 Customer Reviews
Our Favorite Harness!
The Voyager Padded Fleece Dog Harness is our favorite for our 13 lb miniature schnoodle. We have tried several other brands, but they have each had disadvantages. This harness is perfect for our dog. It is soft and comfortable, and easy to use. (No buckles to adjust.) It is a step-in harness that fastens with Velcro (which makes it adjustable), and there is a buckle that snaps over the fastener for added security. When needed, we wash the harness on a gentle cycle and let it air dry. Highly recommend! And Chewy customer service is outstanding!
Great for dogs with sensitive skin
My chihuahua mix has no hair on her neck. Every other collar and harness we’ve tried has had her breaking out in a rash after a few days. The material is super soft, and no skin problems since! I’d love to find a collar with this material, since she has a special harness for car rides and switching between the two is a pain.
Great Harness for Pekingese
This harness in size medium is great for a 13 pound Pekingese. I would say it runs small If you are considering a 40 pound dog as a medium. Perfect fit for my baby!
The only drawback is that it runs small. I got a medium for my 18.5 lb shih tsu. It barely fits and is on the tight side. I really regret not getting the large size with a little more room. Heaven forbid he should gain half a pound.
We have a small- medium size geriatric English Bulldog. Harness was soft & padded but not much substance. If our guy were in his prime, doubtful this would have been substantial enough to give confidence. Also, runs small. We bought Extra Large, well within margins listed but velcro didn’t meet. Using a martingale leash, we made it work for our purposes. Would not have purchased if saw in store - would work well for a young pup or docile breed.
This is the first one that he has not run away from, the other ones i had went over his head and he did not like them :( but this one has no problem putting his feet in and that is it , he is ready to go ..
Easy on and off harness.
We purchased a Medium size for a 10-12 lb Chihuahua. That size seems to work well pertaining to comfort for the dog and has enough restraint to securely hold the dog. However, if we leave the harness on, she will roll around on her bed and manage to pull a leg out. Since the harness is easy to attach and unattach to the dog, we would suggest using the harness only when going for a walk. As with harnesses made with this type of material, it will pick up and embed hair in itself. We would also suggest hand washing or using a stiff brush to clean.
Cute and probably comfy, but...
My dog weighs 52 lbs. She is also on the slender side for her breed. I initially ordered a Medium for her and it was too small. I then ordered the largest available size. When it arrived, it was also too small. WAY too small. So, although I like the product, the sizing seems to be a bit "iffy." Bear this in mind when ordering. I will donate both to my local animal shelter.
too small for medium size doggo
So disappointed , this fits small dogs not medium size dogs, definitely size up....
Ordered two. One padded and one mesh.
I love these harnesses. The padding makes them soft and comfortable for my little 13 lb. Minpin. I also bought one without padding for the summer.