Best Pet Supplies Voyager Padded Fleece Dog Harness
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Wearing a harness can be comfortable thanks to fashionably soft fabric and padded panels.
- Durable fastener and quick-release buckle put safety first and help to protect your pal on walks.
- Cozy fleece ensures a warm, comfortable stroll—even in chilly weather.
- Multiple adjustments help you find the right fit, while 'walk-in' style makes it simple to put on.
- The machine-washable vest is easy for you to clean, even after your most rugged adventures.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Padded Step-In Harness, Red, Small$8.63Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- Best Pet Supplies Voyager All Season Mesh Dog Harness, Fuchsia, X-Small$14.32Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Puppia Vest Polyester Step In Back Clip Dog Harness, Sky Blue, Small: 11.2-in chest$21.90Chewy Price$23.00List Price
- Best Pet Supplies Voyager Plush Suede Dog Harness, Chocolate, Small$15.64Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Best Pet Supplies Voyager Army Base Mesh Dog Harness, X-Small$13.82Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- DealFrisco Outdoor Premium Ripstop Nylon Dog Harness with Pocket, Boysenberry Purple, Extra Large, Neck: 22 to 34-in, Girth: 32 to 44-in$17.44Chewy Price$31.99List Price
- Puppia Soft II Dog Harness, Black, Medium: 17 to 23-in chest$19.10Chewy Price$20.90List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Fleece, Synthetic Fabric||Faux Leather, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Mesh, Synthetic Fabric|
|Leash & Collar Feature||Padded||Padded||Padded, Reflective||Padded||—|
|Breed Size||Extra Small Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds|
Questions & Answers
13 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
265 Customer Reviews
I really liked this harness ... until it broke.
Title says it all. I really liked this leash for my dog for the year that we had it, until it ripped while we were on a walk on a busy street. The hooks were gradually ripping away from the rest of the harness for a while, but I feel like it should've held up for longer than a year. Our dog doesn't even pull that badly on the leash, so it's kind of crazy that it ripped like this.
Our Favorite Harness!
The Voyager Padded Fleece Dog Harness is our favorite for our 13 lb miniature schnoodle. We have tried several other brands, but they have each had disadvantages. This harness is perfect for our dog. It is soft and comfortable, and easy to use. (No buckles to adjust.) It is a step-in harness that fastens with Velcro (which makes it adjustable), and there is a buckle that snaps over the fastener for added security. When needed, we wash the harness on a gentle cycle and let it air dry. Highly recommend! And Chewy customer service is outstanding!
Great for dogs with sensitive skin
My chihuahua mix has no hair on her neck. Every other collar and harness we’ve tried has had her breaking out in a rash after a few days. The material is super soft, and no skin problems since! I’d love to find a collar with this material, since she has a special harness for car rides and switching between the two is a pain.
Inside of vest is Not good
This vest is nice on the outside but the fabric on the inside isa grass magnet. The last 2 Voyager vest we have purchased have been great but not sure I’ll use this brand next time.
Great Harness for Pekingese
This harness in size medium is great for a 13 pound Pekingese. I would say it runs small If you are considering a 40 pound dog as a medium. Perfect fit for my baby!
finally a harness that works
i finally found a harness that fits my little guy Rocky! the step in is the best for my 8 pounder. our walks are fun now!
The only drawback is that it runs small. I got a medium for my 18.5 lb shih tsu. It barely fits and is on the tight side. I really regret not getting the large size with a little more room. Heaven forbid he should gain half a pound.
We have a small- medium size geriatric English Bulldog. Harness was soft & padded but not much substance. If our guy were in his prime, doubtful this would have been substantial enough to give confidence. Also, runs small. We bought Extra Large, well within margins listed but velcro didn’t meet. Using a martingale leash, we made it work for our purposes. Would not have purchased if saw in store - would work well for a young pup or docile breed.
This is the first one that he has not run away from, the other ones i had went over his head and he did not like them :( but this one has no problem putting his feet in and that is it , he is ready to go ..
Easy on and off harness.
We purchased a Medium size for a 10-12 lb Chihuahua. That size seems to work well pertaining to comfort for the dog and has enough restraint to securely hold the dog. However, if we leave the harness on, she will roll around on her bed and manage to pull a leg out. Since the harness is easy to attach and unattach to the dog, we would suggest using the harness only when going for a walk. As with harnesses made with this type of material, it will pick up and embed hair in itself. We would also suggest hand washing or using a stiff brush to clean.