Best Pet Supplies Voyager Step-in Lock Dog Harness
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Safety harness evenly distributes pressure around the chest to help prevent stress and strain on your pet’s neck.
- Dog-centric design features a wide shape, rounded neckline and snug fit that helps prevent wiggling out.
- Stop struggling with pulling harnesses over your pet’s head—simply step in, clip and go!
- Made with padded mesh and four adjustment sliders to ensure the paw-fect fit.
- Strong side buckles and a heavy duty D-ring securely attach your dog’s leash to the back of the harness.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Puppia Neon Soft Dog Harness, Pink, Medium$19.44Chewy Price$26.00List Price
- Puppia Junior B Style Polyester Step In Back Clip Dog Harness, Pink, X-Large: 19.3-in chest$23.33Chewy Price$34.00List Price
- Puppia Soft II Dog Harness, Navy, X-Large: 23 to 32-in chest$16.90Chewy Price$33.00List Price
- Puppia Botanical A Dog Harness, Navy, Large$17.37Chewy Price$32.00List Price
- DealFrisco Padded Step-In Harness, Black, Large$11.33Chewy Price
- Best Pet Supplies Voyager All Season Mesh Dog Harness, Turquoise, X-Large$14.68Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Puppia Soft Polyester Back Clip Dog Harness, Green, XX-Large: 29 to 41-in chest$20.24Chewy Price$26.00List Price
- Puppia Polyester Back Clip Dog Harness, Pink, X-Large: 22 to 32-in chest$18.40Chewy Price$23.00List Price
- Pawtitas Dog Harness, Teal / Pink /Purple, X-Small$12.95Chewy Price$16.95List Price
- Best Pet Supplies Voyager Army Base Mesh Dog Harness, X-Small$14.93Chewy Price$14.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult||Adult||Puppy, Adult, Senior||Adult, Puppy|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
9 Customer Reviews
My little dogs have had a tough time finding a harness that fits correctly. They tend to get these twisted around but at least they aren't slipping their heads out. I don't know why the neck area continues to be a problem with all the harnesses I have tried. These work great for my smallest dogs, 5&7 pounds, but the 11 to 14 pounds not so good.
Perfect for my Noodle kitty!
I got this harness for my kitty buddy, Noodle, as a much more secure and comfortable replacement for his first cat harness. He is about 14lbs with a 10 inch neck and a 16 to 17 inch chest, so I got him an XS, largest available at the time, hoping it would be big enough. There is not a lot of play left in the straps but it is not too snug. It took him very little time to acclimate and eventually he fell asleep wearing it. The only thing I would change is the length of the back-strap (or make it adjustable?) as it is a bit short for Noodle. Though he really grew into his name so maybe that is a uniquely him problem lol
Simple and Sturdy
We got this for our 4-month old female French bulldog puppy (size small). She is almost sized out of it now at 6-months, but this harness was so easy to get on with the 3-buckles. Love. It. Recommend 10/10. Getting it in a larger size.
I am glad I took a chance on this. It is a great harness for my 17 lb poodle. I love that it has all clips vs. velcro. Much easier to use w/ his curly fur and I don't have to worry about the velcro coming undone. He seems to like it and is more comfy than a previous one I had.
Lightweight, simple to get on
Great harness. We bought our 5 month old 24lbs mini bernadoodle a size S. We tried several harnesses and liked this one the best. It’s easy to put on, she just steps into it and it doesn’t slide over her head which is nice. It’s lightweight and looks great on. We got the red one.
OK but not the best.
OK but not the best.Generally a good vest but a little difficult at times to put on when the dog might be squirming. I would recommend the American River vests instead. They are extremely easy to use.
It was good. It was on time and greatest services.
It's a really nice looking harness, the only problem I ordered one size too small.
Chewy is the only place I could find one small enough to fit