Better Belly Chicken Liver Flavor Rawhide Roll Dog Treats, Large, 3 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- These unique chews digest two times faster than your standard rawhide chews, and come in a chicken flavor that's irresistible to your pup.
- The patented technology breaks down the collagen fibers in rawhide to make digestion quicker than your standard rawhide.
- Breaks down quickly to help lessen blockage in your dog's digestive tract.
- Gluten-free and safe for pups with gluten sensitivities.
- Unique roll shape will keep your pup occupied and entertained, helping to curb destructive chewing.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealBetter Belly Chicken Liver Flavor Rawhide Roll Dog Treats, 6 count$6.19Chewy Price$5.88Autoship Price
- Better Belly Dental Total Care Rawhide Roll Large Dental Dog Treats, 8 count$23.82Chewy Price$22.63Autoship Price
- Better Belly Dental Total Care Rawhide Roll Dog Treats, Small, 20 count$10.76Chewy Price$10.22Autoship Price
- DealBetter Belly Proteins with Real Lamb Flavor Rawhide Roll Dog Treats, 6 count$10.29Chewy Price$9.78Autoship Price
- TruRanch Peanut Butter Collagen Roll Hard Chew Dog Treats, 6-in, 4 count$7.99Chewy Price$7.59Autoship Price
- Better Belly Proteins with Real Venison Flavor Rawhide Large Roll Dog Treats, 12-oz bag$16.06Chewy Price$19.59List Price$15.26Autoship Price
- Amazing Dog Treats 6-inch Thick Cow Tail Dog Treats, 10 count$19.99Chewy Price$24.99List Price$18.99Autoship Price
- DealBones & Chews Made in USA Cheese & Bacon Flavored Filled Beef Trachea Dog Treats, 10 count$23.63Chewy Price$22.45Autoship Price
- DealPurina Prime Bones Natural Dog Bone Filled Chew With Pasture-Fed Bison Medium Dog Treats, 6 count$15.19Chewy Price$15.69List Price$14.43Autoship Price
- Premium Pork Chomps Roasted Donut Dog Treat, 2 count$8.98Chewy Price$8.53Autoship Price
- Amazing Dog Treats Braided Beef Esophagus Jerky Dog Treats, 4 count$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- QT Dog Water Buffalo Cheek Roll Dog Treat, 6-in, bundle of 2$10.44Chewy Price$10.98List Price$9.92Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Rawhide, Natural Chicken Liver Flavoring.||Rawhide, Natural Chicken Liver Flavoring.||Rawhide, Natural Chicken Liver Flavoring.||Rawhide, Calcium Carbonate, Sodium Bicarbonate...||Rawhide, Sorbitol, Potassium Sorbate.|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Liver, Poultry, Meat||Chicken, Liver, Poultry, Meat||Chicken, Liver, Poultry, Meat||Chicken, Liver, Poultry, Meat||Beef, Meat|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Large Breeds|
|Special Diet||Gluten Free||Gluten Free||Gluten Free||Gluten Free||Gluten Free|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
50 Customer Reviews
Yummy in my tummy
I love these treats. I have one and it lasts mefor 2 days
Not what it used to be…
They have doubled the price of these bones. I used to love them as an alternative to rawhides. They were smell free and lasted a long time. But, between the price increase, how easily they breakdown and the new chemical smell, I will be looking for a replacement.
best dog chew
I’m thrilled to have found these. Awesome to keep my fur babies happy! They play for hours with them and have enjoyed these more than any other rawhide I’ve purchased. Extremely happy with the price and how happy it makes all my dogs!
Our black lab barely wants them! Compared to other rawhides it is very disappointing. Our dog barely wants them so we wondered why. Their packaging claims “only 2 ingredients” but one of them is just listed as “rawhide”! It doesn’t even say if it’s cow, horse, or other. We are not getting these again and would not recommend.
High Value Item
Our dog absolutely loves these products; the whole line. The funny thing is, she doesn't always eat them. They are such a high value item to her, that she runs around crying with them in her mouth and tries to bury them in anything that she knows we use all the time. That includes the couch cushions, the clean laundry basket and the pillows on our bed. So while it's really adorable that she wants to share her favorite treat with us, it doesn't always accomplish the intended mission of keeping her busy for 30 minutes or so. But they do seem to be easier on digestion than rawhide; maybe a little messier because of that fact.
Dogs are in love with these
My dogs are in love with these. I got them from the pet shop but they were so expensive when not on sell. Now chewy has them I’m so excited. I have mastiffs and they can chew through anything quick fast and in a hurry. These bones last close to a hour which is unheard of in my house. My dogs think they are getting something good and i know they are getting something safe. So it is a win. I love chewy. I wish I could recommend items to them so i never had to go elsewhere.
A treat for both of us
Amazing! My Corso chewed through everything in a millisecond. I saw these at a retail store and decided to try them. OMG my Illaria thinks it’s Christmas when she gets one. It takes her about a hour or so to chew. These don’t seem to stain any of the fabrics and I save the venison ones for road trips. Just wish there were braided chews in the large size.
Keeps her busy
This keeps my puppy busy for about half an hour while I’m in on a work call. The smaller ones only last her about 15 minutes. She loves the flavors, and she hasn’t had any stomach upset from them.
They just need to chew
I have 2 pitties. I stopped giving them rawhides because one of them would swallow large pieces. I see lots of people complaining they don’t last long. Raw hides last 15 minutes with my pitties. These are easier to digest so it makes sense they might be easier to chew. These are a great alternative to a rawhide. My dogs love them. Another reviewer said better these than the couch. Exactly! Sometimes they just need to chew and these do the trick.
Such a great distraction!
My Border collie loves these. I had bought the smaller version from the store and she can bite them in half so it doesn’t really occupy her. This larger size takes her several hours to get through. I know they aren’t rawhide, but they’re also sort of rawhides? I often take it after she’s half or 2/3 of the way through. I let her finish it the next day. She hasn’t had any stomach upset from these though which is great.