Bickmore Bick-4 Leather Conditioner
About This Item
- Cleans, polishes and conditions while repelling water to help increase the life of your tack and other leather goods.
- Made in small batches in the USA without the use of wax, silicone, harmful chemicals or animal fats.
- Won’t dry, crack or deteriorate your leather, and won’t change the color.
- Ideally suited for all smooth leathers, including exotics like ostrich, eel, python and other snake skins.
- Works great on tack and saddles, as well as boots, shoes, bags, purses, jackets, belts and more.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealTenda Cedar Oil Wood & Leather Preservative, 16-oz jar$21.99Chewy Price$26.99List Price
- DealFiebing's Liquid Glycerine Saddle Soap for Horses, 16-oz bottle$10.50Chewy Price$6.93Autoship Price
- DealLexol Equine Leather Conditioner, 8-oz bottle$9.99Chewy Price
- DealFiebing's Saddle Soap Paste for Horses, 12-oz jar$7.95Chewy Price$10.50List Price$7.55Autoship Price
- DealK&H Pet Products Ultimate Stock Tank Deicer, 1000 watt$44.81Chewy Price$74.99List Price
- DealFiebing's Silicone-Lanolin Saddle Oil for Horses, 16-oz bottle$9.50Chewy Price$9.03Autoship Price
- DealIndipets Heavy Duty Pail, 13-qt$18.95Chewy Price$35.99List Price
- DealK&H Pet Products Ultimate Bucket Heater with Cord Clip, Red$23.94Chewy Price$59.99List Price
- DealLexol Equine Leather Cleaner, 1-L bottle$14.95Chewy Price$15.49List Price
- DealMicrobe-Lift EQ2 Barn, Stall, & Stable Liquid Equine Odor Eliminator, 1-gal jug$29.95Chewy Price$28.45Autoship Price
- DealMicrobe-Lift EQ1 Concentrated Liquid Equine Odor Eliminator, 1-gal jug$29.95Chewy Price$28.45Autoship Price
- DealTahoe Tack Premium Nylon Waterproof Western Horse Saddle Cover, Red$19.90Chewy Price$21.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
8 Customer Reviews
Bought this for my boots. Very happy with this product. Moisturized without darkening the color of the leather.
Great for furniture too!
I used this on my leather furniture. When I purchased it , they told me I would need to put some conditioner on it. I forgot about that for awhile. When I finally found this product I put it on one of my chairs first with my hand. It’s like a lotion, no strong smell. I could literally feel how much the leather was soaking it up. Directions say to buff after it dries. I didn’t need to do that on mine. There was an amazing difference in the feel of the leather after it was dry. My furniture was thirsty! Glad I finally found this to protect my investment. Didn’t make the leather shine, but my furniture wasn’t shiny to begin with. Great conditioner. Gave 4 stars because I wish I could have sprayed it on for ease of application but it’s like lotion, so that wouldn’t work. Aside from that I would give 5 stars.
I have used Bickmore Bick 4 Leather Conditioner ever since I became partnered with as assistance dog - 16 years ago. This leather conditioner keeps all my working gear nice, clean and professional looking. I live in the desert so things can get very dry during the summer. I take his working gear and use this, leather is soft and supple again. Makes my leads last so much longer because this Leather Conditioner is great!
Not only did it doe a marvelous job on the new leather leash, it can also be used on leather furniture. Made my day!
Very nice product it works very well on my leather jacket and other leather items. Service provides very fast delivery. Thank you.
Works great on all my leather from my saddles to my couch.
Good - does what it says.
Does what it says! Don't need to use too much either.
Works great. Believe it will help preserve my boots for a long time and keep them looking new.