Big Barker 7" Headrest Orthopedic Pillow Dog Bed with Removable Cover
About This Item
- Designed specifically for arthritic older dogs, large breeds at risk for developing joint issues, and dogs recovering from operations.
- Helps prevent, ease and even eliminate joint pain and is specially calibrated for bigger dogs.
- Comfortable and durable: handmade in the USA with premium quality orthopedic foam that is made to last, will retain 90% of original shape and won't flatten or pancake over time.
- Super-soft 100% microfiber cover for a warm, cozy bed that provides optimum comfort.
- Easy to clean: machine washable.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Plush Orthopedic Bolster Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Gray, XX-Large$53.77Chewy Price$72.00List Price
- Big Barker 7" Sleek Orthopedic Pillow Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Charcoal Gray, Large$239.95Chewy Price$249.95List Price
- FurHaven Plush & Suede Cooling Gel Bolster Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Deep Pool, Jumbo$82.99Chewy Price$101.99List Price
- Gorilla Dog Beds Orthopedic Pillow Dog Bed, Smoke, Large$179.00Chewy Price
- KOPEKS Orthopedic Pillow Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Gray, X-Large$109.95Chewy Price$149.95List Price
- FurHaven Velvet Waves Perfect Comfort Cooling Gel Bolster Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Granite Gray, Large$64.99Chewy Price$87.99List Price
- Go Pet Club 4" Memory Foam Pillow Cat & Dog Bed, Charcoal, Medium$53.24Chewy Price$62.00List Price
- FurHaven Wave Fur & Velvet Cooling Gel Deluxe Chaise Dog & Cat Bed, Granite Gray, Large$71.99Chewy Price$79.99List Price
- Big Barker Jr. Pillow Top with Headrest Orthopedic Dog Bed, Khaki, Large$239.95Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bed Feature||Machine-washable, Orthopedic||Removable Cover, Machine-washable, Orthopedic||Machine-washable, Orthopedic||Orthopedic, Machine-washable||Machine-washable|
|Cover Material||Microfiber, Synthetic Fabric||Microfiber, Synthetic Fabric||Microfiber, Synthetic Fabric||Chenille, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Fill And Frame Material||Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Orthopedic Foam, Foam|
|Lifestage||Puppy, Adult, Senior||Adult||Adult, Senior||Adult||Adult|
|Breed Size||Giant Breeds||Giant Breeds||Large Breeds||Giant Breeds||Large Breeds|
Questions & Answers
11 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
364 Customer Reviews
AMAZING AND WORTH IT!!
I have an almost 11 year old GSD/Border Collie mix who struggled with arthritis from time to time. I bought this bed in hopes it would help and it has been the best decision we ever made. We’ve had the bed for about 6 months and immediately started to notice a difference. He has no trouble getting up, his back legs never shake anymore, and he’s not even a little bit sore after 6+ miles of hiking. He LOVES this bed (which is shocking because he’s super particular) and lays on it all the time. It hasn’t gone down one bit and hardly looks used even though he lays/sleeps on it non stop. I would recommend this bed to anyone, especially someone with an older dog. It was 100% worth every penny.
High quality for our big boy!
This bed is great! We have a 105 lb German Shepherd and there is plenty of room for him. It came out of the box looking great and seems to be super indestructible -- at least so far. Dog loved it right away. Really happy with this purchase.
Dog loves it!
I was a little hesitant about ordering this bed because of the price.. after reading a lot of reviews and watching videos about the bed, I made the purchase for my 9 year old German shepard/Husky mix. The bed arrived 2 days after ordering and I'm so happy I bought it! Within 2-3 days my girl was completely comfortable and loves her new bed. She usually uses pillows to prop her head up and with the built in head we no longer need to worry about them. The bed is firm and doesn't flatten down because of her large size and heavy weight. Definitely recommend this brand for older or large breed doggos!
Well worth the money
I have a 3 year old 67 lab/Great Pyrenees mix. Sully is not a big fan of change, but he loves his big barker bed. I laid the cover of his old bed on the big barker for a few nights and he realized he loved it. I was buying a new $60-70 bed every 6 months or so. He plays hard at daycare and I had noticed he was limping some mornings. He doesn’t limp at all anymore. I bought the xl so he would have plenty of room to sprawl and I can lay on it with him too. It is very comfortable, highly recommend!!
Loving our bed!
This bed is just what we needed! Lilly is a large great dane and really needed the support.
Best bed for big dogs
I bought this bed in 2020 for my senior GSD/lab mix. She's almost 11 now, and she's had arthritis for a few years. She weighs about 85 lbs, and cheaper beds just don't cut it for giving her the support she needs. This bed has made a huge improvement in the quality of her life. The vet even said at her last checkup that she was "really impressed" with my girl's health at her age. She still plays frisbee and goes on 3-mile walks. We've had this bed for about a year and a half now, and it is still in like-new condition, in spite of being used every single day. I'm incredibly impressed with the quality of this bed ... so much so, that I'm about to buy a second one for her.
High Quality Bed
Excellent quality bed. I had shopped around for something that would last and be easy to clean for my older dog. This bed definitely fits the bill. As an added bonus it was made in the USA! Very pleased and will be a returning Big Barker customer.
Bought this bed in the large size for our 70lb. Olde English Bulldog. He loves this bed and started laying on it right away. I chose this bed even though it was a bit more expensive but we'll worth the price especially because it is made in the USA. Not to mention the 10 yr. Warranty. Thank you Big Barker and Chewy for offering this product. We have a very happy boy.
Lexi & Leo
Oh my gosh! Such a wonderful bed for the loves of our lives! I had Lexi, our 9yr old GSP in mind when I purchased this bed to help aid in her stiffness. Leo, our 4mth old Rottie loves it too & it will be just as perfect for him as he grows older. It’s just as comfy for me too as I love to snuggle in with them! Worth every hard-earned buck!!
Worth Every Penny
I ordered this bed for my 80 pound mixed breed dog after a knee injury that will keep him from jumping on his usual favorite sleeping spots for a while. While it generally takes a while and some bribing to get him to use new beds, he was sold after the first time he hopped on the Big Barker! This is more expensive than previous beds I’ve purchased; however, it seems very well made and is getting lots of use. It’s well with the money in my book!