Bil-Jac Small Breed Adult Chicken, Oatmeal & Yams Recipe Dry Dog Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Fresh, farm-raised chicken is the very first in ingredient in this super-premium food; every 30-pound bag of Bil-Jac contains 25 pounds of fresh chicken.
- Oatmeal, sweet potatoes and corn meal are slow-cooked to produce low-glycemic, simple carbohydrates to fuel your petite pup’s energy needs.
- Proprietary Nutri-Lock low-temperature, vacuum-drying process extracts moisture from the ingredients without compromising the natural fats or nutritional value of the meat.
- Complete and balanced nutrition for small breeds including naturally-sourced omega-3 and 6 fatty acids to help nourish her skin and give her a smooth, lustrous coat.
- Proudly made in the USA since 1947; never contains any fillers, gluten meals, wheat, soy, sprayed-on rendered fat, or protein concentrate.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealBil-Jac Picky No More Small Breed Chicken Liver Recipe Dry Dog Food, 6-lb bag$23.99Chewy Price$24.99List Price$22.79Autoship Price
- DealBil-Jac Small Breed Senior Chicken, Oatmeal & Yam Recipe Dry Dog Food, 6-lb bag$23.99Chewy Price$24.99List Price$22.79Autoship Price
- DealBil-Jac Adult Select Chicken Recipe Dry Dog Food, 30-lb bag$61.99Chewy Price$64.99List Price$58.89Autoship Price
- DealBil-Jac Picky No More Medium & Large Breed Chicken Liver Recipe Dry Dog Food, 27-lb bag$61.99Chewy Price$64.99List Price$58.89Autoship Price
- DealBil-Jac Pate Platters Grain-Free with Chicken & Vegetables Canned Dog Food, 13-oz, case of 12$35.88Chewy Price$47.88List Price$34.09Autoship Price
- DealBil-Jac Pate Platters with Beef & Sweet Potatoes Canned Dog Food, 13-oz, case of 12$36.41Chewy Price$47.88List Price$34.59Autoship Price
- DealBil-Jac Reduced Fat Chicken Recipe Dry Dog Food, 30-lb bag$61.99Chewy Price$64.99List Price$58.89Autoship Price
- DealBil-Jac Large Breed Adult Chicken Recipe Dry Dog Food, 30-lb bag$61.99Chewy Price$64.99List Price$58.89Autoship Price
- DealBil-Jac Small Breed Puppy Chicken, Oatmeal & Yam Recipe Dry Dog Food, 6-lb bag$23.99Chewy Price$24.99List Price$22.79Autoship Price
- DealBil-Jac Senior Select Chicken & Oatmeal Recipe Dry Dog Food, 30-lb bag$61.99Chewy Price$64.99List Price$58.89Autoship Price
- DealBil-Jac Puppy Select Chicken Recipe Dry Dog Food, 30-lb bag$54.99Chewy Price$64.99List Price$52.24Autoship Price
- DealBil-Jac Sensitive Solutions Skin & Stomach Support Dry Dog Food Dry Dog Food, 6-lb bag$23.99Chewy Price$24.99List Price$22.79Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Chicken, Chicken By-Products (organs only, source of arginine)...||Chicken, Chicken By-Products (organs only, source of arginine)...||Chicken By-Products (organs only, source of arginine), Corn Meal...||Chicken, Chicken Meal, Turkey...||Chicken, Chicken Meal, Pearled Barley...|
|Special Diet||Pea-Free, With Grain||Pea-Free, With Grain||Weight Control, Pea-Free, With Grain||With Grain||With Grain|
|Health Feature||Immune Support, Skin & Coat Health, Digestive Health||Digestive Health, Immune Support, Skin & Coat Health||Immune Support, Digestive Health, Skin & Coat Health||—||Digestive Health, Brain Health, Immune Support...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Sweet Potato, Poultry, Fruits & Vegetables||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry|
Questions & Answers
10 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
154 Customer Reviews
No more itch
About 3 years ago our groomer recommended Bill Jac for our Bichon He had terrible allergies and was miserable. He had allergy pills shots sprays nothing helped. He was on a dog food for uniary support so we were reluctant to change. But our persistant caring groomer gave us a container of Bill Jac and we tried it. It helped almost from the very first day. For the first time in his 15 years our wonderful dog is itch free. No more licking or chewing no raw spots. I feel awful that I did not try this 3 years ago. I can,t say enough good things about it.
It's a miracle!
My chihuahua had not eaten dog food in 2 years, I tried so many brands and he wouldn't touch it. A friend told me about Bil-Jac and on the first attempt to feed it to him, it was a miracle. He loved it!!! I'm so happy to have found this product and get my boy eating properly again.
Bil Jack small breed
My 8 month old Cavapoo loves this food!!! He had a lot of tearing and after switching to Bil Jack small breed all tearing has stopped. He is also a picky eater but he loves this food.
A Great Product
I have used Bil-Jac before for one of my other dogs, so when I needed to switch my newer senior dog to a product, I chose this one. It's smaller in size and my Dachshund doesn't have many teeth left. He can eat it plain, but I do add water to it to soften it. All my dogs love this brand. I give them a little sometimes as a treat.
Another bag of food go's to the dog shelter.
This is like the 10th different bag of dog food I have tried and she will not eat it. I am out of options--she is so picky. Have requested samples from others.
Great for my dogs!
I love Bil-Jac. It seems easy to digest and my dogs like it. It also seems to help with shedding.
Bil-Jac dog food
My 4 years old toy Yorkie has been on Bil-Jac dog food for for over 3 years and he loves it, It has all the vitamins Yorkies need..
They’re eating it.
The 2 girls, 19 and 29 lbs. have always been fed blue buffalo but lost interest in it. I mixed the Bill Jack with the B.B. and it revived their interest. I have 2 somewhat picky terriers. I am currently mixing it with the blue buffalo that I had until it’s all used up. Then I will switch to Bill Jack. That is-Until they get bored again.
Yummy for my tummy
My senior dogs like this food. It is small and soft enough for them to eat even though most of their teeth have been pulled.
I ordered this a few weeks ago she was previously on this but I switched her to something cheaper and got 10 lbs more she ate it for a month then slowly ate less and less so I went back to what she loves. Sh really loves Bil-jac food and treats. Absolutely her favorite