If fleas, lice and ticks are bugging your furbaby, Bio-Groom Flea & Tick Shampoo can get them to bug off and leave your furbaby alone. This conditioning shampoo concentrate contains pyrethrins that kill fleas, lice and ticks. Coconut oil-derived ingredients offer gentle cleansing and help to condition your pup’s coat. In addition to supporting a paw-sitively beautiful sheen, this shampoo promotes a tangle-free and manageable coat. It’s pH balanced and mild, so it’s paw-fect for dogs with sensitive skin. It also rinses out completely, ideal when you’re bathing a wriggly pup.
- Shampoo concentrate contains pyrethrins that kill fleas, lice and ticks.
- Coconut oil-derived ingredients, protein and lanolin help to condition skin and coat.
- pH balanced, mild formula is ideal for sensitive dogs.
- Promotes a luster and sheen in the coat.
- Leaves the coat tangle-free and smelling fresh and clean.
Consult a veterinarian before using this product on debilitated, medicated, aged, pregnant or nursing animals.
Fleas rise to the top of your pet's coat as they die, so consider it a triumph if you start seeing more fleas at first, after treating your pet. If you’re still seeing fleas after application, it may be because your pet has picked up new fleas from the environment, which may include other pets, surfaces and outdoor areas. It may take up to 30 days to break the entire flea life cycle. Additionally, you should also treat sources of new fleas (i.e., carpet, yard, etc.) to ensure complete flea control.
See all items by Bio-Groom