Bio-Groom Show Foot Anti-Slip Dog Spray, 8-oz bottle
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Aerosol spray has an anti-slip formula to help show dogs keep their footing.
- Application is as easy as spraying a light coat onto the bottom of their paws.
- Ideal for use during indoor shows and even on damp, grassy areas.
- Natural rosin creates tacky coating to prevent paws from slipping.
- Tackiness wears off over time but can be quickly removed with rubbing alcohol or mineral oil.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- The Blissful Dog Every Dog Nose Butter, 4-oz tin$17.81Chewy Price$19.95List Price$16.92Autoship Price
- The Blissful Dog Bulldog Nose Butter, 4-oz tin$12.72Chewy Price$19.95List Price$12.08Autoship Price
- Dogphora Detox Diva Paw Souffle Dog Balm, 4-oz jar$18.59Chewy Price$24.99List Price$17.66Autoship Price
- Bag Balm Pet Nose, Paw, & Hot Spot Moisturizer, 4-oz, Tin$8.49Chewy Price$8.07Autoship Price
- Dermapaw Dog Skin & Paw Treatment, 4.7-oz jar$20.69Chewy Price$24.00List Price$19.66Autoship Price
- Pawz SaniPaw Sanitizing Dog & Cat Spray, 8-oz bottle$11.99Chewy Price
- Warren London Paw Sani-Scrub Paw & Nail Dog Cleanser, 8-oz bottle$13.99Chewy Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Pet MD Oatmeal & Aloe Itch Relief Dog & Cat Shampoo, 16-oz bottle$15.99Chewy Price$18.99List Price$15.19Autoship Price
- Pawtitas Organic Paw Dog Balm Moisturizer, 0.15-oz tube$6.79Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- Forticept Paw-Forte Antimicrobial Paw & Nose Dog & Cat Protection Balm, 3-oz tin$12.95Chewy Price$19.99List Price$12.30Autoship Price
- Gerrard Larriett Aromatherapy Pet Care De-stress Lavender & Chamomile Aromatherapy Freshening & Shining Spray For Pets, 8-oz bottle$9.99Chewy Price$10.00List Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Zymox Veterinary Strength Enzymatic Dog & Cat Leave-on Conditioner, 1-gal bottle$85.79Chewy Price$129.99List Price$81.50Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Isopropanol, Propane, Butane...||Water (Aqua), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Triethyl Citrate (Natural Fragrance Enhancer)...||Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides (from Coconut Oil and/or Palm Kernel Oil), Hemp Seed Oil, Ginger Oil...||Water, Polydimethylsiloxan, Surfactant Blend, Proprietary Fragrance||Lavender Extract, Thyme Extract, Citric Acid...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||N/A||N/A|
|Health Feature||Paw Care||Paw Care||Hip & Joint Support||N/A||N/A|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
8 Customer Reviews
Anti-slip foot spray
I read the short instructions then sprayed on Bella’s paw pads. We have wood floor and she’s 13 so has trouble with traction. First it says flammable, not that I expect her to jump in fires but it just bothered me being directly on paw. Might mean nothing. I sprayed. that’s right, I read that it is removed with mineral oil or rubbing alcohol and I still didn’t wear gloves. Dries fast? When I’m holding her paws up it didn’t seem fast. Please this is the first time using this so I might be doing it wrong so read the other reviews before you give up. ill try again, only could do the three paws showing so I’ll get the 4th when she least expects it. The odor is strong to me.
I have a dog with DM. He still gets around pretty well except his hind feet slip quite a lot. He has always been really funny about his feet so I decided to try this before trying socks. If he would allow me to spray his feet and knows he doesn’t slip as much, maybe as I handle his feet more and more, he will accept socks when he needs them. This really works well for him and me! He has become better about my handling his feet already.
No more slip
I bought this product because my vet recommended it. It’s not hard to use at all. My dog is 14 lbs and I find it easy to use. I hold him in my lap. I do wear plastic gloves and I put a paper towel behind his paw before spraying so the spray doesn’t get on his fur or hit his face. It’s not sticky but provides a tackiness so they won’t slip on the floor. It dries quickly and if you do get it on you a few soap and water washes will remove it. It only lasts a day so you need to apply every day. It’s a good product and it’s much easier to use than trying to put anti-slip socks or shoes on a dog. It works great on wet grass too.
Doesn't seem to help at all
After it stopped leaking all over the place and finally spraying, I have been putting it on my 110lb dogs feet. So far, it doesn't seem to provide him any more traction on the wood and tile floors. Looks like that was $15 wasted.
Useless. Does nothing
Product does absolutely nothing. No help. Useless. Doesnt help slipping at all. Dont need 50 characters to explain this.
Not as good as I hoped
I purchased this product for an elderly dog to help her from slipping on smooth flooring. It helps a little but she growls at me when I spray it on. I thought it might give more anti-slip than it does.
Show foot- slip spray
I sprayed this on my dogs paws and it didn’t last 15 mins. The smell is very strong! Also if you get it on your skin it’s extremely difficult to get off. I don’t care for it.
This product provided a very short term (1 day) solution to my dogs slipping feet. The main issue is getting it onto the dog without getting it onto yourself. It is tacky - like tree sap, it does not transfer to other items once it dries - it does not come off very easily - that includes your hands. It does, like tree sap, seem to magically go away after about a day. Where does it go?