The Bio Spot Active Care Breakaway Flea & Tick Collar for Cats & Kittens kills fleas and flea eggs for up to 7 months. This collar also kills adult ticks, larvae & nymphs for an extra measure of care. The collar is adjustable and has a breakaway feature for outdoor, adventurous cats. It only takes a quick and easy application for continuous protection for cats over 12 weeks old.
- Kills adult fleas, flea eggs & larvae, adult ticks, tick larvae and nymphs.
- Up to 7 months of continuous flea prevention and up to 6 months of continuous tick prevention for your feline friend.
- Unique, breakaway design is great for outdoor cats that get adventurous. Collar is adjustable to fit cats of all sizes.
- Intended to be used on cats over 12 weeks old.
- Waterproof collar works even after temporary wetting.
HAZARDS TO ANIMALS: DO NOT USE ON KITTENS UNDER 12 WEEKS OLD. IF USED ON A PREGNANT OR NURSING CATS, DO NOT REPLACE COLLAR UNTIL THE KITTENS ARE AT LEAST 12 WEEKS OLD. Note to Physicians and Veterinarians: This product contains tetrachlorvinphos (an organophosphate, which is a cholinesterase inhibitor. Cholinergic symptoms may include saliation, miosis, incoordination, muscle fasciculation and/or weakness, vomiting and diarrhea. Atropine is antidotal. 2-PAM may be effective as an adjunct to atrophine. Consult a veterinarian before using this product on debilitated, aged, or medicated animals.
HAZARDS TO HUMANS: Harmful IF SWALLOWED or absorbed through skin. Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes, skin, or clothing. Wash hands thoroughly with soap and water after handling before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco or using the toilet. Contains an organophosphate that inhibits cholinesterase.
FIRST AID: IF SWALLOWED: Call a Poison Control Center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a Poison Control Center or doctor. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. IF ON SKIN OR CLOTHING: Take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15 - 20 minutes. Call a Poison Control Center or doctor for treatment advice. IF IN EYES: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15 - 20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. Call a Poison Control Center or doctor for treatment advice.
See all items by Bio Spot