Bio Spot Active Care Flea & Tick Spray for Cats & Kittens is a fast-acting formula that delivers effective results. The Insect Growth Regulator (IGR) is a key element in this formula to help prevent reinfestation.
- Safe for use on cats and kittens 12 weeks of age or older
- Kills adult fleas, eggs and larvae. Also kills ticks and deer ticks while killing and repelling mosquitoes
- Contains the Infest Stop ingredient, IGR, to kill flea eggs and prevent reinfestation for up to 2.5 months
- Easy to use and fast-acting, just spray directly on your cat and ruffle the coat while spraying against the natural lay of the hair to ensure proper coverage
- Kills fleas instantly upon contact, so you can spray directly onto affected areas
HAZARDS TO HUMANS: Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes or clothing. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco, or using the toilet. Repeated exposure to etofenprox can cause skin irritation.
HAZARDS TO ANIMALS: DO NOT USE ON KITTENS LESS THAN 12 WEEKS OF AGE. For external use only. Consult a veterinarian before using this product on debilitated, aged, pregnant, nursing, or animals on medication. Sensitivities may occur after using any pesticide product for pets. If signs of sensitivity occur, bathe your pet with mild soap and rinse with large amounts of water. If signs continue, consult a veterinarian immediately. In some cases, excessive salivation and ear and paw flicking may occur; however, these effects are temporary and not harmful.
See all items by Bio Spot