BioBag Waste Bags are a great alternative to regular polyethylene plastic bags because they're made from a resin derived from plants, vegetable oils and compostable polymers. They can be readily composted along with organic waste in municipal composting facilities and meet the ASTM D6400 standard specification for the labeling of plastics designed to be aerobically composted in municipal or industrial facilities. Please check www.findacomposter.com to make sure facilities are available in your community!
- Clean and responsible, made from plants, vegetable oils, and compostable polymers.
- Great alternative to plastic bags that are made from polyethylene. They are easily composted along with organic waste in a municipal setting.
- The black color hides the contents after being used for the dirty job.
- Each bag measures 8 x 11.4 inches and is 0.92 millimeters in thickness.
- Manufactured in the USA with resin sourced from Italy.
Do not put bag over head/face, danger of suffocation.
Shop Our Entire Buy 1, Get 1 50% Off Assortment
See all items by BioBag