biOrb CLASSIC MCR Aquarium Replacement Light, Gray
About This Item
- Features 8, 10, 12 or 14-hour day and night cycles.
- Powered by an included CR 2025 3-volt coin battery.
- Includes a convenient remote control for one-touch operation.
- Crafted using multi-colored LEDs with automatic fade and brightness settings for 16 preset colors.
- Designed for use with all biOrb Classic aquariums as well as the biOrb Life 15, and the biOrb Tube 15, 30 and 35 (sold separately).
Pet Lovers Also Bought
Compare Similar Items
|Fish Type||Tropical Freshwater||Tropical Freshwater||Marine Fish, Tropical Freshwater||Tropical Freshwater, Betta, Cichlid, Goldfish, Marine Fish||Tropical Freshwater|
|Aquarium Type||Freshwater, Saltwater||Freshwater, Saltwater||Saltwater, Freshwater||Freshwater, Saltwater||Freshwater, Saltwater|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
Will this work on the biorb 15 flow tank?
Answer by • May 26, 2022
This light may be used for the biOrb Flow aquarium. The Small light would be for the 4 gallon aquarium and the Large light would be for the 8 gallon aquarium.
Do I need the large or small for the 8 gallon classic orb?
Answer by • Feb 15, 2021
The correct size MCR light replacement for a the CLASSIC 30L /8 gallon is the biOrb MCR Small Light Accessory.
Can this go under water?
Answer by • Nov 09, 2020
This light is designed for use as a replacement or upgrade for all biOrb Classic aquariums as well as the biOrb Life 15, and the biOrb Tube 15, 30 and 35 (sold separately). It is not intended for use underwater.
Be the first to recommend this product.