biOrb Shipwreck Aquarium OrnamentBy biOrb
About This Item
- Made using premium resin that’s fade-resistant.
- Great for use in freshwater, saltwater or tropical setups.
- Features a handcrafted design by aquatics décor designer Samuel Baker.
- Built to slide easily over the bubble tube in your biOrb aquarium (sold separately).
- Metallic-like chains and chandlery with intricate details create a classic design with steampunk styling.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
Compare Similar Items
|Fish Type||Tropical Freshwater||Tropical Freshwater||Tropical Freshwater||Tropical Freshwater||Tropical Freshwater|
|Aquarium Type||Saltwater, Freshwater||Saltwater, Freshwater||Saltwater, Freshwater||Freshwater||Saltwater, Freshwater|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
2 Customer Reviews
Gorgeous but Not Weighted
I know this is a product specifically designed for biOrb tanks, and I'm sure it's perfect for them. However, I tried my luck in my old-fashioned aquarium. Sadly, the ship just falls over unless I stick a bunch of substrate inside. It doesn't deter me from using it though! I love the quality of all the biOrb products so I'm willing to accomodate, though I wish I'd known ahead of time that it doesn't stand on its own. My other biOrb products work great without needing the biOrb tube.
Great buy great quality overall satisfied purchase
The quality is top notch your definitely getting what you pay for with this buy