BioSilk Eco Friendly Detangling Pin Dog Brush, Mint Green
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Eco-friendly pin brush for dogs.
- Crafted using plant-based materials for sustainability.
- Designed to detangle hair while distributing natural oils.
- Equipped with an ergonomic wide-handled grip that’s comfy.
- Features gentle non-irritating pin bristles and flex technology.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Safari Bamboo Pin & Bristle Combo Dog Brush, Medium$15.49Chewy Price
- ConairPRO Pet-It Boar Bristle Brush$7.99Chewy Price
- Evolution Self-Cleaning Dog Slicker Brush, X-Small$10.14Chewy Price$15.49List Price
- Andis Firm Slicker Brush, Green/White, Large$11.76Chewy Price
- Hartz Groomer's Best Slicker Dog Brush$7.82Chewy Price
- BioSilk Eco Friendly Boar Hair Bristle Dog Brush, Mint Green$8.14Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- Vetnique Labs Furbliss Grooming & Bathing Short Hair, Shampoos, Conditioner, Sprays & Brush Dog & Cat Grooming Kit$36.99Chewy Price$40.99List Price
- Safari Double Row Rotating Pins Undercoat Rake Dog Grooming Tool$15.99Chewy Price
- Master Grooming Tools Single Flexible Slicker Pet Brush$15.23Chewy Price$18.59List Price
- Wags & Wiggles Dual Sided Bristle & Wiggle Pin Brush for Short-Haired Dogs, Small$7.16Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- Evolution Shed Magic De-Shedding Dog Grooming Tool, Small$19.49Chewy Price
- Master Grooming Tools Greyhound Comb, Face/Finish, Silver$9.85Chewy Price$10.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Plastic||Plastic, Rubber||Plastic||Plastic, Rubber||Plastic|
|Brush Type||Pin Brush||Bristle Brush, Pin Brush||Pin Brush||Pin Brush||Deshedding Tool, Pin Brush|
|Breed Size||N/A||Large Breeds||N/A||N/A||N/A|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
2 Customer Reviews
Best brush we have tried!
My 2 year old Maltese loves this brush as do I! She rolls over to get her belly brushed when I bring this brush out. She barks when I stop brushing her. Not a fight to get her daily brushing done. Detangles well. Contours her body as we brush.
Did not work on my dog
I have had the metal pin brushes and the pins seem to retract after a while so thought I would try this one. This did not go thru the long double fur of my Aussie. Looks like I will have to find a metal pin brush that is a better quality.