BioSilk Therapy Detangling & Shine Dog Spray, 8-oz bottle
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- Detangling and Shine Spray helps untangle fur and loosen knots while leaving behind a lustrous coat and fresh scent.
- Formulated for use after bath or in between, silk proteins and enriching vitamins work together to gently soften your pal’s coat.
- Features the same classic ingredients and innovative technology as the original and revolutionary BioSilk Silk Therapy line for humans.
- Advanced formula is pH balanced for dog’s hair and free from sulfates and parabens to give your pal the healthiest hair around.
- Made in the USA with natural, healthy, moisturizing ingredients specially formulated without any artificial colors.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Water, Natural Conditioning Agents, Silk Protein...||N/A||N/A||Water, Disodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Coco Betaine...||Aqua (Water/Eau), Propylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol...|
|Breed Size||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
Questions & Answers
9 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
107 Customer Reviews
Meh. Not that great.
Not as amazing as I thought it would be. It felt sticky/hairspray like on my pup's fur when I used it, and it didn't help soften his fur. The scent is also overwhelmingly perfume-y, which I hated! WAY prefer John Paul Mitchell's Oatmeal conditioning spray.
salon quality dog care
High quality product that is effective. Lasting salon product smell leaves my toy poodle smelling amazing. He doesn’t run away from “comb time”. This was my first biosilk product and I can’t wait to try all the others.
Smells ok but doesn’t detangle
I was hoping this would be a good detangler for my Yorkie and Maltese. It isn’t. I keep them well brushed and groomed and they don’t have many tangles but this really does nothing to help with that. It has a mild scent which is ok but I wish it had a fresh clean scent. As a conditioner it’s just ok. I wouldn’t buy it again.
So helpful in brushing out my Bichons! I use it wet or dry, after a bath, daily brushing, or detangling mats.
NICE FOR GROOMING MY POMS
I like this spray-on conditioner. I really does help smooth out mild tangles and leaves a nice fragrance and shine.
Smooth And Silky
This is the best product for detangle hair. Smells good as well. I am using for almost 2 years . My dog has long hair this helped me a lot. When I groom I just spray it and comb does not hurt to dogs hair .Knots come out easily. Hair stay smooth and silky.
We are very pleased with this product. On difficult snarls we use Cowboy Magic, but it is not easy to apply for a simple comb out. Our Goldendoodle asks to be brushed and she looks like a million dollars in her long winter coat, all fluffy and bright, thanks to BioSilk. We will purchase it again.
it works but the smell
I used this on my dogs and it made their hair soft and shiny but the smell was overpowering. I found it unpleasantly strong and 2 of my dogs couldn’t stop sneezing. If they could tone down the scent it would be a great product.
A must have for maltese owners!
Great for releasing those pesky mats - doesn't replace brushing and combing but sure helps with small mats!
I like it but my dog doesn’t
I personally love the smell of this detangler and it seems to help loosen up the tangles in my Samoyed’s fur. Unfortunately, I think the scent makes my puppy anxious and she sneezes every time I use it, so I will probably try to find something unscented. My puppy smells so good after I use this, though!