Bird Houses by Mark Downy Woodpecker Bird HouseBy Bird Houses by Mark
About This Item
- Designed to attract the downy woodpecker, a lively visitor to your birdfeeder.
- Made with western red cedar, a rot-resistant wood that provides a natural look without additional finishing.
- Ventilation and drainage openings help your feathered friend stay comfortable and dry.
- Top can be removed for convenient cleaning between nesting seasons.
- Includes all hanging hardware for easy installation, plus a packet of wood shavings to help attract potential nesters.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
3 Customer Reviews
Woodpecker moved in 3 hours after it was up
We have a Downy woodpecker that continually tries to nest in our cedar porch. Always leaving large circular holes. After weeks of trying to scare her off and failing, we decided to give her a birdhouse. It worked, she moved in almost immediately. we placed this in her favorite spot on our porch. Our porch has no new holes. I loved it came with cedar chips and the house is well built. The woodpecker even pecked a little on the house. It's a win win. It saved us from patching more holes in our porch. The bird seems to be happy. I can say it does what it advertises.
Looks great good quality material and it was easy to put up.
Well made woodpecker house
I am very pleased with this woodpecker house, will order future birdhouses from Chewy based on high quality & pricing of this one