Bird Life Bird Perch Mirror & Cup
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Landing perch, seed cup, beads and mirror provide birds with valuable mental stimulation.
- Helps to relieve stress and boredom.
- Colorful and fun design instantly attracts a bird’s attention and keeps birds occupied.
- Easily attaches to wire cages and features safe, nontoxic materials.
- Durable and strong, designed to withstand some pecking, pulling and climbing.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Polly's Pet Products Coconut Hut Bird Perch, Small$10.60Chewy Price
- Polly's Pet Products Deluxe Window & Shower Bird Perch, Small$24.55Chewy Price
- Polly's Pet Products Dancing Bird Perch$21.62Chewy Price
- Polly's Pet Products Busy Beak Balloon Bird Perch$12.70Chewy Price
- DealPolly's Pet Products Piggy Bank Bird Perch$11.97Chewy Price
- Polly's Pet Products Sandy Window & Shower Bird Perch, Small$24.61Chewy Price
- Polly's Pet Products Manu Mineral Bird Perch, Large$12.30Chewy Price
- DealPolly's Pastel Bird Perch, Blue, Baby Large$11.24Chewy Price
- Penn-Plax Parakeet & Small Bird Activity Center, Medium$20.97Chewy Price
- Polly's Pet Products Cozy Corner Bird Perch, Color Varies, Small$17.00Chewy Price$21.29List Price
- Polly's Pet Products Beach Sands Bird Perch, Color Varies, Large$18.36Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Plastic||Rope||Cotton, Natural Fabric||Wood||Wood|
|Bird Type||Pet Bird||Pet Bird||Pet Bird||Hummingbird, Parrotlet, Lovebird, Parakeet, Pet Bird||Pet Bird|
|Toy Type||—||—||—||Climbing, Preening Toys, Exercise||—|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
2 Customer Reviews
Great toy and feeder dish combo!
We were looking for a small dish to try out some new pellet choices for our cockatiel and this was a great find. We can put one kind in both dishes or two different ones with that great divider in the middle. Our tiel also loves mirrors so hoping him seeing the 'other' birdy 'eat' will help with his pellet conversion.
They Like It!
It is small, but both my cockatiels love this toy. They both had lay with the beads and for one, it is his favorite sleep perch.