Bissell 1548 ProHeat 2X Revolution Pet Upright Carpet Cleaner
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Upright cleaner eliminates the need for renting deep cleaners, with powerful cleaning that out cleans the leading rental.
- Express Clean Mode offers quick and easy cleaning that dries in about an hour so you and your pets can get back to your floors.
- Lightweight design is easily stored and low-profile foot make it easy to maneuver around and under furniture.
- Dual DirtLifter® PowerBrushes combined with Heatwave Technology® work to remove dirt and stains from your carpet.
- One gallon tank capacity means you don’t have to change the tank often.
For best results, use with Bissell 2X Concentrated Pet Stain & Odor Upright Machine Formula.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Bissell CleanView Swivel Upright Vacuum, Green, Large$118.44Chewy Price
- Smelleze Natural Dead Animal Odor Removal Granules, 2-lb bottle$21.94Chewy Price$26.98List Price$20.84Autoship Price
- Hoover Steam Complete Pet Steam Mop$90.42Chewy Price$109.99List Price
- Bissell Symphony Pet All-in-One Vacuum & Steam Mop$169.00Chewy Price$226.59List Price
- Bissell CleanView Swivel Rewind Pet Upright Vacuum, Blue, Large$149.99Chewy Price$154.59List Price
- Germ Guardian AC4100 HEPA Filter Small Air Purifier$57.04Chewy Price$99.99List Price
- Citra Solv Valencia Orange Cleaner & Degreaser, 32-oz bottle$25.89Chewy Price$38.99List Price$24.60Autoship Price
- Bissell ProHeat 2X Revolution Pet Pro Carpet Cleaner, Purple, Large$308.95Chewy Price$308.99List Price
- Germ Guardian AC5250PT HEPA Filter Air Purifier$135.99Chewy Price$169.99List Price
- Thornell Skunk-Off Liquid Premise Spray, 32-oz bottle$29.95Chewy Price
- Hoover Power Scrub Elite Pet Carpet Cleaner, Red$159.99Chewy Price$239.99List Price
- ZORBX Unscented Odor Remover, 16-oz bottle$14.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Cleaner Type||Stain Remover, Deodorizer||—||—||—||—|
|Cleaner Usage||—||Furniture/Upholstery, Carpet||Hard Surface||—||Carpet|
Questions & Answers
13 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
61 Customer Reviews
I had an older model of the Bissell ProHeat 2X and i liked the way is sucked up the dirty water in the carpet. I didn't like that I had to unscrew 2 screws every time I cleaned it, which was after each use. This machine does not have enough suction. I did the troubleshooting suggestions and still I'm not happy with the suction. I used 2 gallons of water and there was only a small amount of dirty water. So I make sure everything was properly placed and cleaned the nozzle and tried again. Same thing. It makes a funny noise when I push it forward. The only think I did like was that it is easy to add and change the water chambers. Based on the suction, I would not recommend this item.
does not suck up dirty water
This is my second machine as the first one also had issues of not sucking up dirty water. I cleaned the machine based on the instructions and the video link sent by chewy.com csr. Still not working the way it’s supposed to work. I’m a few months over the initial purchase date and was told I cannot get a refund or exchange. I asked if the return date should be based on the second order/delivery date, but was told no.
I think it's a keeper
I've only used this once so my opinion is still forming. Easy to assemble, easy to use, still figuring out how to clean it out. I can't stress enough that it's so important to vacuum your rugs extremely well before shampooing. This thing will pick it all up and it will clog up the rollers.
Does not sick up dirty water
I got this shampooer after buying the Bissell pet vacuum. I recommended the shampoo to my sister before trying it out and we both are very unhappy that it does not suck up the dirty water. Yes, i cleaned the hair out. it brings up a lot of pet hair. cleaned and resealed the takes clean the filter and still it doesn't suck up water it leaves the carpet wet. We wanted to but pet friendly & made in USA. Since we both have same problem it us very disappointing
This machine is wonderful!
I just moved into a mostly carpeted home. The previous owner had 2 dogs and likely other animals including a cat for sure. My family just got a new puppy and it was obvious she could smell previous activity (likely urine accidents, and obviously vomit) she has urinated in the house too! We had her for 2 weeks before we got this cleaner. Though I spot cleaned her accidents with OUT cleaner (also works great!) it was obvious all the carpet needed cleaning. Even though I’ve been cleaning and running the vacuum every day there was still a smell that I couldn’t get rid of in every room I think it was dust and old dog/ multiple animal smells. This machine pulled up stains I thought were permanent! Instead of sucking all the pulled up hair into the tank it leaves it in balls on the floor making the dirty water tank a breeze to empty and clean. The suction is great I went over my floors twice and most areas (excluding spots) dried in 1 hour, spots over night. I’m recommending it to everyone I know with carpet and pets. I’ve had pets and rug cleaners my whole life and this one has a little something better than the rest and in combination with the out cleaner I’m completely loving it! I am rinsing out the dirty tank every time it needs to be emptied to not allow dirt to settle in the bottom and cleaning out the clear suction path of all hair to avoid losing suction. I will update if I ever fall out of love with this machine.
Great in Express Mode
I bought this machine a little over a year ago to clean my area rugs (8 x 5). As recommended in the instructions, I use the machine in express mode for area carpets and I find that it cleans my area rugs very well. I am very happy with this purchase.
so far we love it
Have had this Bissell ProHeat 2x for only a couple of weeks but have used it several times and so far we love it. It gets the carpets clean and leaves them only damp. The suction seems really good. You won't believe how dirty your carpets were! And the price on Chewy.com was significantly less than elsewhere!
Needs a bigger tank capacity. Other than that is a good carpet cleaner.
Lightweight but Powerful!
I just used my new Bissell pro heat 2X carpet cleaner and love it. It's very lightweight to move around, the clean water and dirty water dispensers are very easy to remove and best of all it cleans as good as the professionals! Oh and it cost $111 less than the last Bissel pro heat model we owned.
Great item..especially for dirty cats! plus people
I have terrible cats that vomit all the time. I have a Spot Bot by Bissell that is great but I got tired of putting it on spot after spot.. this is a great alternative to get all the various areas of "you know what!!"... picks everything up and then I clean up my own messes too!! love it