Bissell Dog & Cat Nail Clippers
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- With adjustable, built-in angled safety guard to make nail clipping easy and simple.
- Made of sharp, stainless steel so they’re perfect for anytime use for small to large dogs and cats.
- Ergonomic, smooth handle makes clipping time more comfortable for you and your pal.
- Comes with a bonus file that is stored in the handle to smooth nails on demand.
- Includes simple and complete instructions on how to clip dog and cat nails like a pro.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- CHI Standard Nail Dog Clipper, Large Size$19.99Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- Pet Life Mini Razor Grooming Dog & Cat Nail Clipper, Orange$10.97Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- Master Grooming Tools Ergonomic Professional Dog Nail Clipper, Small$14.97Chewy Price
- Hertzko Angled Blade Dog, Cat, & Small Pet Nail Scissors$9.99Chewy Price$23.99List Price
- Pet Republique Large Dog Nail Clippers & Filer$9.99Chewy Price$20.99List Price
- Safari Guillotine Nail Trimmer for Dogs, Small$8.99Chewy Price
- Hertzko Professional Dog & Cat Nail Clipper & Nail File$10.99Chewy Price$27.98List Price
- Dog Fashion Spa Crystal Glass Nail File$15.00Chewy Price
- Evolution Professional Dog Nail Trimmer, Medium-Large$13.99Chewy Price
- H&H Pets Dog & Cat Nail Clipper, Medium$7.99Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- Hertzko Electronic Dog & Cat Nail Grinder with USB Charger$16.99Chewy Price$34.99List Price
- Safari Diamond Dog Nail File$7.49Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Stainless Steel, Metal||Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||N/A, Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal|
|Grooming Tool Type||Nail Clippers||Nail Clippers||Nail Clippers||Nail Clippers||Nail Clippers|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
22 Customer Reviews
Not for cats
I have had both dogs and cats for my entire life, and have trimmed their claws myself for most of them. These are stated specifically as “Cat and Dog Nail Clippers” but are definitely too big to safely use for cats or even most dogs. The large size is so unnecessary. My old clippers have a blade that is about half this size, perfect for my large dog and cats. I tried to include a photo for reference but the site isn’t working properly to add photos. The Bissell clippers may be fine for my 80 lb mixed breed dog, though much clumsier than my smaller ones, but I would never use these for a smaller dog or cat. My dog walks so often that his claws wear down themselves and I don’t need them for him, and these are useless to me. They should remove the “cats” designation as it is inaccurate. Will need to figure out how to return them.
Best Nail Clippers EVER
After trying many different brands of nail clippers for my cats, I decided to try these that say they are for dogs OR cats. These are the best! They clip cleanly, through "old cat thick nails" and the cats aren't afraid of them. They are a bit bigger than normal cat claw clippers but I am very happy with them!
Great clippers, first time cutting cat nails.
Looking into the type of nail clippers I should get for my cat lots of sources said to get clippers like this. I've never clipped cat nails before and I know different people prefer different clippers ( I saw videos on YouTube if people using regular people clippers to cut the cats nails) but these worked well for me.
Good for thick, tough claws!
I bought these after trying flimsier nail clippers on my big dog (Great Dane mix) that just didn’t work. These clippers are great, they cut through the nails with just one pass. I also really like the guard that prevents you from cutting the nail too short.
Not Great for Cats
I bought these because the scissor kinds are not great on my arthritic hands, but I’m returning them. These are huge! I imagine they’d work just fine for dog nails, but for kitten nails it was really bulky and hard to see where I was cutting. Even worse, the blades are dull so when I did cut it left their nails rough and broken. Going to try a guillotine style clipper instead.
Haven’t used them on our two two month old kittens yet but they’re just like old ones I used to have. I love the back so you don’t over clip, they have a lock on them and easy to grip
These worked really well on my mastiff. Really glad we ordered them.
I purchased these for my dog. I didn't like the cut when I used them, so I took them to our vet and asked the vet tech to try them. She did not like them either as they do not give a smooth cut and rather shatter the nail leaving sharp edges. they recommend Millers Forge brand clippers.
Great Cat Clippers
I used to break other clippers on the nails of my large, part Maine Coon cat. These worked great on trimming his nails.
Bought several things from chewy and love everything. Shipping is fast.