Bissell Pet Hair Eraser Corded Handheld Vacuum
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Handheld vacuum with dual nozzles is designed specifically to take on pet hair.
- Hard nozzle is perfect for picking up dry messes like cat litter or dog food.
- Contoured rubber nozzle with comb-like bristles attracts hair and pulls out dirt on areas such as stairs and upholstery.
- Features a 16-foot power cord and is great for upholstery, stairs, vehicles and more.
- Multi-level filtration helps to reduce household allergens.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Dirt Devil Scorpion Quick Flip Corded Handheld Vacuum Cleaner$28.99Chewy Price$49.99List Price
- Primitives by Kathy Cat Lady Jar Candle$14.61Chewy Price$17.75List Price
- Primitives by Kathy Dog Lover Jar Candle$13.82Chewy Price$17.75List Price
- Nature's Miracle Dog Urine Destroyer Accushot Spray, 1.3-gal bottle$42.55Chewy Price$49.99List Price$40.42Autoship Price
- Gonzo Natural Magic Odor Eliminator For Homes, 32-oz$6.49Chewy Price$6.17Autoship Price
- OdoBan No Rinse Neutral pH Floor Cleaner, Citrus Scent, 1-gal bottle$17.75Chewy Price$16.86Autoship Price
- NaturVet Yard Odor Eliminator Refill, 64-oz bottle$30.99Chewy Price$29.44Autoship Price
- Pet Odor Exterminator Creamy Vanilla Deodorizing Candle, 13-oz jar$9.39Chewy Price$9.95List Price
- Wyze Robot Dog, Cat & Horse Vacuum Cleaner, Black, Large$267.98Chewy Price
- Raycop RS Pro Allergen Vacuum$269.99Chewy Price
- Oreck HEPA Cordless Upright Bagged Vacuum Cleaner$465.15Chewy Price$519.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Cleaner Type||Stain Remover||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Brush Type||N/A||—||N/A||N/A||Deshedding Tool|
Questions & Answers
23 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
253 Customer Reviews
I CANNOT recommend this vacuum more! This has literally been a savior in our lives and it was so reasonably priced for a change! I’ve spent so much money on so many high end vacuums that promise to get the dog hair off of our upholstery, but nothing and I mean NOTHING works as good as this little handy vacuum! Honestly, even if you don’t have pets, this vacuum is the bomb!!! I detailed my car and used this vac on the interior and it literally got everything I needed to! It had a hard time reaching the corners in my car so I used a standard skinny long nozzle with another vac, to get into the crevices under the seats, but it got the hair and lint off of everything else! I would highly recommend this to any of my family or friends, in fact I ordered a second one for our lake house thinking about getting one for my moms house and my brother’s house. Don’t hesitate! Order it now, before they realize what a hot item this is and raise the price lol.
More power than expected
Got it for hair removal from 5 furballs in the house. It removes hair from clothing, linen comforters, wool rugs, cat trees, everything I’ve tried so far! The nozzle that comes with it is wonderful surprise that people don’t talk about in reviews; I use it for picking up sand & dirt (even potting soil) and especially kitty litter! Just turn it on before putting down it to the floor so you can angle it without having the fan blowing the mess around. Wish I had gotten this years ago!!
Whoever invented this is brilliant! I have used and owned so many vacs that claim to be pet hair friendly but this one is amazing! I used to have to go over spots on the couch multiple times to get the hair off, not anymore! It has a very long cord and although it isn’t retractable, it winds nicely and fastens with the Velcro strap. Have a pet that is allowed on furniture, you MUST own this!!
Suction is good, it's a bit heavy
The rubber attachment really helps to pick up the cat hair and the suction is adequate. The unit has air vents for the motor on both sides and the air tends to blow around whatever you're trying to suck up. This unit is rather heavy for a handheld especially since it's made to go in a forward and reverse direction (hard to describe) while holding it in an up position to use both sides of the rubber attachment. Cleaning out the catch bin and filter is easy.
Works like a charm!
My beloved is a spoiled pup and loves to be on the couch. He always digs up covers we have used in the past, so I had give up. I figured I would just vacuum the couch to get rid of dog hair but nothing work. UNTIL THIS! The rubber head helps grab the tiny hairs and pull them from the fabric. I use it on my couch and in my car and I am SO HAPPY with this product. It comes with an attachment for crevices as well.
Don’t mind the cord
I had forgotten how much more power with a cord. this vacuum design is good too. The handle seems to offset any weight and doesn’t hurt my wrist or feel like I’m weight lifting ;) The pink attachment really helps get the pet hair up!
Little power house
This is PAWS-I-TIVE-LY A MUST HAVE! So much power sucks up SNOUTFUL OF FURBABY HAIR! Easy to use easy to clean! Use it everywhere sofa, daybed, car ...ect. UPLIFTING item!!!
I live in a small apartment with two very long-haired cats, and I had given up ever getting the hair out of the carpet. I had resorted to going around after dark with a flashlight and picking up by hand the clumps the light would reveal. I don't have to do that now! This vacuum works fantastic it pulls up the fur that gets tangled into the carpet as well as the fur that is sitting on top of the carpet, or whatever needs vacuuming. I love this little machine!!
Great little vac
I have only used it a couple times and so far I really like it! Nice having a small vac with very long cord to clean cat tree, her many beds, and other places she hangs out. Strong suction!
Works great removing cat hair from wool sweaters. My cat loves wool bedding, but I’ve only ever removed a fraction of the sheds with lint rollers. This Bissell made the sweaters look nearly new!