BIXBI Liberty Lamb Recipe Grain-Free Freeze-Dried Raw Dog Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made with 80% lamb, organs and bone. Bones, high quality proteins and vegetables provide the essential nutrients and minerals.
- Made without grains or gluten for dogs with sensitive stomachs
- Use as a stand alone meal, add it to try food to enhance nutritional value or feed as a high value treat
- Can help support a healthy immune system, shiny skin and coat, proper digestion, relief from allergies, and overall health benefits
- This 100% USA sourced and made recipe provides complete and balanced nutrition for dogs of all breeds and ages
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- BIXBI Liberty Beef Recipe Grain-Free Freeze-Dried Raw Dog Food, 10-oz bag$25.99Chewy Price$24.69Autoship Price
- Visionary Pet Foods Keto Medallions Beef Recipe Grain-Free Freeze-Dried Dog Food, 25-oz pouch$43.37Chewy Price$58.99List Price$41.20Autoship Price
- Vital Essentials Beef Patties Grain-Free Freeze-Dried Raw Dog Food, 30-oz bag$63.99Chewy Price$60.79Autoship Price
- Grandma Lucy's Moxie Beef Recipe Freeze-Dried Dog Food, 24-oz bag$37.99Chewy Price$39.99List Price$36.09Autoship Price
- Stella & Chewy's Stella's Solutions Immune Boost Freeze-Dried Raw Grass-Fed Lamb Dinner Morsels Dog Food, 13-oz bag$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Sojos Complete Lamb Recipe Adult Grain-Free Freeze-Dried Raw Dog Food, 7-lb bag$119.99Chewy Price$98.78Autoship Price
- Sojos Complete Turkey Recipe Adult Grain-Free Freeze-Dried Raw Dog Food, 1.75-lb bag$33.99Chewy Price$32.29Autoship Price
- Visionary Pet Foods Keto Medallions Chicken Recipe Grain-Free Freeze-Dried Dog Food, 25-oz pouch$46.40Chewy Price$58.99List Price$44.08Autoship Price
- Halo Meal Bites Beef Recipe Raw Freeze-Dried Dog Food, 14-oz bag$44.99Chewy Price$42.74Autoship Price
- Halo Meal Bites Turkey Recipe Raw Freeze-Dried Dog Food, 14-oz bag$44.99Chewy Price$42.74Autoship Price
- Tylee's Freeze-Dried Meals for Dogs, Chicken & Salmon Recipe, 14oz$23.14Chewy Price$25.45List Price$21.98Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Lamb Heart, Lamb Liver, Ground Lamb Bone...||Chicken, Chicken Liver, Chicken Heart...||Beef, Beef Heart, Beef Liver...||Lamb, Lamb Heart, Lamb Liver...||Lamb, Beef Liver, Beef Kidney...|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, Raw, Pea-Free||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, Raw, Pea-Free||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, Raw, Pea-Free||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, Raw, Pea-Free||Raw, Grain-Free, High-Protein...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Lamb, Meat||Beef, Meat||Beef, Meat||Lamb, Meat||Lamb, Meat|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
19 Customer Reviews
I learned about Bixbi from Susan Thixton's list and my dog loves this food. She has absolutely no gas, healthy looking poops and licks her bowl clean. We love that the food is human grade, doesn't smell yucky like some foods we've tried and is biologically appropriate. We mix in Bixbi kibble with this freeze - dried raw food then add warm water or sometimes bone broth to soften it and top it off with bits of fresh foods like fruits and veggies, sunflower and pumpkin seeds, meats and kefir. Using the kibble makes it more affordable for us. Nutritious and easy to prepare. Also her coat is shinier since we started her on this brand. Very happy with our Bixbi purchases and Chewy!
Dogs like this
THis is a good product and my dogs will eat it. IT also seems like good quality.
Great for training treats
Our trainer introduced us to this for our picky Standard Poodles who are not in the least food-driven. It’s the only treat they’ll eat -we’ve tried many!- and a very special one at that. They love all the flavors but beef & lamb seem to be the favs.
Easy to prepare
Freeze dried that reconstitutes in 20 seconds with warm water. I am using as a supplement for 2 terriers who require sensitive skin food and this food is tolerated and loved by both
Excellent freeze-dried food!
My dogs have issues with many freeze-dried foods. We feed raw as well. Liberty was a miracle as we did not have any stool issues with the product. Ingredients are excellent. I find maybe a little less water to rehydrate. It mixes great when trying to stretch my raw as well!
Good option, like smaller size
Due to the high cost of freeze dried food, I often have to crumbie the pieces to mix them in better and use less per meal for my picky eater. However these pieces are small so no need to do that. My GSDs love this topping for their food.
Liberty freeze dried lamb topper
I have 3 dogs, they are in no way food deprived. 2x a day they will all come and beg for me to fill their dishes with food now because I top it with a small handful (1/3 cup) of topper. They all eat with no leftovers-no mess. I am happy with this product not only for the nutritional value but they absolutely love it!
My cats will eat it
I got this when it was on sale and although my dog won't eat it my 5 cats will so I use it as a topper for them.
Excelent Product - Except for the eggs
This is an outstanding product in both quality and price point. Sadly, I can no longer use it for the dog in my pack who needs it most. My standard Poodle Service Dog developed an allergy to chicken, chicken eggs (75% of dogs with chicken allergy are also allergic to chicken eggs) and dairy. It's unfortunate that such a large number of the already sparse options of non-chicken, "single protein" products may not contain chicken but they do contain eggs. More and more products are also including whey protein or "cultured skim milk" as protein % boosters. Of the most common protein allergens in dog - chicken, eggs and dairy are ranked within the top 10.
bowl licking good
His pickiness doesn’t touch any kibble when fed second time so was at a loss on what to feed. Cam across freeze dried raw because we are vegetarian so just RAW was not an option. We do add 1/4 cup orijen kibble to a cup of this at feeding time and it is licked clean. He is always ready to pla