Black Flag Pantry Pest Glue Trap, 2 count
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Bye, bye bugs! This attractant-based trap safely rids your home of unwanted visitors.
- Simply check the trap every week and then replace it when it’s full.
- Because the trap contains no killing agents it’s safe to use in kitchens, pantries and other food storage areas.
- Great for indoor use.
- This 2-pack helps attract a variety of moths and other pests.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Zodiac Carpet & Upholstery Flea & Tick Aerosol Spray, 16-oz$17.85Chewy Price$18.99List Price$16.96Autoship Price
- EcoLogic Ant & Roach Killer Aerosol Spray, 14-oz bottle$7.59Chewy Price
- Hot Shot Flea, Tick & Lice Killer Spray, 14-oz bottle$6.46Chewy Price
- Hartz UltraGuard Plus Flea & Tick Dog Spray, 16-oz bottle$8.24Chewy Price$7.83Autoship Price
- Hartz UltraGuard Flea & Tick Spray for Dogs, 16-oz bottle$6.84Chewy Price$6.50Autoship Price
- Zodiac Carpet & Upholstery Flea & Tick Spray, 24-oz$12.99Chewy Price$16.99List Price$12.34Autoship Price
- Cutter Essentials Bug Control Spray Concentrate, 32-oz bottle$13.15Chewy Price$13.19List Price
- Dr. Earth Final Stop Yard & Garden Insect Killer, 24-oz bottle$8.39Chewy Price$9.99List Price$7.97Autoship Price
- PetArmor Simple Source Flea & Tick Dog Spray Treatment, 8-oz bottle$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Cedarcide Lemongrass All-Purpose Dog & Cat Bug Spray, 128-oz bottle$90.00Chewy Price$85.50Autoship Price
- Cedarcide Peppermint All-Purpose Dog Bug Spray, 128-oz bottle$90.00Chewy Price$85.50Autoship Price
- Spectracide Fire Ant Shield Mound Destroyer Granules, 7-lb bag$8.68Chewy Price$9.00List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||N/A||N/A||Polybutylene, Petroleum Resin.||N/A||Cornmint Oil - 3.50%, Cinnamon Oil - 1.20%, Clove Oil - 0.75%...|
|Breed Size||N/A||N/A||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||N/A||N/A|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
6 Customer Reviews
TERRIBLE TERRIBLE TERRIBLE!!! THEY MADE THEM IMPOSSIBLE TO USE!!!
There is tons of glue, sure, to catch moths! But, the manufacturer didn't make the peel off larger than the glue area so one gets glue all over one's hands! And, in the instructions, they recommend to put the traps in the frig/freezer for 5 minutes if having difficulting separating peel off of glued cardboard trap. Dah, no. It is better to HEAT the trap! I did and this worked. Plus, the tab to fit in the pre-cut top opening is too big! So, I pre-cut all tabs!
Pantry Pest Praise
Black Flag little houses do the trick. Days after setting up in our newly cleaned pantry, we found several pests trapped in the house instead of my corn muffin mix boxes! Thanks Chewy!
Catches of bugs FAST!
In desperate need - pantry bugs flying everywhere. Caught 4 first day and after a week there are too many to count. I placed only one trap in pantry and going to put other one in in a week to see what is left............love it! Was shocked to find that Chewy carried these but it makes sense as this bugs would eat and basically destroy pet food and snacks.
It Works Great
Indian Meal Moths invaded my home via some bird seed. After battling them to no avail. I bought these traps. I barely put them together and the moths were trying to get inside. They work fantastically.
Wonderful and works
I am amazed at how well these worked for my pantry.
Moths like them!
I bought two packs (total of four traps) before I realized how bad the infestation was. The little moths had infested our pantry, the cabinet where the bird food is stored, the bird cage itself and an upstairs closet. I only had one trap for each area. The first night, the trap over the bird cage captured a dozen of the moths and I realized I needed more traps, so I ordered a few more packs. They came in good time for me to replace the ones that filled up. It won't be long before we are free of those pests!