The Blissful Dog Elbow Butter
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Full of rich butters and oils to penetrate your pup’s calluses.
- Easy-to-use compound safe for canines of all sizes and ages.
- Apply butter 2-3 times per day for 1-3 days for best results.
- Moisturizes and conditions your dog’s calluses to help prevent cracking.
- Handcrafted in Minnesota.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Forticept Blue Butter Antimicrobial Gel for Dogs, 8-oz$19.95Chewy Price$24.99List Price$18.95Autoship Price
- Animal Health Solutions Soothe n' Protect All Natural Skin Ointment for Dogs, 3-oz jar$11.12Chewy Price$11.33List Price$10.56Autoship Price
- The Blissful Dog Paw Butter, 0.5-oz$6.70Chewy Price$7.95List Price$6.37Autoship Price
- HoneyCure Natural Veterinary Wound Care Ointment for Dogs, Cats & Horses, 1-oz tube$17.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Healers Gauze Inserts for Bandage Wraps for Dogs, Small, 8 count$4.15Chewy Price$4.50List Price
- DERMagic Hot Spot Salve, 2-oz Jar$19.95Chewy Price$19.99List Price$18.95Autoship Price
- Strawfield Pets Antiseptic + Chlorhexidine Spray for Dogs, Cats & Horses, 8-oz$18.99Chewy Price$18.04Autoship Price
- Silver Honey Hot Spot & Wound Care Spray Gel, 8-oz bottle$22.67Chewy Price$26.69List Price
- Sovereign Silver Pets First Aid Gel for Dogs & Cats, 1-oz bottle$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Stat! Spray Hydro-Stat! Wound & Skin Care Spray for Dogs, Cats & Horses, 4-oz bottle$13.98Chewy Price$18.98List Price$13.28Autoship Price
- Miracle Care Liquid Bandage Spray for Dogs & Cats$5.84Chewy Price
- PetAg EMT First Aid Kit in a Tube for Dogs, Cats & Small Pets, 1-oz bottle$21.99Chewy Price$20.89Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Shea Butter, Olive Oil, Castor Oil...||Shea Butter, Beeswax, Castor Oil...||Inactive Ingredients: Mineral Oil, Parafin Wax, Beeswax...||Mineral Oil, Beeswax, Paraffin...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Health Feature||First Aid||Paw Care||First Aid, Paw Care, Sensitive Skin||First Aid|
Questions & Answers
9 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
38 Customer Reviews
awesome treatment for my big Dobbie's elbow. works like a charm. I highly recommend this product it works instantly... wow what a relief.
My pug is enjoying this so far. He struggles with dry elbows and using this has rid him of that issue! I would recommend this to any pug moms and dads
I like the gentle ingredients. Chewy doesn't show any discomfort when applied. There are no open sores. The elbows look more moisturized.
Already see results!
We've been using this on our lab's elbows for about 2-3 weeks now, and we can already see a difference. Her fur is growing back, and her elbows are becoming softer. We try to use it three times a day, but usually only do once a day. I'm sure if you are fully consistent, the results will come in quicker. She enjoys having it rubbed on her too!
Didn’t do absolutely anything! I used it 2-3x a day for 3 weeks and no improvement at all :(
This truly works, put it on my chocolate lab & his dry elbows are just about gone. Easy to apply
This product blew me away! I'm guessing the Pandemic had something to do with hardness & bleeding (not a lot) of Trouble's elbows & the top of her paws. I wasn't taking her out much like before we were in lockdown. She gained some weight and when she plopped down she plopped down. She weighs 105lbs. She is a chocolate Lab. The very first time I put Elbow Butter on her, the very next morning her effected areas were already starting to soften and there was no bleeding. This is one product Trouble & I would recommend to all dog owners. I really can't believe it started to work that fast.
I’ve been using this for almost two weeks now and my chocolate labs elbows look much better! They’re not as cracked and don’t look as irritated. Very happy with this product!
Seems to be a good product, I’ve only had it about a week or so but it seems to be helping
Easy to apply
Stick works great just started using and seems to be effective..just be diligent and patient doesn't happen over night. One week in and definitely getting better