Blue Buffalo Freedom Indoor Adult Chicken Recipe Grain-Free Canned Cat Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- 24-pack of 3-ounce cans.
- Purr-fectly nutritious food for adult cats.
- Features a smooth texture that’s irresistibly tasty.
- Starts with real chicken for energy and healthy muscle maintenance.
- Does not contain any grain, gluten, by-product meals, corn, wheat, soy, artificial flavors or preservatives.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- American Journey Pate Beef & Chicken Recipe Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$27.93Chewy Price$26.53Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Wilderness Chicken Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12$35.76Chewy Price$44.28List Price$33.97Autoship Price
- American Journey Pate Chicken Recipe Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$26.99Chewy Price$29.64List Price$25.64Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Wilderness Denali Dinner with Wild Salmon, Venison & Halibut Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 3oz, case of 24$42.00Chewy Price$47.76List Price$39.90Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Wilderness Flatland Feast with Turkey, Quail & Duck Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$36.00Chewy Price$47.76List Price$34.20Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Wilderness Wild Delights Minced Chicken & Trout in Tasty Gravy Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$39.84Chewy Price$54.96List Price$37.85Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo True Solutions Fab Feline Indoor Formula Chicken Wet Cat Food, 3-oz can, case of 24$30.96Chewy Price$45.29List Price$29.41Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Wilderness Rocky Mountain Recipe Flaked Red Meat Feast Adult Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$44.40Chewy Price$62.16List Price$42.18Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Wilderness Duck Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$33.12Chewy Price$45.36List Price$31.46Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Carnivora Coastal Blend Grain-Free Adult Wet Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$53.78Chewy Price$51.09Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Wilderness Wild Delights Minced Chicken & Turkey in Tasty Gravy Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$39.84Chewy Price$54.96List Price$37.85Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Tastefuls Savory Singles Turkey Entrée Cuts in Gravy Adult Cat Food, 2.6-oz cup, case of 24$45.29Chewy Price$43.03Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Chicken, Chicken Broth, Chicken Liver...||Chicken, Chicken Broth, Chicken Liver...||Chicken, Chicken Broth, Water...||Turkey, Turkey Broth, Chicken Liver...||Deboned Beef, Chicken Broth, Chicken Liver...|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Turkey, Poultry||Beef, Chicken, Poultry, Meat, Seafood & Fish|
|Special Diet||Indoor, Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Gluten Free, Pea-Free||Grain-Free||Indoor, Grain-Free, Gluten Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Pea-Free||Grain-Free||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...|
Questions & Answers
21 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
406 Customer Reviews
I bought a case of this food and my cats loved it. I bought a second case and my cats wouldn't touch it. I noticed the second case was darker in color, so I compared cans from the 1st case & the 2nd, wondering if I had possibly ordered a different food. When examining the cans I noticed the the lot numbers were different. Long story long, my cats will not touch the cans with Lot number 20250204U. I contacted Chewy & they said there was no recall & they weren't concerned. I am. I have one cat who can be picky, but the other will eat just about anything so the fact that she won't eat this is concerning. I will contact Blue Buffalo to make them aware as well. Although I will be throwing the case of food away I am hoping there's nothing "bad" in this batch for any cats who may be eating it.
Is it too healthy? Or is it simply a change? My kitties wouldn't eat this new food. After three days refusing the new food, they acted as if they were starving when I finally gave them their previous choice. I'll keep trying .. maybe just adding a little at a time; or give up and cook their food myself.
Price has skyrocketed!!
Very good cat food, quality ingredients and my new kitty likes it. On 4/11/21, my regular shipment of 2 dozen, 13.5oz cans went out for my previous boy, Ginger and it was $55.35. On 5/30/21, the next shipment shipped and it was $73.19! Just short of an $18.00 increase, .75 cent a can. Ginger went to the Rainbow bridge on June 2. 2021. Chewy was kind enough to refund me the money and asked that I donate the food. I adopted my new girl, Saturn, this past January and resumed the Blue shipments. My March 17, 2022 shipment was $72.48. I got an email today that my auto ship went out and now the price is $84.60!! In one year, a 50% increase, now at just over $3.50 per can. It's probably not Chewy, but Blue responsible for the price increase. While I understand price increases, my pay has not gone up 50% in the last year. Saturn eats like a horse, almost a full, big can per day! I will try Honest Kitchen dehydrated for Saturn, (you add water to rehydrate and make pate food) which Ginger liked. Like Ginger, Saturn is missing several teeth and needs pate. The 4lb box makes the equivalent of 16 lb of food for $49.95. For a former stray, she's kind of picky! I hope she likes the Honest Kitchen food.
My kitties love this flavor of can food from Blue Buffalo. They haven't made it the past couple years. I was ready to switch brands. Thank you Blue for bringing it back. Thank you Chewy for fast delivery.
Good food, yum-yum
I was feeding Blue Tastefuls to my 2 cats, but wasn’t happy with the apparent lack of quality control. One can would be loose with gravy, the next totally dry. One cat became constipated. I decided to try Freedom grain free, even though it was a little more expensive. Both cats loved it from the start. Will stay with this unless something changes.
The new main squeeze
My 13-year-old house cat has fallen in love - with this chicken food. I have to give her 1/2 can at a time because she eats it too fast. If you have a finicky cat, try this food. The ingredient list is very complete with all of the nutrients your kitty needs.
My Cat Hated This Food
I thought this had healthy good ingredients for my 1 year old cat but like most cats they can be extremely picky. Any way the food was a pate, had no gravy or sauce. My fur baby likes flaked canned food with plenty of sauce or gravy. Otherwise In my opinion the food has healthy ingredients. Instead my cat likes Purina Pro Plan in a variety pack of sea food wet food. MY CAT LOVES IT SO NOW I WILL BE ON THE AUTO-DELIVERY SERVICE THAT MAKES TAKING CARE OF MY CAT’S NEEDS SO CONVENIENT!!!!
Cats hate it, and there are 5 of them. Very surprised at blue
Cats hate it and there are 5 cats in the house. I expect a full refund. I am very surprised at Blue
Cat loves but the prices have shot up
My cat has been eating this for 4 years and loves it but wow have the prices changed. I used to pay $29 for a 24 case and now it’s up to $42. Unfortunately I’ll have to change to another wet food since that’s just too pricey. But if you’re willing to pay the high cost, it’s a good pick to keep your cat healthy.
Good quality and satisfied several cats! :o)
Most of my cats were quite happy with this. I currently have an indoor-only 13 yo with acute severe anemia and after multiple blood tests, x-rays and an ultrasound, we're leaning towards an autoimmune disease. This food has the same high-quality caloric content as the VERY expensive prescription diet recommended by vets.