Blue Buffalo Healthy Growth Kitten Chicken & Brown Rice Recipe Dry Cat Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- COMING SOON: BLUE Tastefuls! BLUE for Cats is getting a new name and look, but the tasty recipe is staying the same.
- Features wholesome grains, garden veggies and fruit.
- Contains DHA, ARA and choline to support brain and eye health in kittens.
- Made with LifeSource Bits—a blend of antioxidants, minerals and vitamins chosen by vets and animal nutritionists to support your pet's immune health, life stage requirements and a healthy oxidative balance.
- All-natural kitten kibble made without poultry by-product meals, corn, wheat, soy, artificial flavors or preservatives.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Blue Buffalo Wilderness Kitten Salmon Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$32.49Chewy Price$45.36List Price$30.87Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Baby Blue Healthy Growth Formula Natural Chicken & Brown Rice Recipe Kitten Dry Food, 2-lb bag$10.62Chewy Price$11.99List Price$10.09Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Wilderness Kitten Chicken Recipe Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 2-lb bag, bundle of 2$29.96Chewy Price$28.46Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Baby Blue Healthy Growth Formula Grain-Free High Protein Chicken & Pea Recipe Kitten Dry Food, 2-lb bag$16.99Chewy Price$16.14Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Indoor Kitten Dry Cat Food, 3.5-lb bag$17.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price$17.09Autoship Price
- Diamond Naturals Kitten Formula Dry Cat Food, 6-lb bag$17.99Chewy Price$17.09Autoship Price
- dealMerrick Purrfect Bistro Grain-Free Healthy Kitten Recipe Dry Cat Food, 7-lb bag$27.98Chewy Price$29.99List Price$26.13Autoship Price
- dealNutro Wholesome Essentials Chicken & Brown Rice Recipe Kitten Dry Cat Food, 5-lb bag$17.98Chewy Price$21.99List Price$17.08Autoship Price
- Hill's Science Diet Kitten Chicken Recipe Dry Cat Food, 15.5-lb bag$49.99Chewy Price$53.99List Price$47.49Autoship Price
- American Journey Kitten Chicken Recipe Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 5-lb bag$23.09Chewy Price$21.94Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Tastefuls Chicken Entrée Kitten Pate Wet Cat Food, 3-oz can, case of 24$23.52Chewy Price$35.79List Price$22.34Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Baby Blue Healthy Growth Formula Natural Multi-Pack Chicken Recipe Kitten Wet Food, 3-oz cans, 6 count$8.19Chewy Price$8.69List Price$7.78Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Menhaden Fish Meal (Source Of Omega 3 Fatty Acids)...||Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Menhaden Fish Meal (source of Omega 3 Fatty Acids)...||Chicken, Chicken By-Product Meal, Corn Gluten Meal...||Chicken, Chicken Meal, Pea Protein...||Chicken, Chicken By-Product Meal, Ground Whole Grain Corn...|
|Special Diet||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, With Grain||No Corn No Wheat No Soy||High-Protein, Natural, With Grain||Non-GMO, Natural, With Grain||Pea-Free, With Grain|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry|
|Food Form||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food|
|Health Feature||—||Immune Support, Muscle Care||Brain Health, High-Energy, Immune Support, Skin & Coat Health||N/A, Immune Support, Hip & Joint Support...||Immune Support, Digestive Health, Reproduction & Nursing...|
Questions & Answers
19 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
371 Customer Reviews
they do not like this food and as I have 2 kittens I need to find a food these kittens like. They go and eat the adult cat food but they need better food for growth. Is there something you can recommend for my kittens?
Prego Mama loves it
We recently took in a stray from our backyard and our vet informed us that she was pregnant. I was concerned about getting her the proper nutrition for those babies. The vet recommended a good kitten food that would also give the Mama what she needs for the babies development. My male cat has been eating this brand and formula cat food for the last 5 years(he loves it) so I got the kitten variety for Mama. She too loves it and sometimes prefers it to the wet food that we give her. I will be weening the babies on this when the time comes.
A good choice!
We started feeding our kitten this food shortly after picking him up! We haven't had any problems with it and he seems to really like it!
My husband and I rescued a total of 5 malnourished and dehydrated kittens this winter. I started them on Blue Healthy Growth Kitten Food after a trip to the vet and as soon as they were able to eat solid food. It was amazing to see how quickly the sickly-looking bunch turned into healthy, playful kittens. The good nutrition that Blue offered and lots of TLC from us did much to save these little darlings. They are all now in their forever homes and still thriving!
My kitty begs for it
Been feeding my only black kitten Gotham blue buffalo healthy growth since she was 6 weeks old and the vet always checks her out with a clean bill of health. I like it because of the ingredients so as a result her coat is always shiny & soft & mealtime is a breeze cause she absolutely loves this stuff. Can't wait to advance onto something else as soon as my kitten becomes a cat.
LOVE AT FIRST BITE
New Maine Coon kitten, Lady Silivia, just loved this dry food. Ate til it was gone in about 2 weeks. Buying a larger bag this week.
The girls are obsessed
Our kitten 9mo and older cat 2yo cannot get enough!! Need to transition to indoor health bc its a becoming an issue for mama lol glad to know that we’ve found a flavor they love. The kibbles are very small though and seems like the baby has a hard time getting them into her mouth sometimes.
Finally found it!
My kitties are on their second 7lb bag of this food and there hasn’t been one episode of vomiting after eating. With other brands there would be daily incidents. They eat a can of wet food a day and free feed this dry food. They took to it right away. I’m so happy to have found a food they enjoy and is easy on their tummies!
She Loves It!!
She eats it with a passion. Maybe, one of the best meal for s kitten on the market.
My kitten has been eating this for 2 months. Our local supermarket sells it for $15 for 5 lbs. You were $25 for 7 lbs. They were temporarily out but will probably go back to them.