Blue Buffalo Homestyle Recipe Chicken Dinner with Garden Vegetables & Brown Rice Canned Dog Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- 12-pack of 12.5-ounce cans.
- Paw-fectly nutritious food for adult dogs.
- Starts with real chicken to keep your buddy feeling active and energetic.
- Serve as a special treat, mixed with dry food or all on its own as an entree.
- Does not contain any by-product meals, corn, wheat, soy, artificial flavors or preservatives.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Blue Buffalo Wilderness Turkey & Chicken Grill Grain-Free Canned Dog Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12$33.24Chewy Price$45.00List Price$31.58Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Life Protection Formula Senior Chicken & Brown Rice Recipe Dry Dog Food, 15-lb bag$35.98Chewy Price$39.99List Price$34.18Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Homestyle Recipe Senior Chicken Dinner with Garden Vegetables Canned Dog Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12$33.00Chewy Price$41.88List Price$31.35Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Homestyle Recipe Turkey Meatloaf Dinner with Garden Vegetables Canned Dog Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12$33.00Chewy Price$41.88List Price$31.35Autoship Price
- Iams ProActive Health Adult With Chicken & Whole Grain Rice Pate Canned Dog Food, 13-oz, case of 12$17.88Chewy Price$18.00List Price$16.99Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Wilderness Chicken Recipe Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 11-lb bag$29.00Chewy Price$41.99List Price$27.55Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Life Protection Formula Small Bite Adult Chicken & Brown Rice Recipe Dry Dog Food, 30-lb bag$60.98Chewy Price$67.99List Price$57.93Autoship Price
- dealBlue Buffalo Wilderness Salmon Recipe Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 24-lb bag$67.98Chewy Price$74.99List Price$64.58Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Homestyle Recipes Adult Variety Pack Chicken & Beef Dinner Canned Dog Food, 12.5-oz can, case of 8, bundle of 2$38.12Chewy Price$40.12List Price$36.21Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Homestyle Recipe Beef Dinner with Garden Vegetables & Sweet Potatoes Canned Dog Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12$33.00Chewy Price$41.88List Price$31.35Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Blue Stew Chicken & Beef Variety Pack Canned Dog Food, 12.5-oz, case of 8, bundle of 2$40.82Chewy Price$42.96List Price$38.78Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Life Protection Formula Large Breed Adult Chicken & Brown Rice Recipe Dry Dog Food, 30-lb bag$60.95Chewy Price$70.99List Price$57.90Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Chicken, Chicken Broth, Chicken Liver...||Chicken, Chicken Broth, Chicken Liver...||Beef, Beef Broth, Beef Liver...||Chicken, Chicken Broth, Carrots...||Turkey, Turkey Broth, Turkey Liver...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Beef, Sweet Potato, Meat, Fruits & Vegetables||Chicken, Poultry||Turkey, Poultry|
|Special Diet||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, With Grain||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Weight Control, With Grain||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, With Grain||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, With Grain||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, With Grain|
|Health Feature||Immune Support, Skin & Coat Health, Vitamins & Minerals||Immune Support, Skin & Coat Health, Vitamins & Minerals||Immune Support, Skin & Coat Health, Vitamins & Minerals||Immune Support, Skin & Coat Health, Vitamins & Minerals||Immune Support, Skin & Coat Health, Vitamins & Minerals|
Questions & Answers
30 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
775 Customer Reviews
Not sure about this
I’ve adopted a 6 year old dog and she’s a very picky eater. This is the third wet food I’ve tried and she eats a bit and turns her nose up at it. A neighbor said to leave it and keep offering it to her, but I end up tossing it. I don’t know what to feed her. She does eat the dry food, but when I give the kitten his wet food, she looks at me as if to say where’s mine. So I open a can and like I said, she takes a bit and walks away from it.
my boy goes bonkers with this one he loves it very much
My boy Halo has the most sensitive tummy this recipe so far does not give his tummy issues which tells me of its contents' high quality...and best of all, he loves it he goes nuts each time I pop open a can =)
Blue Chicken dog food
I ordered 1 case of Blue canned Chicken at 2 different times. Once was online. The other by telephone. They both came to my home in a reasonable time. I was very pleased. Thank you.
Blue Chicken w/Vegetables & Barley
Wonderful dog food. It’s so difficult getting small cans of dog food. My dog is older now and has kidney disease. The pate foods like K/d give him diahrea. I mix Blue with Hill’s (same ingredients but Blue is ground finer than Hill’s). Now that it’s not possible to get Hill’s in the small can I’m mixing in Blue to get him used to it. I hope his body adapts to the finer ground Blue. Why have you cut out the small can? A 17 lb. Dog can’t live on toy dog size packages, and the big cans have to be refrigerated longer than the taste lasts.
only the best ingredients is found in blue buffalo. check it out!!
Have always given my pets the best of the best! less digestion problems, trips to the vet and a much healthy, happier dog child.
Not for Gigolo
My dogs, of all ages, have always been fans of Blue Buffalo canned foods, so, I decided I try their puppy food. I was extremely surprised when my newest family member, Gigolo, a 10 wk old Great Dane pup, would not touch it. He loves their adult canned food in Chicken, beef and lamb (he sneaks it from the other dogs,) and usually puppy food has a richer, more enticing flavor, but not this one. Gigolo won’t even take it off a spoon or my finger. I tried to give a taste to our Pug and my 13 month old Dane, as well, and neither one of them wanted any part of it. It’s an odd thing when your pup would rather eat his kibble dry than mixed with this canned puppy food. So I had to dump it start his dinner over. I ended up mixing in a bit of the adult chicken and he went at it like he was starving. I’ve never had a puppy refuse a puppy food, and I wish I knew what makes it so undesirable to both our puppy and adult dogs. At any rate, I won’t be recommending this puppy food anytime soon. I will donate the other 11 cans and hope that some other puppy will love it. Fingers crossed for them. But now I still need a wet puppy food for the next 6 wks….Maybe I’ll just get a can or two next time, first
Reasonable deal with AutoShip
My dog was on Blue Puppy since she was born, and now she is ready for adult food. I started to put her on the same flavor, same brand. Not so pleased when I noticed there was more of water than food came out the can. It is so much different than Blue for puppy. Love the deal and convenience with Chewy Autoship.
Likes the Chicken
My German Shepherd is not a big eater and it took a while to settle on what dog food he would eat consistently. Blue Buffalo Beef and the Chicken Homestyle is the one we found he likes. I mix it with the Blue Buffaloe dry and he has plenty of energy, is healthy, and his weight is good. Seems to be a great product.
Our Senior Dachshund Love's Blue Buffalo
We feed our 14 year old long hair Dachshund Blue Buffalo Senior dry and canned food. He's family, we love him and give him the best.
Not at all
Threw several cans in the garbage as there were black spots throughout the food appeared to be mold. Some cans had no black spots at all.