Blue Buffalo Homestyle Recipe Senior Chicken Dinner with Garden Vegetables Canned Dog Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- 12-pack of 12.5-ounce cans.
- Starts with real chicken to help support healthy muscle maintenance.
- Serve as a special treat, mixed with dry food or all on its own as an entree.
- Formulated with glucosamine and chondroitin to support joint health and mobility.
- Does not contain any by-product meals, corn, wheat, soy, artificial flavors or preservatives.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Blue Buffalo Homestyle Recipe Healthy Weight Chicken Dinner with Garden Vegetables & Brown Rice Canned Dog Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12$34.04Chewy Price$41.88List Price$32.34Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Wilderness Rocky Mountain Recipe Red Meat Dinner Senior Grain-Free Canned Dog Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12$36.00Chewy Price$45.00List Price$34.20Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Homestyle Recipe Chicken Dinner with Garden Vegetables & Brown Rice Canned Dog Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12, bundle of 2$62.70Chewy Price$66.00List Price$59.56Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Blue Stew Chicken & Beef Variety Pack Canned Dog Food, 12.5-oz, case of 8, bundle of 2$40.82Chewy Price$42.96List Price$38.78Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Homestyle Recipes Adult Variety Pack Chicken & Beef Dinner Canned Dog Food, 12.5-oz can, case of 8, bundle of 2$38.12Chewy Price$40.12List Price$36.21Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Basics Skin & Stomach Care Grain-Free Turkey & Potato Senior Canned Dog Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12, bundle of 2$74.78Chewy Price$78.72List Price$71.04Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Divine Delights Gravy Variety Pack Filet Mignon & NY Strip Flavor Dog Food Trays, 3.5-oz, case of 12, bundle of 2$29.42Chewy Price$30.96List Price$27.95Autoship Price
- Artemis Osopure Grain-Free Turkey & Salmon in Gravy Canned Dog Food, 12-oz, case of 12$46.99Chewy Price$44.64Autoship Price
- Triumph Meals of Victory with Salmon in Savory Juices Dog Food Trays, 3.5-oz, case of 15$20.56Chewy Price$19.53Autoship Price
- Triumph Meals of Victory with Venison in Savory Juices Dog Food Trays, 3.5-oz, case of 15$20.56Chewy Price$19.53Autoship Price
- Lotus Chicken Loaf Grain-Free Canned Dog Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12$46.68Chewy Price
- Lotus Pork Loaf Grain-Free Canned Dog Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12$49.08Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Chicken, Chicken Broth, Chicken Liver...||Chicken Broth, Chicken (source of Glucosamine and Chondroitin Sulfate), Whitefish...||Chicken, Chicken Broth, Brown Rice...||Turkey, Turkey Broth, Turkey Liver...||Chicken, Chicken Broth, Chicken Liver...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Turkey, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry|
|Special Diet||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, With Grain||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Pea-Free, With Grain||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Weight Control, Pea-Free, With Grain||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, With Grain||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, With Grain|
|Health Feature||Immune Support, Skin & Coat Health, Vitamins & Minerals||—||—||Immune Support, Skin & Coat Health, Vitamins & Minerals||Immune Support, Skin & Coat Health, Vitamins & Minerals|
Questions & Answers
28 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
755 Customer Reviews
I feed Stink P Jones with this brand
I have an 18-19 y/o dachshund that I rescued 11 years ago. He gets this mixed with rice and sometimes baby food. He loves it and has no problem digesting it. Highly rated by Stinky Peterson Jones the dachshund (Stinky P)
Blue Buffalo Senior Chicken Dinner
My dogs like it. They are all seniors and I wanted to find something they'd like and appears healthy. They have been on the same dog food for a long time and they seemed to be getting tired of it. This has little more calories than previous dog food...mainly because its more dense as a pate and previous food was chunks and gravy. Just adjust amount if the dogs need to watch calories.
Great replacemen t
The Wilderness Chicken & Beef was upsetting my dog's stomach and too often he would throw the Wilderness brand up so I switched to this Blue Buffalo brand and he has no problem with it.
Switch up on regular order
Supply chain problem so I had to order new wet food for Lulu. Customer service rep was a great help and gave good guidance
So far so good.
So far my dog really enjoys this food. It’s extremely soft to the point of actually being quite mushy, but she likes it, so I’m happy with that.
Our Senior Savior
This wet food is amazing! I've been looking for wet dog food for my senior dogs that doesn't hurt their tummies or give them the runs. This product doesn't do any of that and they love it! I loved seeing actual chopped up carrots and peas! My seniors are having a hard time keeping weight and this food is definitely helping with that problem! One of them also has skin allergies and this has been helping us clear it up too since it was getting worse with the other soft foods we been trying. Definitely continuing to buy this for my old girls! Happy and fed!
Chewy was out of the ProPlan I usually buy, so I tried this brand. My dog hates it. If I add enough shredded cheese, she will eat a couple tablespoons of it
The order arrived very quickly, but every single can in one of the bulk packages had a dent on it. The other package so far looks in good shape.
Great tasting food
My dog enjoys the treat of having food that somewhat mimics our food. This way she feels that she too is getting human food.
Quality food for senior pups
I bought this when my senior GSD was ailing, and not interested in eating kibble or much else during his last few weeks. He preferred the other Blue Buffalo canned food that had a more pate consistency - this one has chunks of veggies - and we were lucky that he had the canned food to eat. Sadly he passed away about two weeks ago, and since his sister GSD isn't much into the canned food, I have given it away. I highly recommend Blue Buffalo because it is nutritious and I knew he had the best food he could manage in his last days with us.