Blue Buffalo Natural Veterinary Diet GI Gastrointestinal Support Grain-Free Wet Dog Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- Gastrointestinal support canned dog food with readily digestible proteins, carbohydrates and fats for optimal nutrient absorption your pal will feel good about.
- Veterinary diet formula made with prebiotic fibers to help balance and support your pal’s healthy microflora for overall gastrointestinal health.
- Contains vitamins E, C, and antioxidant-rich ingredients such as blueberries and cranberries to support a healthy immune system.
- Prescription-only food that is specially formulated to meet the nutritional needs of dogs at all life stages.
- A wholesome, natural diet that has both beneficial nutrition and added moisture from chicken broth for a taste your furry best friend will love.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Chicken, Chicken Broth, Chicken Liver...||Chicken, Chicken Broth, Water...||Whitefish, Potatoes, Chicken...||Chicken, Chicken Broth, Water...||Water, Chicken, Liver...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Special Diet||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Veterinary Diet, Sensitive Digestion||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Veterinary Diet||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Veterinary Diet, Weight Control||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Veterinary Diet, Weight Control||High-Protein, Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, Weight Control, With Grain|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health||Kidney Care||Hip & Joint Support, Weight Management||Urinary Tract Health, Weight Management||Weight Management|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
16 Customer Reviews
Moca Food Canned
This food is helping our dog Moca get over a severe stomach beast. Hoping it solves her troubles and we can get back to her dry food soon!
Maintains our dogs digestive health
So far, it is helping her digestion. I feed it to our dog as an alternative to the Science Diet Biome Gastrointestinal canned food. She got tired of eating the same food every day, so I had to find something that she would eat and tolerate. I would have given it 5 stars if BB didn't add the controversial ingredient, carrageenan.
Don’t buy this food!
My dog hated this food. It was sticky and stinky and I will not give it to him. I will never buy this food again.
Vet prescribed and first case I purchased from Vet. Content was firm, with sufficient juices, and slide out of can fully intact. Ordered 12 cans from Chewy, and the content was mushy, with little juices, and blopped out of the can. Please note: the food was still good. However, it may have been stored improperly. I did order 2 more cases from Chewy and I am hoping the first case was a fluke and that these 2 cases are in the correct condition.
Prescription dog food
This has straightened out my 10 and 11-yr-old dogs’ digestive issues in a week or so and Chewy’s delivery has made it easy to feed.
Just what Lola needed
Vet put my dog on a prescription food. The first one I ordered from Chewy, Lola would not eat. Without any problems, I ordered another brand. I ordered Blue Buffalo and Lola likes it. Thank you Chewy!
Food was very wet, almost too wet, wondered if there was as something wrong with it
Finally a Wet food she can eat
So very thankful for my Chewy agent for suggesting this food. It's PERFECT
New dog food
I've finally found a prescription dog food that my dog will eat. She loves both the Blue Buffalo Natural Veterinary canned food and dry food. Thanks, Chewy!
Gentle on the tummy
My little 2-year old Havanese has a very sensitive gastrointestinal system. I finally found a dog food that she can eat without vomiting or having diarrhea. I mix it with some chopped baked chicken breast and she loves it.