Blue Buffalo Natural Veterinary Diet GI Gastrointestinal Support Low Fat Grain-Free Wet Dog Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Encourages optimal nutrient absorption with readily digestible proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
- Low-fat formula paw-fect for pups who have a hard time digesting fat.
- Made with prebiotic fibers to help balance and support healthy microflora for overall gastrointestinal health.
- Complete and balanced diet that provides a maintenance energy level for adult dogs.
- A wholesome and natural recipe made with the beneficial nutrition your paw-tner needs and the taste he loves.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Blue Buffalo Natural Veterinary Diet GI Gastrointestinal Support Grain-Free Wet Dog Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12$29.87Chewy Price$41.88List Price$28.38Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets EN Gastroenteric Low Fat Wet Dog Food, 13.4-oz, case of 12$46.99Chewy Price$44.64Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Gastrointestinal Low Fat Loaf Canned Dog Food, 13.5-oz, case of 24$110.16Chewy Price$104.65Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Natural Veterinary Diet GI Gastrointestinal Support Dry Dog Food, 22-lb bag$81.98Chewy Price$77.88Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets EN Gastroenteric Wet Dog Food, 13.4-oz, case of 12$46.99Chewy Price$44.64Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet i/d Digestive Care Low Fat Original Flavor Pate Wet Dog Food, 13-oz, case of 12, bundle of 4$195.96Chewy Price$186.16Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet i/d Digestive Care with Turkey Wet Dog Food, 13-oz, case of 12, bundle of 4$195.96Chewy Price$186.16Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet i/d Digestive Care Low Fat Rice, Vegetable & Chicken Stew Wet Dog Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12, bundle of 2$105.98Chewy Price$100.68Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Mature Consult Loaf in Sauce Canned Dog Food, 13.5-oz, case of 24$86.16Chewy Price$81.85Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets EN Gastroenteric Low Fat Dry Dog Food, 6-lb bag$37.99Chewy Price$36.09Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet i/d Digestive Care Chicken & Vegetable Stew Wet Dog Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$54.99Chewy Price$52.24Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Natural Veterinary Diet HF Hydrolyzed for Food Intolerance Grain-Free Wet Dog Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12$51.48Chewy Price$48.91Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Whitefish, Potatoes, Chicken Broth...||Chicken, Chicken Broth, Water...||Chicken, Chicken Broth, Chicken Liver...||Salmon Hydrolysate, Water, Potato Starch...||Chicken, Chicken Broth, Water...|
|Breed Size||All Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Special Diet||Sensitive Digestion, Veterinary Diet, Low Fat||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Veterinary Diet||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Veterinary Diet, Sensitive Digestion||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Veterinary Diet...||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Veterinary Diet, Weight Control|
|Food Flavor||Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Poultry|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health, Sensitive Digestion||Kidney Care||Digestive Health||Digestive Health, Skin & Coat Health||Urinary Tract Health, Weight Management|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
15 Customer Reviews
buffaloed by blue buffalo
Most dog food companies stand by their products not blue buffalo.I have had 2 inconsistent quality issues with their prescription foods( dry and canned) and they handled both of them rudely.Do not give your dogs this brand they are not a company who cares and their customer service is useless and unpleasant . The quality varies you can get a good batch and then a bad batch - I dont think they have quality control the way a big company like Purina does.If you have a dog that has issues like mine and you are using prescription foods try to find an alternative or get a brand that is responsible.Blue Buffalo is the worst
Fishy smell lingers
Smells fishy. Dogs ate it once but ultimately prefer Blue Buffalo Chicken and Beef Pate (full fat).
Blue Buffalo is the BEST
My little Yorkie is a persnickety eater and now being on a special diet, this is the only soft food she will eat.
Won't eat it unless I 'doctor-it-up'
Our English Springer Spaniel will not eat this food unless I mix in other tasty additions in the bowl. Sort of defeats the purpose of purchasing this food. I stopped buying it after having tried it for a few months, thinking she'd develop a taste for it, but that never happened!.
Soft canned food
The food is a little too rich for my older dog- I give small tastes for her. I mix a little of this food with the science diet pate food for my older guys (yorkies)
GI change from Royal
I find this is more satisfying to my dog but time will tell. It's only been a week and so far he is eager to eat his meals.
My dog loves it
I just switched my dog to this food from hills prescription diet as they changed the formula and she had an allergic reaction to it. The blue buffalo is great and she loves it and she is a fussy Yorkie, 12 year old girl. She is also showing improvement in her itching.
The only complaint I have is that the cans are not always full. The good thing is I am having to order more because she it as I am putting it in her bowl.
Worked for my dog at first; now, she refuses it
I ordered this for my 13+ year old Pomeranian who recently suffered an episode of severe pancreatitis which resulted, unfortunately, in kidney failure. As a result of her illness, she is frequently nauseous and quite picky with her food. I ordered this in an attempt to find a low-fat diet she would eat, and while she DID originally show some interest in this food, she now refuses to eat it. My younger male Pomeranian was interested in this, so I think it would work well for an otherwise healthy dog who needs a low-fat prescription diet for gastrointestinal issues. It just didn't work for my dog in my specific situation.
my dog only ate 2 cans of this food so now im left with the remaining 10 cans and at over 40$ a case that's pretty darn expensive