Blue Buffalo Natural Veterinary Diet W+U Weight Management + Urinary Care Chicken Wet Dog Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Weight management and urinary care canned dog food formulated with the ideal levels of fat and calories to help your furry friend with weight loss.
- Veterinary diet formula contains an increased level of fiber to support satiety and help your pal feel fuller, longer.
- Formulated with controlled levels of minerals, such as magnesium and sodium to help support your fur baby’s urinary health.
- Prescription-only food made without the grains many pet parents choose to avoid, making it great for sensitive tummies.
- A wholesome, natural diet that has both beneficial nutrition and added moisture from chicken broth for a taste your dog will love.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Hill's Prescription Diet g/d Aging Care Turkey Flavor Canned Dog Food, 13-oz, Case of 12, bundle of 2$99.98Chewy Price$94.98Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet u/d Urinary Care Chicken Flavor Wet Dog Food, 13-oz, case of 12, bundle of 2$97.98Chewy Price$93.08Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet c/d Multicare Urinary Care Chicken Flavor Canned Dog Food, 13-oz, case of 12, bundle of 2$97.98Chewy Price$93.08Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Urinary SO Aging 7+ Loaf in Sauce Canned Dog Food, 5.2-oz, case of 24$74.16Chewy Price$70.45Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet c/d Multicare Urinary Care Chicken & Vegetable Stew Flavor Wet Dog Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12, bundle of 4$211.96Chewy Price$201.36Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Urinary SO Thin Slices in Gravy Canned Dog Food, 12.5-oz can, case of 24$105.36Chewy Price$100.09Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet w/d Multi-Benefit Vegetable & Chicken Stew Wet Dog Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12$53.99Chewy Price$51.29Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Natural Veterinary Diet GI Gastrointestinal Support Grain-Free Wet Dog Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12$41.88Chewy Price$39.79Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Natural Veterinary Diet GI Gastrointestinal Support Low Fat Grain-Free Wet Dog Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12$43.08Chewy Price$40.93Autoship Price
- Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets UR Urinary Ox/St Dry Dog Food, 6-lb bag$35.99Chewy Price$34.19Autoship Price
- Hill's Prescription Diet h/d Heart Care Chicken Flavor Dry Dog Food, 17.6-lb bag$84.99Chewy Price$80.74Autoship Price
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Adult Urinary SO Aging 7+ Dry Dog Food, 6.6-lb bag$40.99Chewy Price$38.94Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Chicken, Chicken Broth, Water...||Salmon Hydrolysate, Water, Potato Starch...||Chicken, Chicken Broth, Chicken Liver...||Whitefish, Potatoes, Chicken...||Meat By-Products, Water Sufficient For Processing, Barley...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Special Diet||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Veterinary Diet, Weight Control||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Veterinary Diet...||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Veterinary Diet, Sensitive Digestion||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Veterinary Diet, Weight Control||Pea-Free, Veterinary Diet, Sensitive Digestion, With Grain|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Poultry||Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Poultry|
|Health Feature||Urinary Tract Health, Weight Management||Digestive Health, Skin & Coat Health||Digestive Health||Hip & Joint Support, Weight Management||Digestive Health|
Questions & Answers
8 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
30 Customer Reviews
My dogs love this
I have two Cavalier King Charles Spaniels. My big girl is prone to getting crystals. I was making homemade food for a while and that worked great for years. I did change her to Distilled water as well and that, I think, made a difference. My dog started heart meds recently and is thirsty all the time, she was eating a ton of iced cubes and since those are not distilled I believe this is why the crystals formed again. I decided to try this brand although the vets were pushing Royal Canine and Hills. My dog hated them and this is why I turned to making their own food. Since my pups were both not well, I am giving them dry food and use the wet food as a topper....I ended putting both my girls on it because its easier. My other Cav has pancreatitis which caused some neuro issues. This food being lo-fat has helped her incredibly. She is not having any more neuro issues, no more pancreatitis, she is spunky again and her fur vibrant. My Cav with crystals is all better. This food has helped so much I can't say enough good things. They actually fight over the food, they love the taste so much. I know I am dragging on with my review but if someone else is having the same issue they can relate.
No longer Grain Free
My dog has been eating this food for years and has always been grain free, now it is no longer grain free. Such a disappointment. Was not notified of the change, had to catch it myself. If a dog is eating grain free it’s for a reason and to now add grain to the food can be harmful to a dog. Thank goodness I caught it.
dogs don't like it
my 2 dogs wouldn't eat it so it is a disappointment
Blue W+U dog food
My dog had Bladder Stone surgery and the Dr recommended the W+U. My Chihuahua really likes it.
Picky eater loves
My fat little beagle was found full of bladder stones. Her surgery is scheduled, but in the meantime we thought we’d check out different food options and Sadie loves this food.
HEALTHY ALTERNATIVE TO OTHER CHINESE BRAND
OTHER BRAND SEEMED TO QUIT MAKING PRESCRIPTION FOOD TO DETERR BLADDER STONES, SO I WAS SWEATING IT AND LOOKING AT MAKING OUR OWN WHEN WE CAM E TO FIND OUT THERE IS NO MEDICINE IN THE FOOD AND IS EASILY MADE AT HOME IF NEED BE! THEN WE FOUND BLU BUFF STARTED MAKING IT AND I HAVE TO SAY OTHER THAN THE CAN BEING SMALLER ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING ELSE SO FAR ABOUT THIS FOOD HAS MY 100 YEAR OLD DOXIE HAPPIER, HEALTHIER, WEIGHT ADJUSTED DOWN HEALTHIER, STOOLS ARE MORE NORMAL THAN SOFT ICE CREAM, LESS MUSCLE SPASMS AND SEIZURES AND OTHER DIETARY ISSUES! WE HOPE BB KEEPS W/THEIR HIGH QUALITY CONTROL IN THEIR PRODUCTS AND ...........
Dog loved it!
Had been using Prescription Diet canned metabolic beef stew. Chewy been out of stock for a while, due to the supply chain . When I opened the can it look like mush. I gave her 1/3 can as recommended and put it down for her. She gobbled it down in no time at all. Loved it! I think I’ve made a change! It’s also cheaper!
Pate dog food.
My dog doesn’t like pate dog food. He smells it and then walks away.
Blue Buffalo Natural Veterinary Diet W+U Weight Management
My dog loves it, just wish it was not so moist. almost liquid.
I noticed there was fish in the food. I thought I would try it because it sounded like it would right for my dogs. When I opened the can and put it on their plates the smell of fish was over whelming and my dogs don't like fish. I will donate this case. Will never buy diet Blue Buffalo.