Odor control is always a pet parent’s main concern when it comes to choosing a litter. That’s why Blue Buffalo developed Naturally Fresh Ultra Odor Control Multi-Cat Quick-Clumping Cat Litter. This powerful litter provides a natural solution to odor control and is enhanced with triple-action enzymes to neutralize fecal, urine and ammonia odors upon contact. What’s more, Fresh Ultra Odor Control is highly absorbent and creates harder clumps for easier scooping and, unlike clay litter, is virtually dust-free and won’t stick to your cat’s paws.
- Blue Buffalo Naturally Fresh Ultra Odor litter is quick-clumping litter ideal for multiple cat households that need a little extra protection. It's been enhanced with triple enzyme action to neutralize fecal, urine, and ammonia odors immediately upon contact.
- If offers superior absorption and odor control because it's made from a proprietary blend of walnut shells, proven to neutralize odor better than clay, pine and wheat litters. In fact, it absorbs 3X more that the leading brand clay litter. Since it's more absorbent you can use less meaning one bag goes a lot farther that an equally sized clay litter.
- Naturally Fresh litter is 100% natural and eco-friendly. It's made from annually renewable sources and is biodegradable if composted or disposed of in a similar fashion. It contains no chemical, toxins, clay, corn, or grains, so it's safe for you and your kitten.
- Virtually dust-free means you can breathe easier in your home, unlike clay litter which throws off silica dust, which isn't good for pets or owners with respiratory problems. It's low tracking so you won't have litter throughout your home carried by your furry friend's paws and helps you maintain a clean environment for you cat by hard clumping so clean up is breeze.
- Made in the USA from homegrown walnut shells!
Wash hands thoroughly after handling used cat litter. Cat feces sometimes carry parasites that can cause toxoplasmosis. Pregnant women and people with suppressed immune systems should avoid contact with used cat litter.
Start by placing one to two inches of BLUE Naturally Fresh Litter in a clean cat litter box. Top dress with enough of your current cat litter to cover BLUE Naturally Fresh Multi-Cat Quick-Clumping Litter. Each time you change the litter, reduce the amount of your current litter. It typically takes one or two changes for most cats to be comfortable with a new litter. Repeat reducing the amount of your current litter if needed.
Natural and Biodegradable, Blue Naturally Fresh Is Made from Walnut Shells, An Annually Renewable Non-Food Agricultural Product.
See all items by Blue Buffalo