Blue Buffalo True Solutions Fit & Healthy Weight Control Formula Recipe Dry Cat Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Pea Protein...||Deboned Salmon, Salmon Meal, Brown Rice...||Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Oatmeal...||Chicken Meal, Pea Fiber, Wheat Gluten...||Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Brown Rice...|
|Special Diet||With Grain||With Grain||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, With Grain||High-Protein, Indoor, Weight Control, Pea-Free, With Grain||Sensitive Digestion, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, With Grain|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry|
|Food Form||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food|
|Health Feature||—||Skin & Coat Health||Digestive Health||—||Digestive Health|
About This Item
- Contains L-carnitine and provides moderate calories to help your feline achieve and maintain a healthy weight. And it’s packed with fiber, so your furry friend can feel fuller longer.
- Crafted with natural ingredients and enhanced with vitamins, minerals, plus LifeSource Bits, which are rich in antioxidants.
- Features real chicken first along with fruits and veggies for natural weight control.
- A science-based kibble made without chicken (or poultry) by-product meals or other common food allergens like corn, wheat or soy.
- 100% free from artificial flavors and preservatives.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- American Journey Indoor Cat Total Health Formula Salmon & Brown Rice Recipe Dry Cat Food, 15lb bag$36.03Chewy Price$34.23Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo True Solutions Fab Feline Natural Indoor Cat Formula Adult Dry Cat Food, 3.5-lb bag$19.98Chewy Price$21.99List Price$18.98Autoship Price
- American Journey Indoor Cat Total Health Formula Chicken & Brown Rice Recipe Dry Cat Food, 15lb bag$32.24Chewy Price$35.43List Price$30.63Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Basics Skin & Stomach Care Grain-Free Formula Fish & Potato Indoor Adult Dry Cat Food, 11-lb bag$44.98Chewy Price$49.99List Price$42.73Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Wilderness Mature Chicken Recipe Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 5-lb bag$26.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price$25.64Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo True Solutions Hairball Control Chicken Adult Dry Cat Food, 3.5-lb bag$19.98Chewy Price$21.99List Price$18.98Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo True Solutions Perfect Coat Skin & Coat Care Formula Dry Cat Food, 3.5-lb bag$19.98Chewy Price$21.99List Price$18.98Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo True Solutions Blissful Belly Digestive Care Formula Dry Cat Food, 3.5-lb bag$19.98Chewy Price$21.99List Price$18.98Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Wilderness Flatland Feast with Turkey, Quail & Duck Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 10-lb bag$49.98Chewy Price$55.99List Price$47.48Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo True Solutions Fit & Healthy Weight Control Formula Wet Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$33.12Chewy Price$45.36List Price$31.46Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Indoor Hairball Control Chicken & Brown Rice Recipe Adult Dry Cat Food, 5-lb bag$19.98Chewy Price$21.99List Price$18.98Autoship Price
- dealMerrick Purrfect Bistro Complete Care Grain-Free Hairball Control Chicken & Sweet Potato Recipe Dry Cat Food, 4-lb bag$19.98Chewy Price$22.99List Price$18.44Autoship Price
Questions & Answers
9 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
65 Customer Reviews
Kitties Eat It
Looking for a dry food to add to the mix and having one with less calories is a bonus. The kitties always finish the bowl.
It's getting eaten
I wasn't sure if my chonky cat would eat this food. It's nutrition stats meet and exceed my expectations for diet food, so I expected it to be less palatable. My cat is on a very restricted diet, with a set amount of kibble each day. So, either this food tastes good, or she's so restricted that she will eat anything. Either way, it's getting eaten, and she is still on track with her weight loss. The only thing I hate, and have always hated about Blue, is the super tiny kibble, and the way they won't sell it in a smaller bag. By the time we get to the 2nd half, even in an air tight container, Blue gets stale.
Very disappointed that I couldn't get the size bag I originally ordered
My autoship order is for an 11 pound bag. Right before the last order shipped, I was notified that I couldn't get that size. When I called in, the phone operator told me she had no idea when the 11 pound bag would be in. I ended up ordering 3 of the 3.5 lb bags, but at a huge price premium. If Chewy can't match what they advertised, they should at least have given me the 3 bags (10.5 lb total) for the price of the 11 lb bag. Not happy.
Finicky cat gives five paws
My cat Emma is a finicky eater. I went through so many different diet brands (mostly expensive) she’ll eat a half a bag and wouldn’t eat the rest but blue buffalo she eats the whole bag & that is a very good thing! If she loves it you know it’s good!
I’ve had my 5 cats on Iams Indoor for as long as I can remember. But one of my boys was just huge. The only one of the 5 who was fat. After some research I switched them to this food and switched their bowls to the ones where they have to use their hands to get the kibble out, so they can’t just eat mouthfuls of it at a time. It took a while to completely switch them all the way over since I still had a lot of Iams left but after a few months on just BB F&H he is finally losing weight! He’s lost 2 lbs! I am so impressed! So if you decide to go with this one, please be patient. I’ll never go back now!
Chonky cats like!
I was feeding my cats Solid Gold, which is a quality food, but they got tired of it and wanted something different. I saw this Blue Buffalo Fit & Healthy advertised here on Chewy and decided to give it a try, as they had a different Blue Buffalo recipe before and like it. And success! All of my cats love this food. I have three cats, two are chonky, and one is a normal healthy weight. I am hoping this helps the two chonks lose weight, while maintaining the smaller one. Their poop doesn't stink with this food, and it keeps them regular. Their coats are nice and soft. They seem really happy on this food. My only complaint is that for the price of the food, I wish the bag was a few pounds bigger.
Great for diet
My vet asked me to help my 9 lb. cats lose a little weight so I tried this Blue Buffalo. They love it and I feel good adding another Blue Buffalo product to their diet.
He loves it
I rapidly transitioned Tanner from other dry food to this and he just scarfed it up. He is a large orange tom that needs to get some weight off and I believe this will do it. Stay tuned!
Fit & Healthy Popular with feral and indoor cats
This cat food was intended for one of my plumper family member cats. But can not keep other cat away from it. Ran short and used it outside one day and now they demand it. However, not suitable for outdoor 'sort of feral cats' on a regular basis.
My 8 year old just loves this food. We tried another version of Blue and later tried another brand. She got ill so I went back to Blue and tried the Fit and Healthy. She really likes it. But it's very expensive for a senior on tight budget. Somehow, I will find the money for her health and she really likes the Fit and Healthy.