Blue Buffalo Wilderness Chicken Recipe Grain-Free Dry Cat Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- High-protein recipe is packed with real chicken to help your little hunter build and maintain lean muscle.
- Contains omega-3 and 6 fatty acids to support your fur-iend’s healthy skin and coat health.
- Grain-free formula is made without poultry by-product meals, corn, wheat, soy, artificial flavors or preservatives.
- Features LifeSource Bits—a blend of antioxidants, vitamins and minerals to support your kitty’s immune system, life stage requirements and a healthy oxidative balance.
- Crafted with healthy carbohydrates like sweet potatoes and peas to help fuel your cat’s paw-some adventures.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- American Journey Sensitive Stomach Total Health Formula Chicken & Brown Rice Recipe Dry Cat Food, 15lb bag$38.94Chewy Price$36.99Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Wilderness Salmon Recipe Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 11-lb bag$43.98Chewy Price$48.99List Price$41.78Autoship Price
- American Journey Sensitive Stomach Total Health Formula Salmon & Brown Rice Recipe Dry Cat Food, 15lb bag$35.65Chewy Price$33.87Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Wilderness Denali Dinner with Wild Salmon, Venison & Halibut Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 10-lb bag$49.98Chewy Price$55.99List Price$47.48Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Tastefuls Natural Chicken Adult 7+ Dry Cat Food, 5-lb bag$21.99Chewy Price$20.89Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Tastefuls Indoor Natural Chicken Adult Dry Cat Food, 15-lb bag$43.98Chewy Price$48.99List Price$41.78Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Indoor Health Chicken & Brown Rice Recipe Adult Dry Cat Food, 10-lb bag$29.98Chewy Price$32.99List Price$28.48Autoship Price
- American Journey Chicken Recipe Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 12-lb bag$35.19Chewy Price$33.43Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Wilderness Indoor Chicken Recipe Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 11-lb bag$43.98Chewy Price$48.99List Price$41.78Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Indoor Hairball & Weight Control Chicken & Brown Rice Recipe Adult Dry Cat Food, 7-lb bag$14.49Chewy Price$30.99List Price$13.77Autoship Price
- ACANA Indoor Entrée Adult Dry Cat Food, 10-lb bag$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
- American Journey Salmon Recipe Grain-Free Dry Cat Food, 12-lb bag$37.39Chewy Price$35.52Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Pea Protein...||Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Tapioca Starch...||Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Tapioca Starch...||Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Turkey Meal...||Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Tapioca Starch...|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, High-Protein, No Corn No Wheat No Soy||High-Protein, Weight Control, Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, High-Protein||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Indoor, High-Protein||High-Protein, Indoor, Grain-Free...|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry|
|Food Form||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food||Dry Food|
|Health Feature||—||—||Skin & Coat Health, Immune Support, Vitamins & Minerals||Skin & Coat Health, Immune Support, Vitamins & Minerals||Hairball Control, N/A|
Questions & Answers
32 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
1060 Customer Reviews
My cat never liked dry food before. I had to trick her by mixing dry food with her wet food, and sometimes she was fooled and sometimes she wasn’t. With Blue Buffalo Wilderness, she doesn’t separate the dry food from her wet food. Eats the mixture. Even better, she now eats the dry food on its own, which is great to tide her overnight so she doesn’t wake me up at four in the morning. I’ll still give her wet food, but I think she’s getting a better more balanced diet with dry food added. And with Blue Buffalo Wilderness, I can be confident it’s a quality food and she loves it.
Genetically engineered human food from General Mills
General Mills uses "genetically engineered" food in our HUMAN soups and food. No telling what they are doing with Blue Buffalo cat food. I will no longer buy Blue Buffalo cat food and will avoid General Mills products as much as possible. Read your labels, grow a garden and pray!!!
I needed to switch over from a kitten food to a regular diet for my 1 year old, and was worried that he wouldn't like a new food. No need to worry about Blue Buffalo. The stuff must be tasty, as Mac could not wait to get into the bag as I unpacked it!
This swarm of indoor and outdoor cats for years saw just one type of dry food, which often lay out for days with little more than an occassional nibble. With their long time caregiver hospitalized variety has been introduced, and the cats have been gobbling Blue Wilderness happily. We'll be ordering larger bags for our autoship!
Dry cat food
Cats love the food, but miss the brown paper packing, that use to be in the boxes. This was the best cat toy, would hide and play in the paper, for days.
Chewy was sold out of my Myles' food so I researched this and he loves it! His old food came back in stock, so I put some I had saved in his bowl one day and when I came home from work he had barely touched it! I dumped it out and gave him the Blue Buffalo and he started chowing!! I just bought him his second bag! Buy it!!
Sensitive stomach relief
After 8 years of frequent diarrhea this grain free food has stopped the problem.Stopped as soon as second eating, pretty much a miracle.
Wish I could review but this was simply the latest in a series of dry food my cat refuses to even taste. I need one I can leave for him for times I'm away over night. He likes chicken but no dry food.
My cats seem to like it
My cats seem to like it. It is much more expensive than Meow Mix, but I think it is healthier. My cats seem to eat less of it, and are still satisfied.
Blue Buffalo Wilderness
I switched to this line of dry cat food about 5 years ago. I have 4 cats and one of them had a urinary tract infection but it was impossible to figure out which one them had it. My vet recommended I change to this line of food (Wilderness line) and that whichever cat had the UTI would probably improve on their own. He was right and I have only fed my fur babies this ever since.