About This Item
- Each purchase comes with Blue Buffalo Wilderness Chicken & Turkey Grain-Free Cat Treats & The Frisco Bird Teaser with Feathers Cat Toy.
- Blue Buffalo Wilderness Chicken & Turkey Grain-Free Cat Treats are made with chicken and turkey as the top ingredients to provide the lean protein carnivores thrive on.
- Blue Buffalo Wilderness Chicken & Turkey Grain-Free Cat Treats are made in the USA with no artificial preservatives, colors or flavors so they’re great for kitties with food allergies or sensitivities.
- The Frisco Bird Teaser with Feathers Cat Toy features colorful feathers, string and crinkle material that make this cat teaser wand toy a playtime go-to.
- The Frisco Bird Teaser with Feathers Cat Toy is spiked with Canadian catnip to make playtime even more exciting.
- Made with chicken and turkey as the top ingredients to provide the lean protein carnivores thrive on.
- Inspired by a wild diet with zero chicken or poultry by-product meals, grains, corn, wheat or soy.
- Only 1.5 calories per treat so it can part of a healthy, balanced diet for indoor and outdoor kitties.
- Enhanced with vitamins and minerals for a boost of goodness in every tender bite to support overall well-being.
- Made in the USA with no artificial preservatives, colors or flavors so they’re great for kitties with food allergies or sensitivities.
Treat your kitty’s inner lynx with the Blue Buffalo Wilderness Chicken & Turkey Grain-Free Cat Treats. Formulated to satisfy your little carnivore’s cravings for meat, it’s made with protein-rich chicken and turkey as the first ingredients, with no grains, gluten, by-products or additives. Each soft, moist bite is packed with lean protein to support healthy muscles for all that pouncing, stalking and chasing, and the sourced-from-the-wild flavor your kitty loves. Give them out of the bag or toss them to get your pal chasing after them. Oh, the delicious thrill of the hunt!
|Special Diet||High-Protein, Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy|
- Colorful feathers, string and crinkle material make this cat teaser wand toy a playtime go-to.
- Spiked with Canadian catnip to make playtime even more exciting.
- Stimulates your kitty’s natural hunting instincts to spark up play and exercise.
- Perfect way to provide cats with the daily exercise and mental stimulation they need.
- Interactive toy helps turn playtime into bonding time for you and your cat.
This is no angry bird, but the perfect play buddy for your kitty. Wave it around and let the colorful feathers, dangly string, crinkly sound and catnip entice bored felines to jump into play. Leap, actually! By stimulating their natural hunting instincts, it’s the perfect way to provide cats with the daily exercise they need. Playing together also helps strengthen the bond between you and your cat, on the daily.
|Dimensions||19.69 x 4.53 x 1.18 inches|
|Toy Feature||Catnip, Crinkle, Feather|
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Fabric Teaser Cat Toy, Neon Bubbles$5.35Chewy Price
- Hartz Just For Cats Toy Variety Pack, 13 count$4.97Chewy Price$5.37List Price
- Frisco Colorful Springs Cat Toy, 10 count$4.75Chewy Price
- Frisco Paw & Play Crinkle Ball Cat Toy, 4-Pack$2.88Chewy Price
- SunGrow Kitty Crinkle Balls Indoor Cat Toy, 12 count$5.70Chewy Price$9.20List Price
- Frisco Peek-a-Boo Cat Chute Cat Toy, Colorful Tri-Tunnel$9.83Chewy Price$11.51List Price$9.34Autoship Price
- Frisco Butterfly Cat Tracks Cat Toy, Blue$10.09Chewy Price
- Frisco Bouncy Mouse Cat Toy, Blue$4.25Chewy Price
- Frisco Refillable Catnip Cat Toy, Brown Squirrel$5.09Chewy Price
- Frisco Paw & Play Mouse Cat Toy, 10-Pack$6.68Chewy Price
- Pet Fit For Life 5 Piece Squiggly Worm Wand Cat Toy$9.95Chewy Price
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
20 Customer Reviews
My Cat Loves This Toy
As soon as I opened the box and took this toy out, my kitten went crazy for this toy! She plays with it every day. Most of the time I’m on the other end of the stick, but sometimes she just drags it around all by herself. When this toy falls apart, I will be buying it again.
We adopted our sweet baby when he was six months old. Affectionate, loving , so happy to have found his fur-ever home! We spoil him so he can have the best life! My husband bought this toy and kitty is enthralled with it! It's his favorite toy ever! He plays with it constantly! His purrs have gotten louder and deeper! Kitty isn't eating as much as he used to but still seems in good body condition, maybe even better? Boy, he sure loves that toy! He actually growled when I tried to pick it up out of the way of the vacuum. Lol. I think the vacuum is scared of him now! Please God! I don't know where my husband is! He went into the basement to clean the litter box and I just don't understand what happened! I'm so afraid. It's the middle of the night. I hear a voice?! "Mother, I've remembered how to kill."
My cat loves both of these things!
The treats are a huge hit. The two cats who loves treats always perk up/come running when they hear the bag. The cat wand my picky cat loves to attack and kick. It gets her moving which has been rare since she started anxiety medication. If your cats like feathers and frills, as well as treats, this is a fantastic bundle.
Treats were so so but my cat LOVED the Bird Teaser
My cat wasn't too crazy about the treats but she is in love with the Bird Toy. She hugs it, chews it, loves it when I tease her with it. I will definitely be getting another one when this one wears out (it's lasted 2 months already).
Cats love it
My cats loved the treats, my older cat is picky on treats but loves these ones. The wand is a hit, bought one before and the cats loved it till they destroyed it. They love the new one as well.
My cat loves theTreats & toy!
The toy, which I’ve labeled Miss flirty birdie, is now one of the favorites of my cat!
Best Treat/Toy Combo
I bought this combo for my Cat for Christmas, but he found them. He ate the treats and has not stopped playing with the bird. The bird has been removed from the stick, a few less feathers and is carried everywhere. So glad I ordered an extra one because this lovey will need replacing at some time.
My cat goes nuts
My cat absolutely loves this toy. When wants to play with it he goes and gets it and brings it to me. We haven’t tried the treats yet but I’m sure he will like them too, because they are Blue Buffalo!
String very unusual
For some reason my cat likes to chew on the string? This has never happened before.
We have 4 cats, and one of the 4 LOVES these treats! Soft treats, and to a human, a pleasant smell. The one cat who really loves these treats, is very skittish and with these treat, she will come and eat them out of our hand. The toy, yup, a favorite of a different cat! We have a similar toy and I have repaired it several times, and when wee saw this toy, well, why not!? Yup, he really enjoys it!